Anime Network Online Player Reports/Problems/Updates Thread

When trying to watch Clannad episode 5 in the dub language it won’t let me go into HD but the sub title version has the HD but won’t let me switch to the dubbed version.

Hey Jeff, we are creating a new video file for that episode. We will give you the heads up when it comes available.

Thank you,

-Mo-

Hey, I saw 2 problems in From the New World 1st espisode. I don’t know if there is more, but I will comment about them as I continue streaming it.

In the english dub there is a slight problem in the first episode so far in episode 1 where the subtitles for the ending theme are a bit off by one second after the vocalist starts singing at 20:59. I don’t know if it happens with the other episodes since I’m just looking at the 1st episode so far.

2nd is on the same 1st episode in 6:19 where the scene jumps behind the old man, suposedly during the whoosh sound effect with the man (Though I adore his voice in english)should say his line at around 6:19 or 20 (6:19 if following the audio script from the japanese version. But with the english line being so short it should start at around 6:20 to still keep the feel to it as close as possible). But it is around 6:21 leaving a bit of akward silence in the scene before it is spoken.

Yet with the line being spoken, the said line is now interferes with the jump to an action scene with the needles on the doll which is starts at around 6:23. The japanese aduio in that line is finished, yet the english audio with the actor is still speaking his line.

Unless the audio could be moved back just a miniscule to about 1 second or reworked, then it would feel and sound just fine IMO.

EDIT: And I hope those wont be found in the english release since this is my absolute favorite show from 2012, which is why I will be purchasing it.

Wizard Barristers Ep 7 (SD)

Media Offline image appears around 7:25

Hey Miquel,

We are working on making a new video file for this episode. We will post an update when it will be back up.

-Mo-

[quote=“moisme” post=164582]Hey Miquel,

We are working on making a new video file for this episode. We will post an update when it will be back up.

-Mo-[/quote]

Episode 07 is back up now.

I was watching Medaka Box Abnormal Episode 1 dubbed and when I paused it the video player reset and I was met with this.

Usually just starting the player over a couple of times will find a server that’s not busy.

Pausing it for too long does that.

Oh Amazon, you are a wicked woman.

late or early, you pick. but the original post was made for VOD and I jsut thought maybe ANO side could be informed as well…

[quote=“shadzar” post=165658]Fantasista Doll 10

Subtitle error:

@18~19 minutes on VOD

“Now, here’s where it really beings.”

“beings” should be “begins”.

18:13 on TAN HULU player http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Fantasista-Doll/Poked-Poker-The-Director-s-Challenge/Watch with green dot on the episode shows the same incorrect subtitle.

:whistle:[/quote]

Perhaps this isn’t the expected usage of the player but I had to pause it a few times and jump back a few times in Medaka Box Episode 1 HD dubbed in order to chase down a theory and after a few times of this Amazon gave me the “Server not found” error.

Good morning.
I cannot access many episodes or movies on your site. I have a Motorola x phone with android version 4.4.2.
Assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sue Ann Miller
shadow_rayven
sueannmiller9602 @yahoo.com

I’ve updated the answer in the Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network.

-Joe

There is a problem with Episode two of the No Game, No Life series. As the show is playing, around 5minutes 13seconds into the episode everything stops playing however the play timer continues to go on.

Just here to inform of this problem.

I’m getting this also.
Reported.

Admin is requesting a replacement file for Ep 2 of No Game, No Life.

They have taken down the faulty one and will report back when the new one goes up.

sorry I know I havwen’t been on thhis site for over a year but I can’t get any shows in dubbed… just letting you know… lol.

Could you be more specific? Which shows are you talking about?

Good day, I have been experiencing an issue with your online player since I subscribed to you guys a week ago. It appears to be happening with all the shows regardless of the language, definition or episode. The problem is as the audio runs smoothly the video will go from normal to a still image changing every few seconds like bad lag, than back to normal. This happens constantly throughout the episode. I have tried Chrome and safari both are up to date, I am using a Mac OS X, 10.7.5 and my flash plugin is updated.

Regards

[quote=“Mckjim” post=168703]Good day, I have been experiencing an issue with your online player since I subscribed to you guys a week ago. It appears to be happening with all the shows regardless of the language, definition or episode. The problem is as the audio runs smoothly the video will go from normal to a still image changing every few seconds like bad lag, than back to normal. This happens constantly throughout the episode. I have tried Chrome and safari both are up to date, I am using a Mac OS X, 10.7.5 and my flash plugin is updated.

Regards[/quote]

Thanks for reporting this.
Unfortunately, this is a holiday weekend and no one will be in the office until Tuesday, but I’ll get this to them as soon as I can then.
(Sometimes, one of the Admins will pop in to check this thread on a weekend and will see it and may be able to do something for you before then.)

There’s an error on the subs for the new Kamigami no Asobi episode on both the SD and HD streams.
It’s says Episode Three but it should be Episode Four.