AN Forums

Anime Network Online Community Help & Technical Support

last nite I did catch a error of " not able connect to mySQL " 3 time last nite and I did swtich around my connectons ( twice on landline verison and once on my cellphone ) it did show simuair pattern for a while then it clear up.

If I remeber it correct it did happend about 01:00 hours CDT for short while and it ran little " sluggish " and I used a trick what Lumis told me and it help me a bit with it so have someone check the system to make sure it is ok.

At least twice so far I know when I was watching the movies for short while even thru I am paided memeber and I caught two adverisemet show up on my screen and I refresh the page it kinda clear up and after that it never happend again.

Merci.
Marc

The community side of tan has been down for about forty minutes or so , I kept getting the gate way for the timed out 504 and gateway error 502

I just logged in not too long ago and I have the same error as Skydemonwolf got and took me about 15 minuites to get into it.

Merci,
Marc

I can confirm with both Sky and Marc that anything involving the Community, as I had outlined in https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,91633/limit,20/limitstart,680/#169599, is experiencing a major slowdown and many errors. In a way, I have come to refer to this as the “Sunday Blues”… LOL! I can’t really say when this started, but it has been pretty off and on all day. Any help with the situation will be greatly appreciated… thank you.
:frowning:

Is it back up for you now?

[quote=“Slowhand” post=169894]

Is it back up for you now?[/quote]

I will speak for her behalf .,

Oui ( yes ) it is back up now but the speedwise it not the best but getting there.

Merci,
Marc

[quote=“Frenchelectrican” post=169895]

Is it back up for you now?

I will speak for her behalf .,

Oui ( yes ) it is back up now but the speedwise it not the best but getting there.

Merci,
Marc[/quote]

Thanks, I know weekends are very annoying.

Yeah they were annoying but I know you guys and ladies working hard to slove the issue so I know you are getting a grip of that.

Merci,
Marc

Thanks for that slowhand they can be

Gateway Timed out, Gateway not found, Bad Gateway, and… Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

:whistle:

Maybe I should change my recent caption from SOber to Moisme. :pinch:

I could not able get into the site for a hour from 20:50 to 21:50 with multi codes came up DNS , MySQL , 501 et 502 errors.,

Merci,
Marc

Not sure of the time last evening, but I received these errors constantly while trying to get the site to come up -

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

and

504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/1.4.3

Could you guys give me some assistance? For some reason, my avatar for my profile won’t display no matter what I do. It’s not exactly a problem, but it is an annoyance. Any help will be appreciated.

When you’re on the Profile page, don’t click on the avatar itself where it says “Change Avatar”, that doesn’t work.

Go up into the blue tab that says ‘Profile’ and click on the drop-down menu that says “Change Profile Picture”. That should work.

Just want to give you a head up it did hit the speed bump again at 02:00 CDT it ran irregularly but got really bad at 03:30 CDT for few minutes it got hung up for a while .,

I did check on my cell side it was the same thing.

So just give you a head up to see why it cause it that time but otherwise as now it is not to bad but getting back to normal patterns.

Merci,
Marc

Hey Marc,

Thank you for notifying us of the issue you experienced.

Can you clarify though of what the irregularity was please?

-Was the site just running slow?
-If the site was running slow, where was the slowdown occurring. (i.e. Was it on the forums, was it when you were watching videos?.)
-Did you receive any errors? If so, which one was it?

-Also, were your internet speeds remaining consistent?

Thank you again Marc,

-Mo-

[quote=“moisme” post=170947]Hey Marc,

Thank you for notifying us of the issue you experienced.

Can you clarify though of what the irregularity was please?

-Was the site just running slow?

not only running slow but it did ran irreguar pattern for a short while
-If the site was running slow, where was the slowdown occurring. (i.e. Was it on the forums, was it when you were watching videos?.)

It did happend when I in the commuity forum and ditto in privite message area both did hit pretty hard and I am sure when I did close this and reopen it took me a while to get it open up with some delay just like it was in old server system era.
-Did you receive any errors? If so, which one was it?

Oui I did get timmed out once and also hit 501 error code once

-Also, were your internet speeds remaining consistent?

It is right on high side on both internet and cell side both were on high speed side and I did ran ping test on it and it on high side so I know it passed the ping test.

Thank you again Marc,

-Mo-[/quote]

Bonsoir Mo.,

I reply in Bleu colour and I am not the only one got this mess and I am sure Lumis will verify it too because I was talking to him in Commuity area when it got hit with big speed bump. So I am sure he will mention that to you soon when he log in later on the day.

Merci,
Marc

As Marc had said above, the connection speed with TAN has not quite been on par during the later hours for me as well… after 12:00PM PST. This affected both the community and forum sides of TAN, however the main homepage and player pages seemed to be fine. I noticed that TAN has three layers that seem to always be affected… community first, forums second… etc.

The page loading was irregular. At times the page would load within a few seconds, however mostly it would take on upwards of 30 seconds to refresh. I didn’t get any error codes though this time around. And, my internet was not a factor as I always make sure to check before stating a page loading speed issue. Thank you for all the help so far though! It’s so appreciated!
:slight_smile:

Just want to update this and it did happend again at 02:30 CDT thru 03:00 CDT it ran slow and couple section in Commuity area did disappair when I type in reply and I am not the only one got it and Lumis got it as well so let you know on that.

I did not get any errors this time but Lumis did hit one error I think 501 error if I rember it correct.

So have someone take a look at the server to make sure there is no hiccups in the system.

Merci,
Marc

Yep… at about the same time again the slow down in the same areas occurred as Marc stated. I first started to notice it about 4-5 days ago at the times I had mentioned. Strange that it occurs so late after what I would call peak hours.
:huh: