Anime Network Online Community Help & Technical Support

Seems like its fixed for now. The band-aid is working, now to fix the source (assuming the band-aid fix didn’t do it)

Just wanted to throw a quick “Than You!” out there to the mods and admins that worked so hard yesterday to get the site back up and running.

http://s938.photobucket.com/user/WiccanWoman/media/Thank%20You/TY-Gifs/pic34_zps64e6c986.gif.htmlhttp://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad229/WiccanWoman/Thank%20You/TY-Gifs/th_pic34_zps64e6c986.gif

The pages serving the episodes are acting funny. It’s like they don’t want to load.

Cut Quote Source Reference:
https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,162042/#162058

[quote=“Slowhand” post=162058]

This happens when someone posts a pic that is oversized. If you wait a little bit until that particular post moves off the page, everything will return to normal.

You can still log in on that page (as long as you don’t have to see what you’re doing) by clicking on the far right side of the log in boxes.[/quote]

I thought that I would go ahead and mention that this happens on the ‘Edit Profile’ page as well. This can be a bit annoying since you are wanting to type in more info there. I was wondering if that could be tweaked sometime to fix that little bug?

I also always wondered what the max page dimensions were and why this bug happens in the first place. If there is any way to slightly increase the dimension limit for that, it would be appreciated as always. Thank you guys.
:slight_smile:

They are being weird again X_X

I have ran into couple issue with loading page and end up one " bad gateway " then it clear up some but I do not know how long it will stay clear on this due little while it was pretty long to load up the pages.

Merci.

I hope you realize I have no idea what this means.

The servers are sticking again …btw sorry about that Slowhand …

“Sticking” - can you give me an example of this. Do you mean that something is freezing the screens or that you are getting a message?

I need as much information that you can give me. Such as the ‘Bad Gateway’ or even some sort of screen capture.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=162129]

“Sticking” - can you give me an example of this. Do you mean that something is freezing the screens or that you are getting a message?

I need as much information that you can give me. Such as the ‘Bad Gateway’ or even some sort of screen capture.[/quote]

Ok Its taking forever to load and when it does load you get the bad gate or it just doesn’t load at all or if your posting in the groups it gives multiple posts

[quote=“Skydemonwolf” post=162130]

I need as much information that you can give me. Such as the ‘Bad Gateway’ or even some sort of screen capture.
Ok Its taking forever to load and when it does load you get the bad gate or it just doesn’t load at all or if your posting in the groups it gives multiple posts[/quote]

Ok, I see. I hope you don’t think I’m picking on you. A lot of users are sending me PMs with detailed information.

Please try to mention the Bad Gateway or whatever happens when you post, it really helps out the Admin guys when they’re trying to solve things.

When it takes a long time to load, remember not to keep hitting the ‘Submit’ button, that will keep it from posting multiple times. (I’ve done that myself, it’s hard to stop from doing that.)

Thanks!

I’m just glad when TAN doesn’t load properly, Firefox gives me the Something Went Wrong message immediately instead of loading nonstop.

At least I know what Bad Gateway means now.

The TAN network did ran irreguar pattern sometime it will run just fine and some case it ran slow to load up the pages I did check both land line and cell side to make sure and both have same result so I do not know if any other members report this or not but it did act irregular for pretty good part of night so I just want to give you a head up.

The show side is fine it seems run pretty good but the fourm and commuity both are irreguair pattern so check it out.

Merci,

Getting MySQL connection errors on the forums. (Got it trying to make this post actually, had to retype everything because I lost my original post)

I was getting yesterday around this time as well, but that was on HTTPS, on HTTP, it was the Something went wrong message instead during that time.

It seems Anime Network is messing with the colors on the site. I first noticed that the bar with our name on it (and the type of membership we and what not) was a lighter blue. I figured it might have been my monitor at work might have a funky setting to cause that. Get home, that bar looks normal, but the bar with the “Watch Anime Now, The Shows, etc” is black! Not seeing ads follow suite, I wonder what they have planned.

cant post in “one word leads to another” thread, it takes me back to the forum index. bet $1 this doesn’t even post either. (attempt #22)

EDIT: someone screwed up the cookies again when they changed whatever! stop messing with my cookies, i never ordered any from you, i like ot make my own!

had to log out then log in again for anything to work or even show as REGISTERED, as i was only having GUEST permissions. :angry:

Site’s been slow lately. It seems a bit random on the speed, but it seems to come in batches. Kinda sine wave like in terms of when the requests are made.

I have couple issue it did came up .,

A) it was loading the pagés up slowly and sometime up to 5 minuites before it get thru

B. ) log in issue earlier this afternoon when I used my céll and it have very hard time to log in it did took moi 4 tries before it get in then it was funky for a while but manged to log out and switched over to the landline verison and it was not too bad.

How’s the site running today? Anyone continuing to have issues?

Seems to be running a little slow, moving from one forum page to another, and for posting as well.

Although - I’ve noticed it on other sites as well, so I can’t tell if it’s just me or not.

I noticed the purple color of the ‘Welcome’ line yesterday, but now I see that the “A” logo has changed as well as the black background above. There’s no problem with that, just that it’s changed.