Anime Network Subscriptions Thread

[quote=“akpoff” post=136540]It looks like we’ve resolved the issues with subscriptions not working.

If you’re in Canada and haven’t been able to subscribe, please try again. We’ve sorted out an problem that was preventing our friends up north from being able to subscribe.

If you’re in the US, you were probably being bitten by an issue with our date picker for setting your CC expiry date. Please try again as well.

If it works for you, please let us know. We just need to hear back from a couple of Canadian and American subscribers.

If it fails, definitely let us know.[/quote]

Alas, no go for me. Even tried clearing cookies and another browser.

Hey Asrialys the fixes may just have needed time over night to take effect, try again today and let us know if the problem persists.

Almost thought it was about to work. It normally rejects me after about two seconds. This time, it took about 10 seconds :confused:

Guess I’ll try again later…

Finally! I was able to subscribe today!

[size=1]If double-posting is not allowed, then I apologize.[/size]

[quote=“Asrialys” post=136833]Finally! I was able to subscribe today!

[size=1]If double-posting is not allowed, then I apologize.[/size][/quote]

Hooray!
And, double-posting is fine if it’s good news!

That is great news Asrialys!!! I am glad that you were able to subscribe!! And as many times as I have said this, I really do appreciate your patience through this whole thing.

One thousand thank you’s,

-Mo-

I have run into an issue. I have had my premium account canceled since march of 2012. In fact I haven’t even logged into the site until a few days ago.

I recently have been charged to ,my credit card $18.98 for services here. I have called the number that my statement says 3 times now, and have left 3 messages without receiving a return call. The lady in the message says her name and thank you for calling The Anime Network.

Anyone know who or how I can get a hold of someone that will at least communicate with me about getting these charges reversed? I mean, I can understand the charges if I actually had my premium services back, but I don’t even after getting charged for them.

Thank you in advance.

[quote=“moisme” post=135871]Email us at subscriptions@theanimenetwork.com with the following information:

-Username:
-Credit Card/type of payment method you subscribed with:
-Email:

Do not post your personal information on the the forums! Send us the above information to subscriptions@theanimenetwork.com

Thank you,

-Mo-[/quote]

[quote=“bubers” post=136855]I have run into an issue. I have had my premium account canceled since march of 2012. In fact I haven’t even logged into the site until a few days ago.

I recently have been charged to ,my credit card $18.98 for services here. I have called the number that my statement says 3 times now, and have left 3 messages without receiving a return call. The lady in the message says her name and thank you for calling The Anime Network.

Anyone know who or how I can get a hold of someone that will at least communicate with me about getting these charges reversed? I mean, I can understand the charges if I actually had my premium services back, but I don’t even after getting charged for them.

Thank you in advance.[/quote]

Hello Bubers, I just sent you a personal message with the necessary steps to help you out!

Thanks,

-Mo-

i have been trying to subscribe numerous times but when i get to the payment info and put what need i to put in it doesnt do anything when i hit save

Hey AV,

Thank you for letting us know. We are aware of the problem and are actively working on a solution. We will post a response when the subscription error is resolved, again we thank you for letting us know.

-Mo-

Hey there, trying to subscribe already tried twice and its saying there is a problem to try again later. Know when they will be fixing this?

Ugh, always on the weekend.
I’ll report this.
Thanks.

Hey, thanks just shoot me a pm when you have the issue fixed or respond back on the thread :slight_smile:

Hey Aj,

When you are trying to subscribe, how far into the subscription process are you getting before you receive the error message?
Are you able to get so far as to enter your payment information?
Try to subscribe again, and if you receive an error message, take a screen shot and email to us at: Subscriptions@theanimenetwork.com, don’t post the screen shot here as it may have personal information that needs to remain private.

-Mo-

How long is the the free trial period when you order a premium account subscription? And when does the billing cycle start? What days of each month does my card get charged? I can’t find this anywhere in the faq or on the subscription page

Hi I just joined and am trying to subscribe but when I go to the page to subscribe it keeps on freezing up at current plan. It shows a loading icon in the middle of the screen and won’t let me click any of the tabs on the page. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I see I’m having the same issue as a few others, who cancelled their subscription and continued to get billed with no response from the emails. I’ve sent 3 emails trying to contact the anime network since they confirmed my subscription was cancelled, and I have gotten no response. I was billed again this month, and now when i try to email them, they wont show up in my sent box, which i find a little fishy. I told them if I don’t get a response i will report them to the BBB. This is nonsense.

I am also still being charged even though i cancelled my subscription

I am also still getting charged after cancelling