Animazement News & Comments

There goes another Animazement, and a really good one too! The convention may still be going, but we decided to leave before the doors actually closed this time. :silly:
I think my experience this year was much better than last year, with some pretty memorable highlights (in no particular order). :3

- Maid Café was nice, but I realized all too late that I have an aversion to green tea (thinking about becoming a maid next year, if only for the laughs).

- The pre-con dance party saw a resounding victory for Team Top Yaoi.

- I realized I am not very good singing in front of others. :blush: 

- Took what seems like way more pictures than last year, and had more fun doing it.

- My cosplay was correctly identified by more people than not this year. :cheer: 

- Got to see redshirt1 again (if only briefly), and ran into someone from work.

- Cosplay chess was once again better this year. :P 

- I did not get to see KOTOKO perform or have her autograph anything, but absolutely loved her Q&A panel.

- The shamisen and taiko concert was absolutely stunning, and has helped cement my love for the taiko drum (I think I want to play it).

I did not get any figures again this year, and tried my best to focus on somewhat of different things from the Dealer’s Room. I did not remember all I spent, but ended up spending somewhere around $220.

Manga

- Girl Got Game [5-9]

- Konkon Kokon 1

- Hitohira [1-3]

Wares

- Daruma shirt

- Gurren Lagann pin

Grab Bag ($35 and after a few trades)

- Robotimal Panda-Z (Complete series)

- Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight (Test Drive)

- Jungle Emperor Leo

- A plushie of Mechi from Excel Saga

- A Keroro pen cap

- A sticker of Ichigo from Bleach

That is basically the outline of what happened this year. I did get many more pictures this year, and think they were taken much better (the picture quality does vary, since they were taken on two devices. :3

I hope you enjoy this year’s photos as well. :laugh: http://s744.photobucket.com/user/Iron_Tager/library/Me/Animazement%202014

1 Like