Nobunagun (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $64.98
OniAi (Sub-Only) (Blu-Ray) (S.A.V.E.) - $24.98
Origin: Spirits of the Past (Blu-Ray) (S.A.V.E.) - $19.98
Origin: Spirits of the Past (DVD) (S.A.V.E.) - $14.98
Ping Pong the Animation (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $59.98
Soul Eater (Blu-Ray) (Premium Edition) - $129.98
Soul Eater Not! (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) - $69.98
Soul Eater Not! (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $64.98
The Sacred Blacksmith (DVD) (S.A.V.E.) ($29.98)
Tokyo Ravens Part 2 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $64.98
Wanna be the Strongest in the World! (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) - $69.98
Wanna be the Strongest in the World! (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - $64.98

Funimation Shop

None for me from Funimation in June (Sentai already put a big dent that month).

Finally a solicitation for Kore wa Zombie S2 BD.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-04-04/funimation-app-launches-on-playstation-4/.86594

Funimation App Launches on PlayStation 4

posted on 2015-04-04 05:40 EDT

Funimation announced on Tuesday that its streaming service app is now available for PlayStation 4 consoles. The company launched its PlayStation 3 streaming app in December.

The app works with a Funimation Streaming Service account. The PlayStation 3 app was also upgraded to match the PS4 app with improved searching, episode queues, and account syncing so the app remembers where viewers left off on a series.

[size=16]Solty Rei Re-release Trailer[/size]

2 Likes

.hack//Legend of the Twilight - AVAILABLE NOW - Trailer

2 Likes

###FUNimation.com is Changing!
04/14/2015 at 4:29pm

FUNimation has launched a new experience on the web with streamlined navigation that allows you to find what you’re looking for with fewer clicks.

1 Like

Why can’t Funimation just have a site that is efficient and intuitive? IMO they’re too focused on “cool” widgets than a site that just works.

I don’t know why they waste so much space looping a low-res video in the BG of the website. It’s kinda cool, but what does it do, and how long does it even take for that video to load for most people?

I can see that having a link on the main page for Simulcasts being a good idea, but the page that it links to is still a mess. Clicking around a bit, everything except for the main page seems the same.

Wow.
They actually still do that?
I never turn off my Active X filtering, so I didn’t know that aspect of the site was still around.

Yep. It’s a mix of convention footage (chalk drawings, cosplayers, Funi panels), anime scenes and misc Funi-produced live-action stuff.

It looks like there are different videos that load randomly when the page is viewed. There’s BGM that plays on the main page now too, but luckily it comes muted by default. It seems to be the same no matter which video plays though.

###Wouldn’t it be great if these things were real?
Apr 16th 2015

Fairy Tail for Cat Sidekicks and not Dragonball? o_0

Another one for the 'Things I just don’t get." list.

Mark Gosdin

Well, I don’t get it either: how can any other cat sidekick trump a cat sidekick that has the power to transform into any form desired? It’s like Odo from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine or both Wonder Twins combined into a single entity. :laughing: :wink:

###FUNimation July 2015 Solicitations
April 17, 2015
(Funimation links)

009 RE:CYBORG (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - 104 minutes - $34.98 - 7/28/15
Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: The Conqueror of Shamballa (Blu-ray) - 104 minutes - $19.98 - 7/21/15
Inari Kon Kon: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD) Combo - 275 minutes - $49.98 - 7/28/15
Noragami: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 7/7/15
Noragami: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 7/7/15
Noragami: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) [FUNimation Shop Exclusive] - 300 minutes - $79.98 - 7/7/15
One Piece Collection 13 - 625 minutes - $34.98 - 7/14/15
One Piece: Season 7, Part 1 - 300 minutes - $39.98 - 7/14/15
TO: Film Collection (DVD) (S.A.V.E. Edition) - 90 minutes - $24.98 - 7/21/15

Noragami is a maybe later pick up. Loved the OP to it though.

Just 009 RE: CYBORG

everything else… :neutral_face:

Noragami was very generic but it put the pieces that countless other shows have used to better use than most, so I enjoyed it. I don’t forsee myself buying it though. I wish they were bundling the coin with the non-Funi store version, as they did with the Steins;Gate pin in the pre-Funi Store days.

Another sub-only release from Funi? :frowning: I wish they’d toss back any show that they’re not going to dub. IIRC, didn’t Funi go out of its way to promote that show when it was airing?

E: more importantly, another month without any of their high-profile rescue releases being announced.

###Wit Studio Unveils 1st Original TV Anime, The Rolling Girls
posted on 2014-08-09 13:30 EDT
Attack on Titan/Hozuki no Reitetsu studio works with 2nd Silver Spoon season’s Kotomi Deai

The Rolling Girls - Official Broadcast Dub Clip - The Shiniest Turf War!

1 Like