Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2009 Archive)

dragonrider_cody wrote:

Ah, yes, I missed that. Thanks. Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network

-Joe

Yes that’s why Legend of the Dark Kings ep 9 but also 10 (ep 10 was ep 9) were pulled. Anime Network sent an order to have it pulled and replaced with the correct ones.

Just to confirm, Legend of the Dark Kings ep. 09 & 10 just disappeared today (about 2 min. ago actually), replacements haven’t shown up yet.
Will keep updated.

-edit Nov. 21 3:30pm-
The corrected Eps. 09 & 10 showed up today, so all is well here.

Cablevision In Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

Legend Of The Dark Kings 09 and 10 are back up.

The Coffee God wrote:

[quote]Just to confirm, Legend of the Dark Kings ep. 09 & 10 just disappeared today (about 2 min. ago actually), replacements haven’t shown up yet.
Will keep updated.[/quote]

I really don’t think BH is going to be getting those episode back… where still missing Babal 10 and Your under Areest 7.

bahamut623 wrote:

[quote]Time Warner
Whitestone, NY 11357
I have several missing episodes. The full list of what should be there is http://www.twondemand.com/free/resultsall.aspx?pageId=80&pageMode=listgrid&type=category&id=161

Babel II- 10
Get Backers-25,28
Legends of the Dark King-9
Kiba-50
Soul Hunter-20
Utena-14
You’re Under Arrest 7
Wedding Peach 32
Aria the Natural 3

[/quote]

Most of these have been replaced. Still missing are:

Babel II-10
Utena-14
You’re Under Arrest-7
Wedding Peach-32
Aria the Natural-3

The Coffee God wrote:

I just checked my VOD and now my #9 & #10 have disappeared.

**Shaw Cable
Vancouver BC, V3V 2P4

November 19th Update

Received:**
Alice Academy: 11
Aria the Natural: 5
Babel II: Beyond Infinity: 12
Clannad After Story: 5
Daphne In The Brilliant Blue: 16
El Hazard - The Wanderers: 25
Ghost Hound: 4
He Is My Master: 5
Kiba: 51
Little Snow Fairy Sugar: 3
Lost Universe: 25
Maria Watches Over Us Printemps: 1
Revolutionary Girl Utena: 16
Soul Hunter: 21
Supergals: 29
World of Narue: 2
You’re Under Arrest TV: 9

Note:
Legends of the Dark King - A Fist of the North Star Story episodes 9, 10 were added, then pulled.

MaybeYou wrote:

[quote]Shaw Cable
Legends of the Dark King - A Fist of the North Star Story episodes 9, 10 were added, then pulled.[/quote]

Episodes 9 and 10 were pulled from DirecTV, then they came back. I have verified that the episodes now available are in fact 9 and 10.

-Joe

Compilation of reports and issues for the last week have been sent to Anime Network.

joeinwap wrote:

Last thing I heard was a week or two ago where they said they contacted the VOD company that handles the distribution and encoding for DTV to find out what happened and how to resolve it for the users. Since then I haven’t gotten any info on it. I’ve included it every week though so they don’t forget, and I put it in this week’s report again.

Time Warner Cable

San Antonio, TX 78251

As others have noted, Legends of the Dark King were removed and never re-added.

As previously noted, the following episodes from the 11/5 update are also still missing:

Babel II 10
Utena 14
You’re Under Arrest 7
Wedding Peach 32
Aria the Natural 3
He Is My Master 3

This weeek seems like it’s the last chance for these episodes to go up. I’ve got my fingers crossed.

Fist of the North star has just return to me. HAHAHAHA SUCK ON THAT BI+CH#S!!! Every body check your box!!!

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]The Coffee God wrote:

I just checked my VOD and now my #9 & #10 have disappeared.[/quote]

And now, #9 and #19 have returned!

Charter Glendale, CA 91205

[size=4]Update Received At 5pm[/size]

Looks like I got everything scheduled, plus the unscheduled ones.

As a side note:
I just noticed tonight, though looking at the previous episodes, looks like it has been happening since at least episode 3 (can’t check the ones previous, since they’re gone already). The episode descriptions on VOD for Clannad After Story are actually the descriptions for the Clannad episodes. They actually are the correct After Story episodes though, so it’s not really a big deal, just a little confusing.

[size=4]Received (November 26)[/size]

Maria Watches Over Us ~Printemps~ (Subbed) Ep. 02
World of Narue Ep. 03
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Ep. 04
Ghost Hound (Subbed) 05
He Is My Master (Subbed) 06
Aria The Natural (Subbed) 06
Clannad After Story (Subbed) 06
You’re Under Arrest TV Ep. 10
Alice Academy (Subbed) Ep. 12
Revolutionary Girl Utena Ep. 17
SuperGALS! (Subbed) Ep. 30
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Ep. 17
Soul Hunter Ep. 22
Legends of the Dark King - A Fist of the North Star Story (Subbed) Ep. 11
El Hazard: The Wanderers Ep. 26
Lost Universe Ep. 26
Babel II - Beyond Infinity Ep. 13

[size=4]Did Not Receive (November 26)[/size]

-NA-

Oy. Well it’s 3:23 am on Thanksgiving when I am writting this and haven’t gotten anything in this weeks update. :frowning: Second week in a row. Hopefully be up later today. Interesting thing is that Full Metal Panic is on schedule for next week. Interesting to see if it will still be on since Funimation’s picked it up. Probably means it won’t since already taken off online but will have to see next and what will take it’s place. Have a happy turkey day.

Currently missing:
Orphen 17 and 18
Soul Hunter 22
Revolutionary Girl Utena 17
El Hazard: The Wanderers 26 :frowning:
You’re Under Arrest Season One 10
Maria Watches Over Prinetemps 02
Super Gals 30
World Of Narue 03
Little Snow Fiary Sugar 04

Just after writting the above the following showed up:
Babel II 13 :frowning:
Clannad After Story 06
Alice Academy 12
Aria The Natural 06

Update 2-The following is up:
Legends Of The Dark King A Fist Of The North Star Story 11
Ghost Hound 05
Lost Universe 26 :frowning:
No Blood No Tears
Daphne In The Brillant Blue 16
Diamond Daydreams 07, 08, 9
He Is My Master 06
Kekko Kamen 02

TWC upstate NY 13215 -

My update was present at about 2:00 AM - from memory:

Alice Academy 12
Aria The Natural 06
Clannad AfterStory 06
Daphne 15, 16, 17
Ghost Hound 5
Get Backers 30
He Is My Master 06
Maria Prenetemps 02
Narue 03
Snow Fairy Sugar 04
You’re Under Arrest 10

Legends Of The Dark King 09r and 10 returned as well. Will need to re-verify anything beyond. Could be I left some stuff out, too, will check back as others post and update.

I should add from previous post, Narue 1 and 2 were both there (what a cute show this is) as well as anything else I wasn’t sure about.

Got everything but having one problem. So far every episode description for “Clannad After Story” has been from the first season of “Clannad.”

**Charter
Pasco, WA 99301

Received 11-26-2009 **
Alice Academy ep. 12 - The School Festival is Coming
Aria The Natural Subtitled ep. 6 - That Smile Reflected In The Mirror…
Babel II - Beyond Infinity ep. 13 - The 5000 Years Dream
Clannad After Story ep. 6 - Forever by Your Side
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue ep. 17 - Defeated By A Baby
El Hazard: The Wanderers ep. 26 - The Eternal Dream
Ghost Hound Subtitled ep. 5 - OBE – Out of Body Experience
He Is My Master Subtitled ep. 6 - The Battle For Izumi Sawatari Series!
Legends of the Dark King - A Fist of the North Star Story ep. 11 - The Holy Emperor Cometh!
Little Snow Fairy Sugar ep. 4 - Where are the Twinkles?
Lost Universe ep. 26 - And Then a Blade of Light Shines
Maris Watches Over Us ~Printemps~ Subtitled ep. 3 - That Smile Reflected In The Mirror…
Revolutionary Girl Utena ep. 17 - Thorns of Death
Soul Hunter ep. 22 - Battle in the Kun-Lun Moutains
Supergals ep. 30 - Running Around in Bukuro! - Mysterious Hair Extention!
World of Narue ep. 3 - The Two’s Secret Base
You’re Under Arrest TV Season 1 ep. 10 - Opera Woman’s Scooter Crisis!

These came up since I last update:
Orphen 17 and 18
Soul Hunter 22
Revolutionary Girl Utena 17
El Hazard: The Wanderers 26
You’re Under Arrest Season One 10
Maria Watches Over Prinetemps 02
Super Gals 30
World Of Narue 03
Little Snow Fiary Sugar 04

Nothing missing left.

Time Warner Cable
San Antonio, TX 78251

Got all the episodes from this week’s update according to the Time Warner Cable On Demand website. I can also confirm that the missing episodes of the Legend of the Dark King that kept being removed and added seem to finally be available.

However, the episodes still missing from the 11/5 Update were not added as I had hoped. The missing episodes include:

Babel II 10
Utena 14
You’re Under Arrest 7
Wedding Peach 32
Aria the Natural 3
He Is My Master 3

Since this the last week these episodes were suppoded to be available, is there now no chance of them ever showing up on the Time Warner On Demand service?

Are there any other (legal) ways to watch these missing episodes? I haven’t checked yet, but are all of this missing episodes available on the official online video player?

I suppose I could get a single month pass, but it seems somewhat unfair that I would need to pay an additional fee to get access to content that should be available. :frowning:

Anime Network hasn’t informed me anything about the partial missing update for Nov. 5 yet. Last I heard they were still talking to TWC’s VOD company on what to do about it. I mentioned it again in this week’s compilation report I sent them, but it’s a short week due to Thanksgiving and they won’t be back in the office til next week. Hopefully there will be news by then. They may make the episodes free to watch on the Online Player for a short period of time, like they are doing with Legends of the Dark King.

However, I can tell you that there is no digital rights for Aria the Natural as the company that picked that up (RightStuf International) normally does not get digital rights with their shows. So, Anime Network can not post that anywhere but VOD.