Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2013)

I’m not saying that, just pointing it out.

Anime Network has sent ALL files that are scheduled to go on. Once they leave our facility, it is up to your cable provider to post them. I do my very best to reach out to providers, but since I don’t work for every single cable provider out there, my authority is limited. As always, we’re constantly working with providers to see what can be done. In the interim, I suggest you call your cable provider.

[quote=“SOber” post=158320]

Anime Network has sent ALL files that are scheduled to go on. Once they leave our facility, it is up to your cable provider to post them. I do my very best to reach out to providers, but since I don’t work for every single cable provider out there, my authority is limited. As always, we’re constantly working with providers to see what can be done. In the interim, I suggest you call your cable provider.[/quote]

eight, so no need to report Yuyushiki 7 as it was due 12/12 and not made it yet, so likely never will in the case of TWC.

not really sure how it got backed up but i suspect Special A and the size limit had something to do with it as well as holiday laziness from providers. :angry:

and IF it shows up, then happily report it as arriving. no rall need for Slowhand to keep sending in people are missing Yuyushiki episodes since it is known and likely not expected to ever show up, so it saves time for all that way.

20+ providers and 100+ markets… if one person from all 2000 of those reported the failed Yuyushiki episodes, it will take YEARS just to get it figured out IF they are ever going to populate the VOD system with them.

that is all i am trying to figure out. continue reporting the missing 12/12 Yuyushiki ep #7 or not? and is it JUST December errors with this show, or possible future errors. i am thinking it MIGHT be just December screw-ups, but wanted to check to see if it was possibly another case of Modern Magic Made Simple where we might see the remainder of the series just disappear due to being forgotten. (hopefully not a B’t X and AM Driver situation, where the series disappears because of corporate $%#^@ reasons.)

[quote=“shadzar” post=158321]

Anime Network has sent ALL files that are scheduled to go on. Once they leave our facility, it is up to your cable provider to post them. I do my very best to reach out to providers, but since I don’t work for every single cable provider out there, my authority is limited. As always, we’re constantly working with providers to see what can be done. In the interim, I suggest you call your cable provider.

eight, so no need to report Yuyushiki 7 as it was due 12/12 and not made it yet, so likely never will in the case of TWC.

not really sure how it got backed up but i suspect Special A and the size limit had something to do with it as well as holiday laziness from providers. :angry:

and IF it shows up, then happily report it as arriving. no rall need for Slowhand to keep sending in people are missing Yuyushiki episodes since it is known and likely not expected to ever show up, so it saves time for all that way.

20+ providers and 100+ markets… if one person from all 2000 of those reported the failed Yuyushiki episodes, it will take YEARS just to get it figured out IF they are ever going to populate the VOD system with them.

that is all i am trying to figure out. continue reporting the missing 12/12 Yuyushiki ep #7 or not? and is it JUST December errors with this show, or possible future errors. i am thinking it MIGHT be just December screw-ups, but wanted to check to see if it was possibly another case of Modern Magic Made Simple where we might see the remainder of the series just disappear due to being forgotten. (hopefully not a B’t X and AM Driver situation, where the series disappears because of corporate $%#^@ reasons.)[/quote]

Absolutely keep reporting it. If you don’t, I will assume it is not missing.

ok, will do. :slight_smile:

Cogeco L6K 3R6

Only thing missing from last week’s update was Majestic Prince 24.

cox cable san diego ca 92173

missing episodes

the severing crime edge ep 13
divergence eve misaki chronicles (playing divergence eve - 1st series)
special a ep 13
kinmosza ep 5
tamako markeet ep 7
letter b reverse ep 20
mobile police: patlabor ep23

thank you

I would like to point out that the shows I watch all came up for my last report, so I may forgot to report if the rest of the shows appear.

Are you trying to confuse me?

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Blame AT&T’s shitty VoD menu. :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=4]Thanks again for another awesome year! You guys rock![/size]

I’ll leave this thread unlocked for awhile so you can access your posts.
Please post any new reports in the https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,158412/.

since it is 2014 not 2013 anymore, can i eat the candy canes now? i have been drooling over them for 2 weeks. :silly:

or are they still needed? :unsure:

Oh, I suppose. Just clean up the wrappers.

sad they didnt get to be used. i was excited when they turned up. :stuck_out_tongue:

So wait Shadzar… you’re saying you have already finished all the candy corn from Halloween!? :ohmy::stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, cheers to the new year! Hopefully we don’t have too many VOD hiccups during then. Keep rockin’ on, Slow!
:slight_smile:

(Rogers)

All episodes have arrived successfully! O_O

Is 2014 the beginning of a shining new era for the Anime Network!? :slight_smile:

List of missing episodes:
None

Thank you and keep up the good work. :slight_smile: