Allison & Lillia / Allison to Lillia

Episode 2 was pretty good. It’s getting some more action as well as some backstory information. On a side note…

spoiler

Here I thought I was a bad sleeper! How Allison ended up on the floor is beyond me! :laugh:

I laughed at that too, sbitzer. I’m liking this so far.

Ep. 3

spoiler

The unit that Allison’s and Will’s uniforms were from most be very important. The base troops were just about wetting themselves every time Allison gave an order. Of course she would run into Officer Love Letter. :laugh:

Episode 2 –

spoiler

Allison and Will crash after chasing the kidnappers into Sou Beil. But they learn something about the old man they are trying to save and discover his story may be true after all. Now they are really determined to find him and the treasure that may put an end to the conflict. It was nice to see that people that should have been enemies could find common ground and be friends too. I’m glad Mrs. Radia didn’t turn them in, but helped them instead.

Just finished the end of episode 2 and I like where it’s heading this story is just sucking me right in.

spoiler

Okay, I feel a little let down that it only took 4 episodes to find that treasure and resolve the civil war…

Episode 3

spoiler

The old man had to die how sad and what if Will forgets the directions all is lost haha.

Why?

spoiler

It just means more adventures are ahead!

spoiler

Will won’t forget, he has a photographic memory.

Rightstuf has the first set on sale this week.

http://www.rightstuf.com/i/sfal100

But -

spoiler

Does he have photographic hearing?

:laugh: :silly: :stuck_out_tongue:

Episode 3 –

spoiler

I have to wonder why the old man was kidnapped so late in life when he supposedly found the treasure so long ago when he was much younger. In any case, it makes for a good story. And of course, Allison and Will run into Lt. Benedict aka “Lt. Love Letter”. He is certainly a skirt chaser!

Anyway, Allison and Will tell Benedict why there are there and that the treasure can stop the conflict between their countries. He seems to want to believe them. Meanwhile, the old man has broken out of his cell with the aid of Allison’s hairpin and disabled his guards. The alarm sounds and Benedict goes to investigate. He finds that the old man has escaped and goes back to where he left Allison and Will only to find them gone as well.

Allison and Will reunite with the old man and decide to “borrow” a plane to get to the site where the treasure is. They are soon discovered and the old man gives them the directions to the site before they split up. He creates a distraction at the hangar which helps Allison and Will to get away, but in the end he gets shot. I knew that was going to happen as soon as he told them where the treasure was. The old man seems happy that he will finally be joining his dead military buddies and dies in Benedict’s arms. Benedict is then ordered to go after Allison and Will, but I have a feeling that he might join them instead. I think his superior feels the same way since he orders to have Benedict followed.

Allison and Will soon realize that the old man isn’t coming with them as he promised to and they become more determined to find the treasure. On another note, the floater plane seems weird to me. It looks as if they are flying backwards!

Episode 4 –

spoiler

Benedict has caught up to Allison and Will and tries to shoot them down but Allison is too quick for him. She tries every trick in the book and eventually gets behind Benedict. But shooting him with paintballs was pretty funny!

Their fun is soon interrupted by real fighter planes intent on taking them all out, but Benedict disables them instead. I guess he has joined Allison and Will now whether he likes it or not. More fighters appear and Benedict shoots them down as well. Afterwards he tells Allison and Will that the old man asked him to take care of them – when did that happen? – and he asks if he can join with them in the treasure hunt.

Allison and Will accept his help but none of them realize that they are still being followed. They find the caves pretty quickly and soon discover old wall paintings. Further on, the treasure is revealed on another wall painting that shows both nations existed at the same time and were on friendly terms. The group knows now that both of their histories are false ones and they also realize what the old man did to protect this painting and the sin he had to live with all these years.

Just as Will asks Benedict to tell the world about the painting, his greedy superiors show up demanding the treasure. I wonder how they found them in all those caves without knowing to look for the rifles. Of course they think the treasure is something else entirely and I was really surprised that Will shot one of them, but I think he was just keeping his promise to protect the painting. A cave-in takes care of the bad guys and soon after an end to the war is announced.

With peace declared, Allison and Will visit Norma and she tells them that the old man was a terrible dancer before she breaks down and cries. But she’s also happy that Walter doesn’t have to suffer anymore. Even after Allison and Will are gone, she is still crying over the shoes that he was going to take her dancing in and I found this very sad. However, I really wasn’t expecting the treasure to be found so soon into the story and I can’t wait to see how it progresses from here.

Episode 5

spoiler

It was sweet of Allison to plan a ‘getaway’ for just Will and her, and she really did try her best to tell Will what was on her mind, but things just kept getting in the way. I didn’t have any skepticism of that village until everyone got all serious, which surprised me. In the meeting house where they were staying, Allison again tried to bring up plans after Will’s graduation. Initially, I burst into laughter when Will fell asleep while she was talking to him, but that laughter suddenly disappeared when I learned that the tea they had been drinking was drugged. What does this village, or better yet, the Ikstova Kingdom, have against people like Allison and Will? It’s obvious to me now that this village has a lot of dark secrets, between the altered insignias, the fire at the palace, as well as Fi’s reaction to the politician (Owen Nicht) on the flyer Benedict was holding on to. At this point, I have absolutely no idea where this whole thing will lead, but it isn’t looking good.

It will be fine sbitzer -

spoiler

Benedict the Hero will save them! :lol:

Episode 5 –

spoiler

For a minute there, I really thought Will got kidnapped. I was surprised it was Allison!

It looks like they stumbled upon another mystery, but Allison only seems interested in what Will will do after graduation – like move in with her. Too bad he fell asleep. I would have loved to see his reaction to that!

But Will fell asleep because the tea was drugged and Allison soon joins him in slumber. Luckily, Benedict has found their tire tracks and I think he’s about to be a hero again. Especially since he meets Fi and I think she’s a princess too, but I wonder who Owen Nicht is. Perhaps the one that started the fire and killed the royal family? Can’t wait to see!

LOL Yeah -

As if he wasn’t already famous enough! :laugh: Poor guy.

Oh hell no! I want some tea now.

Come in to my parlor and I shall make you some nice hot drugged… - er, Earl Grey tea! :stuck_out_tongue:

Episode 6 –

spoiler

Allison and Will are locked up but escape pretty easily. They hide from their captors but Benedict finds them anyway. I liked how Allison went after him with the piece of wood. Now to solve the mystery of this strange village.

Benedict meets Fiona again and she hides everyone in her house, but in return, she wants to go to the capital. It turns out that Fiona is Francesca – Princess Royal of the Ikstova Kingdom! I thought she might have been a survivor of the fire that supposedly killed the royal family ten years ago.

I like the bantering between Fi and Benedict over the beds. They seem well suited to one another and would make a cute couple if Benedict can give up his wandering eye. His escape plan was brilliant but funny and it didn’t quite work since they are captured. However, Fi stands up for them and protects them. She tells the villagers of her intentions to leave. The Chief will allow this, but reminds her that she can always return to her home with them.

And so, Fiona is off to the capital city of Kunst and Owen Nicht’s political rally, taking her sweet memories of growing up in the village with her. Not only is Benedict going as her helper and protector, but Allison and Will are going too! I can’t wait to see the confrontation between Fiona and Owen Nicht!

I loved this whole Fi arc, but I especially liked ep. 08 this week!
Retribution!

I need to catch up!

Episode 7 –

spoiler

Allison has the best take-offs! During the flight to Kunst, it looks like Fi and Benedict are bonding. And it turns out that Fi isn’t the real princess after all. The real Francesca had died ten years earlier. Fi’s explanation is that she “wants someone to know”, but apparently she privately confesses everything to Benedict and he understands why she must do what she is doing. Benedict tells Fi the truth about himself as well.

Meanwhile, Allison speculates at to whether Fi is a real princess or not. Then they observe Benedict sweetly kiss Fi’s hand and Allison seems overly upset by this. Allison’s air acrobatics were funny when Will didn’t get her meaning, but I don’t think it helped much either - other than making Will feel ill.

I enjoyed Benedict’s “Falling from the Sky with a Princess” move! He literally lands right in the middle of the rally and scatters the crowds. He introduces himself to the people as the hero that found the wall painting and that he just dropped by to say hello. The people of Fi’s village are gathered in the church, listening to the radio as Benedict is greeted by cheers.

Security Chief Warren introduces himself to Benedict but looks at Fi oddly. Owen Nicht then introduces himself as well, but Benedict does not take his hand and bows instead. Benedict asks if he can say a few words to the people and Nicht agrees, saying that if Benedict could say a few words against independence, it would be helpful to his campaign.

Benedict walks over to the podium and tells the crowd that he will say something important. Fi walks over and Benedict says that he wants to introduce the daughter of the former Queen and the heir to the throne. I loved the look of shock on Nicht’s and Warren’s faces as Benedict names Princess Francesca. Fi moves to the podium but before she can say even one word, Nicht interrupts her with an objection. As the two face each other, I wonder what will come of it.