AN Forums

Anime Network Online Community Help & Technical Support

I know that I am paying $6.95 a month but I’m seeing Registered instead of Premium. Is there something I need to do?

If this is for subscription problems, please post in the https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,47339/limit,20/limitstart,580/

You’ll get help faster.

Thanks!

Hey Flaxjacob,

I sent you an email with a few questions to help us get you listed as premium.

Thank you,

-Mo-

Using REPLY TOPIC the last post I made took one try to post, and it did not, but brought me back to the page to enter the post. a 2nd time seems to have posted, but still brought me back to the page to enter a post. the 3rd time posted and took me back to the thread I was posting in.

I left the post intact in the VIDEO GAMES section in case it was something related to that thread or subforum. If it happens here, then it will be a sitewide issue withposting not working.

Where does the show descriptions errors even go? Cause I found a typo in one of the descriptions that makes no sense the way it is written.

https://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Log-Horizon/Info#18

[quote]18: Expeditionary Force Guest

Princess Lennessia, clash in full battle regalia, personally requests aide from the Adventurers in Akihabara. As the goblin menace approaches, Adventurers far and wide prepare for battle.[/quote]

She is CLAD/clad in the armor. :pinch:

Coincidentally this is the corresponding episode that has the flashback for episode 21 that I reported a while back with the continuity error since the time between 18 and 21 is at least a month.

Funny how BOTH happen to have errors like this. :cheer: :angry:

Not entirely sure If I am in the right area. However I would like to watch Anime here on the Anime Network on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I have never had this working, and would love to figure it out. :slight_smile:
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
I have tried all the main browsers.

I am using wifi.
The speed on my computer (not tablet) is 50 Mbs. That will give you a general Idea.

I do not have a hulu account, and would prefer to remain that way.
Hope someone can help, would be a shame if I cant watch anime on my new tablet.

[quote=“Auron Surmount” post=173514]Not entirely sure If I am in the right area. However I would like to watch Anime here on the Anime Network on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I have never had this working, and would love to figure it out. :slight_smile:
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
I have tried all the main browsers.

I am using wifi.
The speed on my computer (not tablet) is 50 Mbs. That will give you a general Idea.

I do not have a hulu account, and would prefer to remain that way.
Hope someone can help, would be a shame if I cant watch anime on my new tablet.[/quote]

You’re very close, please post in the https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,39967/limit,20/limitstart,2020/#173310, it will automatically contact the correct person who will help you out.

Just want to give you a heads up I am start getting some errors again both 501 and 500’s error again and I have to hit F5 few time to clear it up.

You may want someone one to take a look at the system.

Merci.
Marc

**Update:**Just want to bring it up to the date ., the pattern of errors is irreguair some case it will run fine and some case a very long loading times useally up to 30 seconds some case more., it kinda affect the whole system in the TAN but Commuity is the worst hit on that.

Right now, I’m seeing the 500 errors. I’m only hitting the forums right now, but at about 9:37am, I got a blank page loading the main page.

I’m seeing them too and Reported.

[quote]500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Please contact the site owner.[/quote]

:angry:

Experienced some errors last night, around 10:30pm (ET) to about midnight when I tried to log in to the site.

Got this one several times:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.4.3

And this one once:

500 - DB function failed with error number 2006

I would like to echo Wicca with this regarding last night. It took me 3 attempts to sign in around 12:00PM PST. And during that time, it was nearly impossible to get any pages to load whether they were in the forums or even a PM.
:frowning:

[hr]

In other news though, I noticed that the Community page is blank… what the heck!? That is definitely a new one around here. I can still access community related activities, however the main feed page is blank for me. Any word on this?
:huh:

[quote]UPDATE: Starting as of 7:00PM PST today the entire site had become a slug again. This affected all parts of TAN that I had tested at that time. All the same errors were showing as well. As of after 9:00PM PST the site is functioning again.

But, the Community page is still MIA. Many profile feeds are missing too from the handful that I have checked. It seems to be random with that though. I’ve heard from a few others that they are having the same trouble. Any help with this is always appreciated, and I am still aware that upgrades are being made as stated recently. I hope everything is back up soon!
:)[/quote]

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=173959]Experienced some errors last night, around 10:30pm (ET) to about midnight when I tried to log in to the site.

Got this one several times:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.4.3

And this one once:

500 - DB function failed with error number 2006[/quote]

Having this problem again. Started about 10pm and I was already logged in to the site.

I’m having issues with the pages taking a long time to load (over 5 second each)

gateway errors abound for about an hour now.

Just received this message when trying to open a PM at 7:30pm (ET) -

*500 - DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_community_msg_recepient WHERE 'msg_id`='686319’Messsage not found

You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.

DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_community_msg_recepient WHERE msg_id='686319’Messsage not found*

Hello Everybody,
We are and have been aware of the slowdowns that have been occurring. We want you all to know that we have been actively addressing these issues by improving site speed and stability.

You may notice intermittent slowdowns over the next week or so as we sort out the issues. Ultimately they should be resolved soon.
We appreciate your patience as we make these optimizations to improve our services.

Thank you!

-Mo-

Thanks Mo!

I received this same exact message again when trying to open a PM at midnight (ET). I opened several messages beforehand with no problem and only received this error once.

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=174054]Just received this message when trying to open a PM at 7:30pm (ET) -

*500 - DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_community_msg_recepient WHERE 'msg_id`='686319’Messsage not found

You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.

DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_community_msg_recepient WHERE msg_id='686319’Messsage not found*[/quote]

As an update to all things at hand with TAN, the site locked up completely and gave me all the 500 errors like usual that I have mentioned before. This happened around 7:00PM PST and lasted quite some time… at least a couple hours before I gave up.

When there is not a problem though, the site is speedy and loads pages within 3 seconds. However when these slowdowns happen lately, they are not a mild thing. The entire site usually ceases to function after that.

The last thing on the list, if only the list weren’t true, is that the Community feed is still missing. Many other members that I know, and can give examples to, do not have a profile feed either. It’s also strange since if they receive a wall message, they get the notification but cannot see the message unless they go to the sender’s profile.

I’m at a loss with this one and can hope it will be fixed soon. Please understand that I am aware that you guys are trying to resolve the issues. This is just to round out everything currently that we are experiencing. Thank you for any help granted.
:huh::frowning: