AN Forums

Anime Network Subscriptions Thread

I want to know why my subcription changed? I have been a paying member of this site for almost a year now and I’m getting status changed from Premium to Registered?

Anyone have an idea when subscrition be up and running try 5 to 6 times and it still not working

I entered my CC info several times and it always tells me there’s a problem creating the subscription and to try again later right after I click purchase and confirm the subscription. I have no problem using it to buy on other online sites. Can someone please help me?

Reported.

Hi,

Everytime I try and subscribe for premium content, I get the below message -

“There was a problem creating your subscription. Please try again later. If this problem persists please contact the Anime Network”

Can anyone help please…

Thanks.

[quote=“chet32” post=128902]Hi,

Everytime I try and subscribe for premium content, I get the below message -

“There was a problem creating your subscription. Please try again later. If this problem persists please contact the Anime Network”

Can anyone help please…

Thanks.[/quote]

I answered in the other thread - Reported.

Hello, I subscribed through itunes several months ago and I can’t access the premium content anymore. I sent an email about a week ago, however I have not been given a response. I would appreciate any help :slight_smile:

Greetings,

I signed up for a yearly subscription back on December 11, 2011 via my iPod touch. It worked great until June 2012. Somehow, I am no longer recognized as subscriber on both the website nor on my iPod. I tried contacting subscriptions@theanimenetwork.com several times but never received a response. Reading through the forums, this seems to be a prevalent issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I just updated my free subscription to a monthly subscription (premium) on my mobile iPad and iPhone. However I’m still being recognized as a free member and I’m locked out of many of the anime shows. Can this be fixed? Thank you

I subscribed through iTunes and have been charged twice even though my app won’t work. It won’t let me view premium content. I am unable to watch shows because, on my iPhone 4s, will show a message that says “Missing Media” or “Not Available” whenever I click on an episode beyond the first two or so. I am confused as to what exactly I’m paying for here. I have emailed customer service repeatedly but with no reply. I have also given up and tried to cancel by following the directions given on the website and emailing the correct address with no success. I’m deeply disappointed. How can I fix this? I have consulted iTunes and am one day away from contacting the Better Business Bureau.

hi there wonder whats going on try a few day to subscride to u guy’s but keep geting There was a problem creating your subscription. Please try again later. If this problem persists please contact the Anime Network

When are monthly and annual subscribers charged? The first day of either period?

Sad to still have unresolved issues related to accessing premium content or to pay for accessing the VOD at Anime Network… :frowning: Been more than a few months and a lot of emails leading to this point of frustration.

PREMIUM BACK TO REGISTER MEMBER can’t watch any shows fully and hope my account is fix soon thxs :frowning:

I would not get your hopes up. They still have not fixed the issue with subs. And for all my multitude of emails and forum posts I have only received this reply…

14 days ago…

"Thanks. This may have to do with a looping error we are getting. We are working on that this week and should have an answer for you by then. Thanks.

-AN Subscriptions "

It took weeks to even get this much of a response.

By the way this problem with their subscription service has been going on now for months.

I signed up for a premium membership on November 4th, and am now down to just Registered and can’t watch anything. When I try my app, it says I’m a guest user. I’m incredibly frustrated especially since this is a service I’m paying for and I’ve had multiple issues in the first month.

I’m located in Canada and want to take advantage of the 10% Thanksgiving sale on this site.

In the billing information for my credit card, I select “Canada” for country.
But for State/Province in the credit card address, there’s no Canadian provinces listed–only American states.

Also I’ve tried to make a payment, and I get a revolving circle, which then disappears
with no error message. Nothing is showing in my subscription history. It doesn’t
appear as though I’ve been able to subscribe.

I’ve tried making a payment multiple times.

My credit card better not have been charged multiple times.

Hey, I’ve been trying to subscribe, but I don’t seem to be able to enter my credit card info. After I click quarterly plan, 5 words pop up (Select, Type, Card, Expiration Date, Actions) but the only thing that i can click is “Enter Payment Method” and that send me to an error. Were can I buy my subscription?

All of the above have been reported to Admin.

[quote=“Slooshy” post=129624]
Also I’ve tried to make a payment, and I get a revolving circle, which then disappears
with no error message. Nothing is showing in my subscription history. It doesn’t
appear as though I’ve been able to subscribe.

I’ve tried making a payment multiple times.

My credit card better not have been charged multiple times.[/quote]

I’m getting the same problem and I too better not have been charged multiple times.