Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2013)

Time Warner, 27545 (Knightdale, NC)

Well, it seems I’m still missing all Yuyushiki episodes after Ep. 5, and along with that did not receive Tamako Market Ep. 7, Yumeria Ep. 6 or Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Ep. 1, which according to the schedule should have been added yesterday as well. I’m pretty sure everything else came in fine though.

[quote=“jp72992” post=157349]Time Warner, 27545 (Knightdale, NC)

Well, it seems I’m still missing all Yuyushiki episodes after Ep. 5, and along with that did not receive Tamako Market Ep. 7, Yumeria Ep. 6 or Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Ep. 1, which according to the schedule should have been added yesterday as well. I’m pretty sure everything else came in fine though.[/quote]

If you’d just tell me about your Flowers of Evil episodes, I’d be grateful.

Oh, sure. I currently have Ep 10, 11, and 12(which is marked as new)

[quote=“Duneczan” post=157339]TWC Dayton, OH

As of 12-20, the 12-19 updates still haven’t shown up. Nor has Aku no Hana 12 (I think, I don’t watch it, the manga is depressing and disturbing enough as it is)[/quote]

Also nothing here in Cincinnati, OH. Just checked a second ago.

Nope dont have Flowers of Evil - 12 or Yuyushiki - 6 or 7

TWC NYC 10002
Flowers of Evil 13 & Yuyushiki 07 (kinda funny because Yuyushiki 07 was up there last week for me at least) are the only shows missing from my boxes this week.

And I’m sorry I haven’t been commenting as much about TWC’s VOD recently but I’ve been more satisfied watching through hulu then TWC.

[quote=“Atom21” post=157227]Kenosha, WI - TWC - 53143

Missing for the week of 12/19

• Amnesia 3
  • Godanner 25
  • Letter Bee rev 20
  • Majestic Prince 23
  • Mobile police 23
  • Bosou Shinki 2
  • Flowers of evil 13
  • Stella C3 8
  • Yumeria 6
  • Amagami ss + 9
  • Little Busters 22
  • Nakaimo 7
  • Tamako Market 7
  • Yuyushiki 6,7,and 8
  • Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 1

Received for 12/19 = nothing[/quote]

At this time still no updates for 12/19. I haven’t received anything yet.

Since last post Yuyushiki 6 turned up only - 7 is still absent.

TWC NY 13215

UPDATE 2013/12/21

**TWC 2013/12/19

15/17 (16/18?)**

got: (anomalies in red)
ACTION ZONE: 5
Amnesia 03
Godannar 25
Letter Bee Rev 20
Majestic Prince 23
Mobile Police 23

GIRL POWER: 5
Busou Shinki 02
Flowers of Evil 12 (2013/12/12 expected)
[strike]Flowers of Evil 13[/strike]
**^**Special A 13 :S
Stella C3 08
Yumeria 06

SUPER HAPPY FUNTIME: 7
Amagami SS+ 09
Little Busters 22
Nakaimo 07
Sasami-san 01
Tamako Market 07
Yuyushiki 06
[strike]Yuyushiki 07[/strike]
Yuyushiki 08

*note: titles as found, nothing checked beyond what you see in this post.
**^**the instance happened again…and again! :whistle:
*blue titles appeared today

missing: 2013/12/19 (2/17)
Flowers of Evil 13
Yuyushiki 07

[quote=“leo4563” post=157348]

[quote=“joZ13” post=157340]Ok fine, I did receive Flowers of Evil 12 :wink: but I really really want the others, can’t watch this week’s without watching last week’s!!

Thanks for being so attentive to this forum!![/quote]

My guess is most episodes that are missing are available with web player, of course there were some differences because some dubbed episodes are on demand exclusives[/quote]

Thanks for the advice - I’m sure they are available online but sitting in a chair in front of a small computer screen at 6am is not as fun as snuggling in a warm comfy blankie on the couch and watching anime every morning for the next week!

here’s TWC contribution to the matter…as usual, oh so helpful:

[quote]Harry> Unfortunately, it is not possible to get back the 12/12 data of that channel.

Me_> why not, it would normally still be available.

Harry> It might be possible that the data must be removed by the Anime Network.[/quote]

Is this the way it works or a classic case of ‘blame the other guy’?

Ug, I was so looking forward to my anime mornings this vacay…guess online it is :frowning:

Eastlink TV (SVoD)

Dec 19th update

Missing:
Only Flowers of Evil 13 from the schedule as listed on web site, but from what’s been going on, I assume we’re getting FoE with a week delay, which is only one Episode left now anyhow.

Other Issues:
Divergence Eve: The Misaki Chronicles: This is listed as the Misaki Chronicles on the menu, and the description in the menu matches the episode 1 for it (Episode Name: Allied Forces Military Academy)… However upon playing it, it turns out it’s playing Episode 1 of the original Divergence Eve (Episode Name: Mission 2)
I’ve played a few of the others from same update, Didn’t have this issue. But i’ll let ya know if I run into any more.

TWC
Louisville, KY

nothing from 12/19 updated.

don’t have Flowers of Evil 12(since i saw you were asking about it specifically).

Yuyushki last updated ep5

[quote=“rouguefox” post=157478]TWC
Louisville, KY

nothing from 12/19 updated.

don’t have Flowers of Evil 12(since i saw you were asking about it specifically).

Yuyushki last updated ep5[/quote]

Welcome, Rouguefox!

Thanks for your report!
Could you also give me your ZIP code? If you don’t feel comfortable posting it in the forums, you can PM it to me.

I appreciate the info about Flowers of Evil, since that’s the one I’ve been getting contradicting info on.

I turn in my report on Monday, so if anything changes before then, please come back and tell me!

Feel free to ask any other questions about things you don’t understand. (I’m almost always open!) :wink:

Slowhand

Verizon FIOS - 13027

12/19 updates recently received
Amagami SS +Plus 9
Amnesia 3
From the New World 23
Kokoro Connect 10
Majestic Prince 23
Yumeria 6

DirecTV 94536 - Amnesia 02 showed up.

Some of the missing episodes showed up today.

Received:

Amagami SS +Plus 9
Btooom! 3
Hiiro no Kakera (Season 2) 4
Kokoro Connect 10
Little Busters! 22
Rozen Maiden Z 6
Saiyuki 28
Say I Love you 3
Yuyushiki 8

Missing:

Amnesia 3
Flowers of Evil 13 (I expect this will be here marked as new next week)
From the New World 23
Gatchaman 11
Majestic Prince 23
WATAMOTE 12
Yumeria 6

Thanks!

Hey, Slowhand, when someone just gives their city, how come you don’t just google up a zip for it? Chances are it’s the same hub regardless which zip it is.

Louisville, KY, has over 20 ZIP codes. I realize that they’re all basically the same area, but the stickler in me requires that I ask anyway.

[quote=“Duneczan” post=157339]TWC Dayton, OH

As of 12-20, the 12-19 updates still haven’t shown up. Nor has Aku no Hana 12 (I think, I don’t watch it, the manga is depressing and disturbing enough as it is)[/quote]

Time Warner Cable. Dayton , Oh 45458

Same here!!! Grrrr! Arghhh!

Edit: And no Flowers of Evil 12 nor Yuyushiki 6-7