Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2009 Archive)

**Time Warner Cable

San Antonio, TX 78251

Missing Episodes from the 11/12 Update:**

Getbackers 28
Soul Hunter 20
Legends of the Dark King 9
Ghost Hound 3
Kiba 50

Episodes still missing from the 11/5 Update:

Babel II 10
Utena 14
You’re Under Arrest 7
Wedding Peach 32
Aria the Natural 3
He Is My Master 3

Any idea if the episodes missing from these past two updates will be re-uploaded like the ones that were missing from the 10/29 update?

Time Warner
Whitestone, NY 11357
I have several missing episodes. The full list of what should be there is http://www.twondemand.com/free/resultsall.aspx?pageId=80&pageMode=listgrid&type=category&id=161

Babel II- 10
Get Backers-25,28
Legends of the Dark King-9
Kiba-50
Soul Hunter-20
Utena-14
You’re Under Arrest 7
Wedding Peach 32
Aria the Natural 3

There might be a few more, but these are the series I’m watching. Also, some other episodes have been posted twice with one of them having an “r”. There might be a 12 and then a 12r, for example. What is that?
Thanks in advance!B)

For Time Warner Cable On Demand, rhe “r” episodes went up a week or so ago and consisted of episodes that were missing from the 10-29 update.

So when I go to my DVR box right now and look at the Anime Network On Demand content, the “r” episodes are actually available where previously the same episodes listed without an “r” were missing from the service.

So as far as I can tell, the “r” episodes are "r"etries at distributing episodes that were missing from an update.

Now what I want to know is if we’ll be seeing any more “r” episodes for the ones that have been missing from the 11/5 and 11/12 updates. :slight_smile:

Time Warner Cable, 13215: They need to fire the person who does the updating. I didn’t get the midweek update for the 10/29 missing episodes, I didn’t get anything for the regular update. I can call them up Monday but calling multiple times the last time they couldn’t bother to post an update did no good whatsoever, they just blamed TAN for not sending it. Meanwhile I get no Kiba 48 and no Kiba 50, so I have to buy a damned DVD somewhere to see how it ends, like I had to do with Shadow Skill and Pani Poni Dash (among others).

1. If, after talking to our Service Department and/or having a technician visit your home, you are not satisfied that the problem has been resolved, you may put your complaint in writing to: VP of Operations, Time Warner Cable, 5520 Whipple Avenue NW North Canton, OH 44720. 3. All complaints received will be logged in with a notation as to the date, time and nature of the complaint, as well as the name, address and phone number of the subscriber involved. A system engineer will then analyze the complaint and all efforts will be made to resolve any complaints promptly and efficiently.If for some reason you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may contact the cable coordinator of your appropriate franchise authority.So. i guess this is what i have to deal with to get things done. what is wrong with these people. i have the same issue as everyone else with time warner.

Just keep going up the chain and if an alternative is available, remind them.

While I don’t think I’m missing any episodes, I can say for sure that Legends of the Dark King episode 9 which was added this week is not correct. I think it’s episode 12 if I’m remembering the right title. Either way, it definately wasn’t episode 9.
Cablevision, NY 11507

covnam wrote:

[quote]While I don’t think I’m missing any episodes, I can say for sure that Legends of the Dark King episode 9 which was added this week is not correct. I think it’s episode 12 if I’m remembering the right title. Either way, it definately wasn’t episode 9.
Cablevision, NY 11507[/quote]

Can anyone else confirm this?

I’ll be sending in the report and discussing this week’s update with Anime Network on Monday morning - so if you guys have issues to report, before then would be good.

dragoon wrote:

I was going to mention this earlier today after I watched it, but I forgot.
Yeah, it was episode 12 “The King of Fist’s Office is Falling!

dragoon wrote:

I forgot, Slash - this is one of the eps that I’m missing…

**Shaw Cable
Vancouver BC, V3V 2P4

November 12th Update

Received:**
Alice Academy: 10
Aria the Natural: 4
Babel II: Beyond Infinity: 11
Clannad After Story: 4
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue: 15
El Hazard - The Wanderers: 24
Ghost Hound: 3
He Is My Master: 4
Kiba: 50
Legends of the Dark King - A Fist of the North Star Story: 12
Little Snow Fairy Sugar: 1, 2
Lost Universe: 24
Revolutionary Girl Utena: 15
Soul Hunter: 20
Supergals: 28
World of Narue: 1
You’re Under Arrest TV: 8

Note:
Legends of the Dark King episode 9 is actually episode 12

Rogers-Ontario-N4G 1N9
According to the schedule, I wasn’t supposed to receive updates until this Thursday (I wasn’t supposed to have anything for two weeks) but it seems that they came a little early. I don’t know exactly when, but it was sometime this weekend.

Received everything (plus an extra: Jailbreakers)but one of the shows is missing (Revolutionary Girl Utena, episode 14). There is also a problem with Super GALS, episode 7. It is given as a subtitled episode, when the rest of the series has been the dub.

**My Updates (November 19) **
Alice Academy: - - - - - - - - - - - Ep. 9
Aria the Natural (sub): - - - - - - Ep. 3 (Unscheduled)
Babel II –Beyond Infinity: - - - - Ep. 10
Baptism of Blood (sub): - - - - - Movie {New Video}
Clannad: After Story (sub): - - - Ep. 3
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue: - - Ep.14
Diamond Daydreams: - - - - - - - Ep. 1,2 {New Series}
(El Hazard:) The Wanderers: - Ep. 23
Ghost Hound (sub): - - - - - - - - Ep. 2
He is my Master (sub): - - - - - - Ep. 3
Jailbreakers: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Movie {New Video} (Unscheduled)
Kiba: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ep. 49
Legends of the Dark King: - - - Ep. 8
Little Snow Fairy Sugar: - - - - - Ep. 1,2 {New Series}
Lost Universe: - - - - - - - - - - - - Ep. 23
Orphen 1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ep. 11,12 {New to Schedule}
Soul Hunter: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ep. 19
Supergals: - - - – - - - - - - - - - - Ep. 27 ERROR
You’re Under Arrest TV: - - - - - Ep. 7 (Unscheduled)
(MOST updates received)

**Missing Episodes (November 19) **
Revolutionary Girl Utena: - - - - Ep. 14

Speedyt33 wrote:

[quote] There is also a problem with Super GALS, episode 7. It is given as a subtitled episode, when the rest of the series has been the dub.
[/quote]

I mentioned that in one of the threads around here, and maybe the SuperGals thread in the Anime Network anime thread as well.

That’s season 2… SuperGals Season 2 was never dubbed. ADV Films picked up SuperGals season 1 and it was a cult-niche series with a strong following but was not enough to support a dub, and why ADV passed on season 2. RightStuf-Nozomi then licensed it and released it sub-title only.

Compilation of reports, and issues have been sent in to Anime Network today.

Time Warner Cable in Montclair, California 91763 is missing He Is Master #3, GetBackers #28, and Kiba #50. PLEASE Fix I need my Anime fix. http://www.theanimenetwork.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1138905699_f.jpg

Great news! all the missing episodes from last week are now available on DirecTV On Demand! Guess I’ll have to hurry and catch up before tonight’s new arrivals. Great work, AN VOD!

Newshawk wrote:

That is great news. I’ve updated Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network to show that these episodes are available now: Get Backers - - - - - - - - - - [28] The Man Who Lost His Past Ghost Hound (sub) - - - - - - - [03] Phobia Exposure Kiba - - - - - - - - - - - - - [50] Eternity Legend of the Dark King (sub) - [09] A Woman of War Soul Hunter - - - - - - - - - - [20] Fall of the Yin Dynasty
11/20 Update: Dark King ep 09 was really ep 12; it and ep 10 were removed from the lineup.

[size=4]Nov 18 info: Legend of the Dark Kings episode 9 problem[/size]

• Anime Network is sending out replacement updates for episode Legend of the Dark Kings ep 9 as soon as possible.

• Anime Network is in communication with your Carrier and the VOD companies regarding the recent missing updates.

Charter Glendale, CA 91205

[size=4]Update Received At 5pm[/size]

Looks like I got everything scheduled.

Received (unscheduled) 1 New show this week:

[size=4]Maria Watches Over Us ~Printemps~ (Subbed)[/size]

[size=4]Received (November 19)[/size]

Maria Watches Over Us ~Printemps~ (Subbed) Ep. 01 ___(New)
World of Narue Ep. 02
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Ep. 03
Ghost Hound (Subbed) 04
He Is My Master (Subbed) 05
Aria The Natural (Subbed) 05
Clannad After Story (Subbed) 05
You’re Under Arrest TV Ep. 09
Alice Academy (Subbed) Ep. 11
Revolutionary Girl Utena Ep. 16
SuperGALS! (Subbed) Ep. 29
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Ep. 16
Soul Hunter Ep. 21
Legends of the Dark King - A Fist of the North Star Story (Subbed) Ep. 10
El Hazard: The Wanderers Ep. 25
Lost Universe Ep. 25
Babel II - Beyond Infinity Ep. 12
Kiba Ep. 51

[size=4]Did Not Receive (November 19)[/size]

-NA-

The Anime Network 11/19 additions, available until 12/16 on DirecTV channel 1889
San Francisco Bay Area, 94536

Alice Academy (11) The “I’m Back” Alice*

• Aria the Natural (sub) (05) The Things We Found On That Spring Day…/That Rainy Day’s Honesty…
    Babel II - Beyond Infinity (12) The Fall of the Tower of Babel
    Clannad After Story (sub) (05) The Season You Were In
    Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (13) Giving Hatred
    Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (14) The Elderly and UMA
    Get Backers (29) Get Back the Arms of the Goddess!
    Ghost Hound (sub) (04) Altered States of Consciousness
    He Is My Master (sub) (05) There’s a rumor that this boy in the midst of puberty who inherited his parents’ fortune and is living all by himself with no supervision has surrounded himself with tender young girls in a huge mansion, thus living out his fantasies and creating his own world of desire as he makes them serve him.
    Kiba (51) To the Place Where the Wind Blows (finale)
    Legend of the Dark King (sub) (09) A Woman of War re-instated ]
    Legend of the Dark King (sub) (10) The Fist Which Breaks Hot Sand! re-instated ]
    Little Snow Fairy Sugar (03) Twinkle-Twinkle, Comfy-Warm, Puffy-Fluffy
  • Maria Watches Over Us Printemps (01) The Long Night (premiere)
    Revolutionary Girl Utena (16) Cowbell of Happiness
    Soul Hunter (21) Soul of Daji is confined
    World of Narue (02) My First Date
  • You’re Under Arrest TV (09) File 9: Ken’s Mystery Woman

Notes:
*) HIMM ep 05: Those 54 words are not the synopsis; they are http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4672&page=25.
*) Maria Watches Over Us, Printemps is surprise.
*) Three shows not on the http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Video-On-Demand-Schedule/DirecTV: Aria, Maria S2, YUA.
*) The Dark King episodes 09 and 10 were mis-labeled; they have been corrected.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/listing/dodMovies.jsp?category=Interests&subcategory=Animation 1w | Alice Academy (sub) - - - - - 08, 09, 10, 11+ 2w | Aria the Natural (sub) - - - 03--, 04, 05+ (not on TAN schedule) -- | Aria TV (sub) - - - - - - - - (not 13) missing "season finale" -- | Azumanga Daioh - - - - - - - 26 . "season finale" 1w | Babel II: Beyond Infinite - - 09, 10, 11, 12+ -- | Baptism of Blood (sub) - - - 00 (95 min) . "live action" 1w | Clannad After Story (sub) - - 02, 03, 04, 05+ -- | Cosmo Warrior Zero - - - - - (not 11), (not 12) 2x | Daphne in the Brilliant Blue 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13+, 14+ 3w | DN Angel - - - - - - - - - - 18 (not on TAN schedule) 1w | Get Backers - - - - - - - - - 26, 27, 28+, 29+ 1w | Ghost Hound (sub) - - - - - - 01, 02, 03+, 04+ -- | Gun Frontier - - - - - - - - (not 11) 2w | He Is My Master (sub) - - - - 03, 04, 05+ 1w | Kiba - - - - - - - - - - - - (not 40), 48, 49, 50+, 51+ "finale" 1w | Legends o t Dark King (sub) - 07, 08, 09+, 10+ 1w | Little Snow Fairy Sugar - - - 01, 02, 03+ -- | Maria Watches Over Us 1 (sub) (not 11) 1w | Maria Watches Over Us P (sub) 01+ . "premiere" 1w | Revolutionary Girl Utena - - 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16+ 1w | Soul Hunter - - - - - - - - - 18, 19, 20, 21+ 1w | World of Narue - - - - - - - 01, 02+ 1w | You're Under Arrest - - - - - 06, 07, 08, 09+ (not on TAN schedule)

2009/11/19: 14+3 episodes received, 1 incomplete, 8 missing.

TAN’s http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Video-On-Demand-Schedule/DirecTV had these eight episodes, which are still missing: 2009-09-17 Cosmo Warrior Zero 11: Great Technologia 2009-09-17 Gun Frontier 11: Secret Weapon Factory in Jamacity 2009-09-17 Kiba 40: Sought After Power 2009-09-17 Maria Watches Over Us (sub) 11: White Petals 2009-09-17 Princess Resurrection (sub) 21: Princess Banishment 2009-09-17 Princess Resurrection (sub) 22: Princess Slaughter 2009-09-24 Aria the TV (season finale) 13: That White Morning 2009-09-24 Cosmo Warrior Zero 12: Endless Battle One damaged episode (missing its last 10 minutes): 2009-11-05 Aria the Natural (damaged) 03: Meteor Shower Night