Anime Network Subscriptions Thread

I’m trying to watch Bantora Box from episode 2 on; Cluster Edge from episode 2 and on; Hakuoki Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - Season 1, episode 2 and on; Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, Season 2 which is now whowing from Hulu with 6 commercials in a 24 minute epoisode and Intrigue in the Bakumatsu - Ironanihahato episode 2 and on. I have a premium membershipo that started Jan 15 and for almost 2 wks I haven’t been able to watch these. I keep getting the message must have a subscription to watch which I already do. My name is Diana Hall, user name Evaline, in the United States and using Google Chrome browser on Windows 7. HD monitor and some time I get message HD is off so not sure if HD or SD whatever that is.

are we going to get a 2 week refund?

I am using windows 7 with internet explorer 9.

It looks like there’s an issue with IE right now on that page. If you can use Chrome or Firefox it should work.

We’re working on a fix for the problem.

Thank you for acknowledging my problem and replying.
I will try both Chrome and Firefox and see if i get anywhere.

It would seem my complications have dissolved and I have successfully subscribed to anime network online using the Firefox browser. Thank you for helping me. :slight_smile:

When you look above at the Welcome message, does it say that you are a Guest/Registered?

Please respond in the Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network. I will be moving this message there after you have seen it.

Is there an ETA on the ios update?

Hey, I’ve been trying to sign up for the free trial but it just leads to buying a subscription and doesn’t mention me being charge or not when I put in the card info and click purchase, could someone help me with this? Don’t want to click continue and then realize it did charge when I really just want to try out the subscription for now.

I think it works along the same lines that the Crunchyroll free trial (the 30-day one) works. I see it as a simple way to make sure people don’t take advantage of the system. If someone can just simply make a profile and activate the free trail, what’s stopping them from doing it 30 or 40 times over and never having to pay? You having to put in a substantial payment meathod that they can track is a lot easier for them, as I believe it is a lot less cost-effective to open up new credit cards every time you run out of a free trial period. ^-^;

In short, it has to do with money and how the company gets it. I hope I have explained this adequately. :slight_smile:

Yeah I understand that part, but I meant when I click purchase it doesn’t mention the free trial whatsoever how do I know they aren’t charging and it is the free trial?

I’m sorry if I misunderstood the question originally. :blush:

As for that, I would just assume the very first thing they would draw from would be the free trial; if not, and they automatically begin drawing from your funds, then I would bring it to their attention. Trials usually mean something at the beginning, so I would go right ahead with it and see how it sorts out. Though, that is kind of a shoot now, ask later approach. :silly:

I subscribe to the Video on demand through Cox Cable and I see in the app where you can link the iPad app with you VOD account but the only cable company that comes up is Sudden Link. I already pay $7.00 a month to Cox do I have to pay it twice so I can use the mobile app.

Thank you in advance for the answer. :slight_smile:

Right now Suddenlink is the only provider that allows you to link your online account. They are attempting to get other providers on board in the future, but the online player is a separate subscription for most people at this time.

i have gone two week with out premium that I paid for through iTunes… what’s going to happen??

Still having problems trying to get a subscription; this time, I enter all my payment information, hit Purchase, and it says that there’s a problem creating my subscription.

I am on a Mac OS X 10.8.2 and have tried this with both Safari and Firefox.

Doing a quick search of the forums, there are surprisingly very few questions about Paypal and even less answers (none that I found).

So does The Anime Network have any sort of response to the questions in the above post?

I do have a card, but I like options :stuck_out_tongue:

If you see no option to pay with Paypal, then there is no way to pay with Paypal.

I am also having running into problems when I try to subscribe it just says to try agian another time

I have a 1 yr subscription that started Jan 15, 2012 and should still be good. But for over 2 wks i haven’t been able to watch shows of the newer programs and since Oct 15th I have been having problems logging in. I keep getting message must have a subscription to watch this video. I have ck’d in the subscription field & it says I’m registered but still can’t watch anything past first episode of something. I have e-mailed repeatedly but no one has answered me about whats going on & I’m getting really fed up. I even tried to do a new subscription just for the heck of it & even that didn’t work. I am in the USA. My e-mail is dlh10248@comcast.net. I use Google Chrome browser and have Windows 7. Monitor is HD but when watching episodes before this problem sometimes would get message HD is off. I specifically have been trying to watch the new shows No. 6, Bantoro Box, Cluster Edge, Hakuoki - Demon of the Fleeting Blossom-Season 1, Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, season 2; and Intrigue in the Bakumatau - Irohanhahato. I am so disgusted right now about this site & not being able to watch any anime and no one has done anything about it or sent me any messages about whats going on. I don’t want to cancel but whats the point of having a subscription if I can’t watch the shows I want. If you ever get this fixed you’re going to owe me another month since its now into the 3rd wk I can’t watch anything. Diana Hall