Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2012)

:woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo:

[size=6]Stop The Presses![/size]

I can now call myself among the rest of the living… getting VOD content now that is! Wave Broadband is now receiving full updates from TAN! Is this a dream…? Can it be after SOOO long… pinch me! Alright, I’m done with being overdramatic. Time to get into the details of this triumphant victory… ah shoot, I’m doing it again.

Anyway, It seems that a VOD menu section that I failed to check for the last 2 weeks has updates now. Figures right… but can ya’ blame me for getting fatigued with checking everywhere with no luck? So I do not actually know when the updates where received other than it was sometime within the last two weeks I believe. Let me break down the updates as per the schedule…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=4]Cable Provider: Wave Broadband
Zip Code: 98292
[/size]

[size=5]Received Content Updates:[/size]
11/15/2012 Update

Bodacious Space Pirates Ep. 09 – “A Beautiful Launch”
Cluster Edge Ep. 10 – “Agate’s Cries”
Demon King Daimao Ep. 11 – “Girl’s Final Battle”
Golgo 13 Ep. 36 – “Outmoded Livery”
Hakuoki ~ Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Season 1) Ep. 08 – “Fleeting Dreams”
Hidamari Sketch (Season 1) Ep. 12 – “December 25th, Good-bye Ume-sensei”
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto Ep. 09 – “The Black Cat Cries”
K-On!! (Season 2) Ep. 15 – “Marathon Tournament!”
Kids on the Slope Ep. 11 – “Left Alone”
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Ep. 14 – “Pepper and The Dream of Mr. Turtle”
Persona 4 Ep. 11 – “Catch Me If You Can”
Phi-Brain ~ Kami No Puzzle Ep. 10 – “Welcome to the Queen’s Country”
Princess Resurrection Ep. 11 – “Princess Cat Tongue”
Psychic Squad Ep. 18 – “Passionate Love Comes to Light! The Children’s Breakup Crisis!”
The World God Only Knows Ep. 11 – “The Last Day”

[size=5]Missing Content Updates:[/size]
11/15/2012 Update

Eyeshield 21 Ep. 24 – “Blitz! Japan vs. USA!”
Hatsukoi Limited Ep. 05 – “Confused Diving”
Heaven’s Memo Pad Ep. 06 – “It Looks Like I’m About to Lose”
Himawari! (Season 1) Ep. 13 – “A Servant With Life”
UN-GO Ep. 06 – “The Code Too Simple”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I notice that it seems like some of the series mentioned in the Wave Broadband schedule may be SVOD content that has gotten mixed up in the list somehow. These series are listed as missing, except for Himawari! (Season 1) Ep. 13 – “A Servant With Life” which is FVOD content, and are the series in question. Am I right? Please let me know.

Also, there is the 4 weeks worth of episodes per series available on Wave’s VOD, however I only have posted the most current episode pitch as per the schedule. As I have said Himawari! (Season 1) Ep. 13 – “A Servant With Life” seems to be the only thing that Wave Broadband seems to be missing… other than those series in question.

It’s been a long and tedious fight but, thank God, it has finally paid off! Thank you so much Slowhand… your help has been invaluable. Please let me know if something does not add up on the list as well as any questions you may have. It’s good to be back and thank you so much again!

[quote=“Lumis” post=129170] :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo: Urgent! :woohoo:

[size=6]Stop The Presses![/size]

I can now call myself among the rest of the living… getting VOD content now that is! Wave Broadband is now receiving full updates from TAN! Is this a dream…? Can it be after SOOO long… pinch me! Alright, I’m done with being overdramatic. Time to get into the details of this triumphant victory… ah shoot, I’m doing it again.

Anyway, It seems that a VOD menu section that I failed to check for the last 2 weeks has updates now. Figures right… but can ya’ blame me for getting fatigued with checking everywhere with no luck? So I do not actually know when the updates where received other than it was sometime within the last two weeks I believe. Let me break down the updates as per the schedule…

It’s been a long and tedious fight but, thank God, it has finally paid off! Thank you so much Slowhand… your help has been invaluable. Please let me know if something does not add up on the list as well as any questions you may have. It’s good to be back and thank you so much again!

It looks like I can get rid of the “Re: Anime Network Problems On Wave Broadband’s VOD” topic title now. Hell yeah! :cheer:[/quote]

Welcome back to the world of occasional missing updates and frustrating delays! I’m so glad it all finally started back up again! :silly:

November 15, 2012
Time Warner, 91361
about 4 days ago, I think
received the missing Persona 4 ep 9
Nov 15, updates
missing:
Persona 4 ep 11
K-ON ep 215
Princess res ep 11 (re-run)
God only knows ep 11 (re-run)
Himawari ep 13
Kids on slope ep 11
Phi brain ep 11
Snow fairy Sugar ep 14

Slowhand wrote:

Yeah, I can be one of those people that are complaining about missing a couple of episodes rather than the whole tamale… LOL! Let’s just say that I gave breath to a huge sigh, a good sigh this time, of relief.

Now, let’s see what shall await me around the bend. As long as a series’ season finale is not dropped I will stay happy. Thank you so much, and sorry that I was about to give up. It’s nice to put a smiley face at the end of one of these VOD posts for once… HA! :laugh:

[quote=“leo4563” post=129184]November 15, 2012
Time Warner, 91361
Nov 15, updates missing:
Persona 4 ep 11
K-ON ep 215
Princess res ep 11 (re-run)
God only knows ep 11 (re-run)
Himawari ep 13
Kids on slope ep 11
Phi brain ep 11
Snow fairy Sugar ep 14[/quote]

Phi-Brain, should be Ep 10, was this a typo?

[quote=“Slowhand” post=129192]

[quote=“leo4563” post=129184]November 15, 2012

Phi-Brain, should be Ep 10, was this a typo?[/quote]

Yes you are right, my bad[/quote]

Verizon FIOS - 13027

11/15 updates received.
Bodacious Space Pirates 9
Cluster Edge 10
Eyeshield 21 24
Golgo 13 36
Hakuoki ~ Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Season 1) 8
Hatsukoi Limited 5
Heaven’s Memo Pad 6
Hidamari Sketch (Season 1) 12
Himawari! (Season 1) 13
K-On!! (Season 2) 15
Kids on the Slope 11
Little Snow Fairy Sugar 14
Persona 4 11
Phi-Brain ~ Kami No Puzzle 10
Princess Resurrection 11
The World God Only Knows 11
UN-GO 6

11/15 updates not received.
Demon King Daimao 11
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto 9
Psychic Squad 18

Thanks

Verizon Fios 19426

No 11-15 updates at all

Again. This is getting ridiculous

TWC Carson, CA 90745

Most of the scheduled updates were received on schedule. However, the following scheduled episodes were not received:

Bodacious Space Pirates 9 - "A Beautiful Launch!"
Demon King Daimao 11 - "Girl's Final Battle!"

Sorry about the really late report, I’ve been extremely busy this week

Report for November 15th update:

Recieved November 15th update:

Action Zone:
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu episode 9
Cluster Edge episode 10
Demon King Daimao episode 11
Golgo 13 episode 36
Persona 4 episode 11

Girl Power:
Hakuoki Demon of the Fleeting Blossom episode 8
K-On! episode 15
Princess Resurrection episode 11
Zettai Karen Children episode 18
Bodacious Space Pirates episode 9

Super Happy Funtime:
The World Only God Knows episode 11
Hidamark Sketch episode 12
Himawari (season 1) episode 13 (Series finale)
Kids on the Slope episode 11
Phi-Brain Kami No Puzzle episode 10
Snow Fairy Sugar episode 14

Did Not Recieve November 15th update:

N/A

In addition, the missing episode of Persona 4 (episode 9) apparently appeared durring the update as well.

Bright House Networks Haines City Fl 33844

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

BTW, The episodes of The World God Only Knows still list the incorrect descriptions (they list season two’s episode descriptions instead of season one’s)

Cablevision in Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

No Longer Missing:
Bodacious Space Pirates 09

Seminole, FL 33776
Brighthouse Networks

Still haven’t received Persona 4 9 from two weeks ago.

From this week I’m missing
Persona 4 11
Hidamari Sketch 12
Kids on the Slope 11

None of my reports seem to be going through, so if I don’t get any of these episodes I’m probably going to stop using the VOD. :frowning:

[quote=“SuperOtakuGirl” post=129270]Seminole, FL 33776
Brighthouse Networks

None of my reports seem to be going through, so if I don’t get any of these episodes I’m probably going to stop using the VOD. :([/quote]

Your reports are going through. The other Bright House user received back updates and I’m sure you’ll receive yours also.

InDemand is working to find out what the problem is with that old Persona episode. Don’t give up yet.

Everything that’s posted in this thread goes onto a report and is sent to TAN Administration and then on to InDemand - I’m working for you guys here.

**Update to Updates Received/Not Received 11/15/12 :: TWC :: Albany, NY 12203 **

The short version: All the missing updates from last week (11/8/12) apparently arrived overnight in the wee hours of Saturday morning. (Huzzah!) So now all that’s missing is Persona 4 #9 from 11/1/15.

The long version:

Received:

Bakumatsu 8,9

Bodacious Space Pirates 8,9

Cluster Edge 9,10

Demon King Daimao 10,11

Golgol-13 #35,#36

Hakuoki 7,8

Hidamari 11,12

Himawari 12,13

K-ON II 14,15

Kids on the Slope 10,11

Persona 4 #11

Phi-Brain 9,10

Princess Resurrection 10,11

Psychic Squad 17,18

Snow Fairy 13,14

The World God Only Knows 10,11

Missing in Action:

Persona 4 #9

Notes:

None

Thanks,

Jababbi

AT&T U-Verse Hoover AL 35244

Received everything this past week. Nothing really notable to mention.

Updates as of 11/18…

11/15/2012 Did receive

Bodacious Space Pirates #9
Cluster Edge #10
Demon King Daimao #11
Eyeshield 21 #24
Golgo 13 #36
Hakuoki ~ Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (Season 1) #8
Hatsukoi Limited #5
Heaven’s Memo Pad #6
Hidamari Sketch (Season 1) #12
Himawari! (Season 1) #13
Intrigue in the Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto #9
K-On!! (Season 2) #15
Kids on the Slope #11
Little Snow Fairy Sugar #14
Persona 4 #11
Phi-Brain ~ Kami No Puzzle #10
Princess Resurrection #11
Psychic Squad #18
The World God Only Knows #11
UN-GO #6

11/15/2012 Did not receive

Nothing

[size=5]CHARTER SVOD, ST. LOUIS, MO. 63136[/size]

[size=4]11/15/2012 UPDATES:[/size]
All updates received

DirectTV Montgomery, MN 56069

Received everything here fine.

Did notice as mentioned by someone earlier that recent The World God Only Knows descriptions are for the second season.

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

So, I went to see what episode we are at with God Only Knows, and the Trailer is listed for the 28… I hope that’s a mistake on their part.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=128568]

I do have a couple of questions about the schedule, though: what’s with episode 13, “EXTRA: Teaser”, listed for Demon King Daimao, and episode 13, “Trailer”, listed for The World God Only Knows, both for November 29? I could see God Only Knows being somewhat like Psychic Children, but not Daimao, since it doesn’t even have any OVA episodes beyond the 12-ep series.
Not sure, the only thing I can think of is that after me complaining about the schedules not being up, they were in such a hurry to get them up, they didn’t put the parameters in place that only show the episodes and not the trailers/teasers.

When I noticed this, I sent an email, but haven’t got an answer yet (natch). I’ll let y’all know when I find out.[/quote]