Anime Network Online Community Help & Technical Support

[quote=“Iron K. Tager” post=156431]I have yet to get any kind of fatal error, but I did notice one thing; on the upper left-hand corner of the site (and the bottom of profile-related pages) it says:

[/quote]

[strike]Yes, we’re working on that, too. It’s from the same bag of crazy as the font size change.[/strike]

And it looks like we should be back to normal. Please chime in if you are seeing that things have gone back to normal, or if you are still getting they weird display.

Thanks!

[quote=“spazzysam” post=156433]And it looks like we should be back to normal. Please chime in if you are seeing that things have gone back to normal, or if you are still getting they weird display.

Thanks![/quote]

Text size normal, ‘exists’ no longer exists…
sigh no more excitement for now.

Great job everybody. All clear. :slight_smile:

Configuration error: The ‘from’ address for generated mail still has not been changed
from change@me.com
to do-not-reply@theanimenetwork.com
or other suitable address.

This unchanged default address shows up on mail created from watched threads.
In particular, a post to the Online Player thread today produced this:

PHPMAILER_FROM_FAILEDchange@me.com

Your message has been successfully posted.

-Joe

we all gonna die! :frowning:

[quote]Fatal Error was detected!

Please contact the site owner.[/quote]

Took a while before I could make this post to confirm because about 3 refreshes were needed to get the page to write my post.

I concur with this presumption. It seems I too have gotten the ‘500 Internal Server Error; Fatal Error was detected!’ as well on my end. There are times that I have had to refresh the page 4-5 times to get it to display. This is still currently happening sitewide.
:huh:

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting the Server Error.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the 500 Internal Server Error.

If you are, let us know where it occurred. i.e"posting in the forums, watching videos etc."

Thanks again,

-Mo-

[quote=“moisme” post=158827]Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting the Server Error.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the 500 Internal Server Error.

If you are, let us know where it occurred. i.e"posting in the forums, watching videos etc."

Thanks again,

-Mo-[/quote]

It seems to be working without flaw today. The forum pages are loading quickly, and there are no errors I have come across elsewhere. If anything changes, I will be sure to post in… thanx again!
:slight_smile:

While on this page: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Non-Non-Biyori/We-Watched-the-First-Sunrise-of-the-Year/Watch

I was getting video ads with audio, and some of the ads were trying to get me to download stuff. Sadly, the ads were on a quick shuffle of some kind, so I couldn’t really respond to anything going on.

Hey Miquel,

Can you confirm what position those ads were in?

Were they in the leaderboard?
Were they in the medium rectangle?

-Mo-

[quote=“moisme” post=159138]Hey Miquel,

Can you confirm what position those ads were in?

Were they in the leaderboard?
Were they in the medium rectangle?

-Mo-[/quote]

I got it also, it was a slide-up from the bottom of the page.
http://imageshack.com/a/img585/8094/5a0p.png

The audio ads were the medium rectangle. Dunno about the downloading ones though (they were switch out by the time I looked for what it could be). Both the leaderboard and rectangle were changing.

And I did not get the sliding one that Slowhand got.

Just wanted to mention that the site has been loading very slowly since yesterday. The pages in the forum are also taking a while to load.

I received a “502 bad gateway” message when I tried to log in today.

Considering I didn’t notice a slow down until I got home, I thought maybe it was the site being busy, but it’s still doing it, so I use VPN, and it’s still slow, so I assume the site needs a kick.

Bonsoir guys et ladies .,

I have did noticed the pattern of slowness and hard to get into the site due it was sorta like server issue but I can not able pinpoint due I did try it from my standard PC ( hard line verison ) and my Iphone and seems both have simauir responde kinda slow some case it will take up to 3 to 5 minuites before it get done thru.

I am sure you probaly got some reports about bad gateway as well which I did hit it few time on both land line and cell line.

Not only in this fourm it did happend but it did show up in few other spots where I am frenquentally show up useally in Commuity room or shows and kinda pretty much wide spread and some case suddenly it clear up and run fast.

If that happend again I will post the time when it did start and how long it ran slow.

Merci,
Marc

I will echo the others… the site has been more miss than hit when it has come to it loading pages in a timely manner. From my experience this started late Thursday night and has been sporadic since then. I have also gotten the Error 502, Bad Gateway.

It seems like we will get 60 seconds of lag free page loading and 2 minutes of total page lockup. This seems to be the pattern I have noticed. I really hope this does not have to do with the TV providers toying with the Amazon servers.

As of currently, it seems to be fine at the moment. But, I know that bastard Murphy will hear me when I say that. Yet again as it has been said… why always on a weekend!? I guess we’ll limp along until then… facepalm.
:pinch::frowning:

Same here. I also noticed the “certificate from an invalid source” ertors. when accessing this page from devices on which I hadn’t already stored a security exception :frowning:

I just want to update what is going on for the last few hours it was very diffuctally to get into the TAN site and I was not sure if that was the server issue again due I hit bad gateway few time as I try to get into so.,

Will the site owner please take a look at the server issue if can get it straghten out due I noticed te pattern seems always fall on the weekend so please check it out.

Merci,
Marc

[quote=“Frenchelectrican” post=161697]I just want to update what is going on for the last few hours it was very diffuctally to get into the TAN site and I was not sure if that was the server issue again due I hit bad gateway few time as I try to get into so.,

Will the site owner please take a look at the server issue if can get it straghten out due I noticed te pattern seems always fall on the weekend so please check it out.

Merci,
Marc[/quote]

Been having a lot of trouble all day, I’ve been emailing with Admin a lot. Hopefully they’ve got it fixed now.

Keep your fingers crossed! :slight_smile: