AN Forums

Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2014)

Time warner cable Phoenix, NY 13135.

Seems like I too am missing Momokyun Sword 3, everything else looks present.

DirecTV zip 55433
Lost a day somehow, but I was able to grab all my shows this morning, so no issues so far. DirecTV finally updated the show pics on the main channel page.

Did not see this issue on my HR24 when I queued up the shows this morning.

Looks like I need to double check Mysterious Girlfriend X. I thought I downloaded it.

Time Warner, 91361
Nov 20th episodes had been missing since Thursday

[quote=“leo4563, post:1369, topic:7297, full:true”]
Time Warner, 91361Nov 20th episodes had been missing since Thursday[/quote]
Sorry, it’s Friday and my brain is fried… does this mean that they have arrived, but are just late?

TWC Carson, CA 90745

As leo4563 noted, the 11/20 episodes are still MIA (they were due 11/20, as of 7pm 11/21 they’re still missing).

It appears to be a regional problem (southern California). I’ve had to speak to go through several TWC customer service reps over the previous two weeks to get them to contact their bridge team to get their VOD servers updated (each time I’ve called TWC, the first response from the customer service rep is “the content provider is at fault, they didn’t provide TWC with the programming”). I REALLY hate calling them, it takes over twenty minutes of explaining that the problem is with TWC and not TAN, and then after they say that they can’t do anything that I ask to speak to their supervisor and go through the song and dance act AGAIN. Getting TWC to address the 11/6 update that was missing was a real pain as the TWC VOD website twcondemand.com hadn’t been updated to show the 11/6 episodes. Getting them to address the 11/13 update was much easier since I could explain that TWC scheduled VOD programming was missing (it’s really been helpful if I’m speaking to someone in southern California to check their cable box in their office to see if the VOD menu is also missing the scheduled programming - if they can’t or won’t check the customer service rep has tended to claim that the problem is my cable box).

No, they haven’t. I looked several times if the new episodes for this week arrived or not, and I guess they are just late. Maybe they will came eventually.Sorry, if this is confusing

[quote=“jerryl, post:1371, topic:7297”]
Getting them to address the 11/13 update was much easier since I could explain that TWC scheduled VOD programming was missing (it’s really been helpful if I’m speaking to someone in southern California to check their cable box in their office to see if the VOD menu is also missing the scheduled programming - if they can’t or won’t check the customer service rep has tended to claim that the problem is my cable box).[/quote]
So you did receive the November 13 update then?

Time Warner, 91361
Its looks like 11/20 episodes did show up Saturday morning

Sorry I didn’t notice that I missed that one.

Episodes missing: Mysterious Girlfriend X 12

TWC Carson, CA 90745

Yes, I received the 11/6 update on 11/12, the 11/13 update on 11/17, and, strangely enough, the 11/20 update showed up 11/22.

So, as of today, TWC (in my area, at least) is current for November.

P.S. TWC was much more receptive to looking into my complaint about the missing 11/6 update when I was able to give the supervisor a specific location (Round Rock TX) where TWC customers actually had the update. At that point, I gave the supervisor the list of specific episodes that you had listed as having received so she could forward the info to the bridge team to investigate.

Over the last 9 months, I’ve learned that when dealing with TWC and missing TAN episodes, you need to know: 1) Whether or not the missing episode(s) are listed on TWC’s VOD website twcondemand.com; 2) Have the list of specific shows and episode numbers of the missing programs available and be able to list to TWC the shows and specific missing episodes for the TWC customer service rep/supervisor can forward the info to their bridge team. If the customer service rep can’t or won’t notify their bridge team of the specific missing episodes, you need to move up the chain of command and get someone to notify the bridge team - apparently ONLY the bridge team at TWC can actually do something to get their VOD servers updated, but only TWC customer service can contact them directly via email.

DirecTV Chicago, 60622

Still missing Mysterious Girlfriend X 12 as well

Yes, the missing Shining Hearts turned up the next day.

*Gets smacked upside the face with something*… what the!? Oh, the update is here! Now let’s see the goodness shall we… :sunglasses:

[size=18]Cable Provider: Wave Broadband
Zip Code: 98292
[/size]

[size=30]Received Content Updates:[/size]
:arrow_down: 11/20/2014 Update:

• Black Bullet Ep. 09 – “The Protectors of the Barrier”
  • Blade Dance of the Elementalers Ep. 02 – “Blade Dance at Midnight”
  • Campione Ep. 12 – “The Sword of Ama no Murakumo”
  • Captain Earth Ep. 09 – “Magical Girl Akari-chan”
  • Glasslip Ep. 02 – “Bench”
  • Haikyu!! Ep. 15 – “Revival”
  • Infinite Stratos 2 Ep. 11 – “Looking For Memories”
  • Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? Ep. 01 – “The Invasion Begins!?”    :u6307:FIRST EPISODE:u6307:
  • KINMOZA! Ep. 12 – “Golden Moment”    :u6e80:FINAL EPISODE:u6e80:
  • Maoyu: Archenemy & Hero Ep. 10 – “So Now Their Plans are Finally Coming to Fruition?”
  • Momokyun Sword Ep. 03 – “One for All and All for One: The Celestial Maiden Squad!?”
  • Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-Kun Ep. 02 – “Say Hello to the New Heroine”
  • Mysterious Girlfriend X Ep. 12 – “Mysterious Tug”
  • Rail Wars! Ep. 01 – “Welcome to K4!”    :u6307:FIRST EPISODE:u6307:
  • Shining Hearts Ep. 12 – “The Bread of Happiness”    :u6e80:FINAL EPISODE:u6e80:

:white_check_mark: Full Update Received

[size=30]Current Missing Content Updates:[/size]

None Current!

NOTE: Weeks without a Wave Broadband VOD accident… :six: weeks! Keep up the great work guys!

(Rogers)

Positive Changes:

• Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat - Episode 11 has arrived! (Sadly episode 12 is still missing…)
  • Uta No Prince Sama 2 - Episode 8’s double entries are both gone. :slight_smile:

The other episodes are still missing and the strange corrupted episodes are also still sticking around cluttering up the channel index. (And possibly taking up storage space on the server. . .)

Missing from the 2014-11-20 update:

• Blade Dance Of The Elementalers - Episode 2
  • Captain Earth - Episode 9
  • Comic Artist and His Assistants - Episode 8
  • Elfen Lied - Episode 12
  • Glasslip - Episode 2
  • Haikyu!! - Episode 15
  • Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat - Episode 12

Corrupted Episodes: (No episode content, just TV-Rating message)
(Oddly they show that they will be available six years from now until: 10/6/2020?)
Engaged To The Unidentified - Episode 10
From the New World - Episode 16
Gatchaman - Episode 40
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of The East - Episode 20
Hidamari Sketch x 365 - Episode 07
Kill Me Baby - Episode 12
Little Busters - Episode 21
Little Busters Refrain - Episode 06
Log Horizon - Episode 14
Magical Warfare - Episode 05
Meganebu! - Episode 02
Nadia. The Secret of Blue Water - Episode 29
Nadia. The Secret of Blue Water - Episode 30
Nobunaga The Fool - Episode 14
Non Non Biyori - Episode 06
One Week Friends - Episode 01
Phi Brain 3 - Episode 11
Sakura Trick - Episode 11
Soni-Ani: Super Sonic The Animation - Episode 09
Wizard Barristers - Episode 08

CHARTER SVOD, ST. LOUIS, MO. 63136

11/20/2014 UPDATES:
All updates received.

10/30/2014 UPDATES STILL MISSING:
Uta No Prince Sama 09

11/13/2014 UPDATES STILL MISSING:
No Game, No Life 04
K-On! 12

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Verizon FIOS - 13027 update

11/20 updates received.
Captain Earth 9
Comic Artist and His Assistants, The 8
Elfen Lied (English) 12
Gatchaman (TV) 59
Glasslip 2
Haikyu!! 15
HENNEKO - Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat - 12
Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 12
iDOLM@ster Xenoglossia 12
Infinite Stratos 2 - 11
Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? 1
Is the Order a Rabbit? 7
Kamigami no Asobi 6
Maoyu - Archenemy & Hero 10
Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-Kun 2
No Game No Life 5
Rail Wars! 1
Uta no Prince Sama 2 - 12

11/20 updates not received.
Black Bullet 9
Blade Dance of the Elementalers 2
Familiar of ZERO, The (Season 1) 12
Momokyun Sword 3

These shows are still missing for me.

The December Schedules are now live.

2014-11-27, Directv, 94536

14 episodes; 3 finales and 1 premiere

^ ARGEVOLLEN (sub) - - - - - - - - [01] Encounter    (premiere)
  Black Bullet (sub) - - - - - - - [10] Tokyo Area Defensive Battle
  Blade Dance, Elementalers (sub)  [03] The Holy Sword that Killed the Demon Lord
$ Campione (sub) - - - - - - - - - [13] Tale of the God-Slayer          (finale)
  Captain Earth  (sub) - - - - - - [10] One the Windy Planet
  Glasslip (sub) - - - - - - - - - [03] Utility Tank
  Haikyu!! (sub) - - - - - - - - - [16] Winners and Losers
$ Infinite Stratos 2 (sub) - - - - [12] Girls Over                    (finale)
  Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? (sub) [02] More Invasions?!
  Maoyu, Archenemy & Hero (sub) - [11] I Just Destroy and Kill, Without Creating Anything
  Momokyun Sword (sub) - - - - - - [04] Mad Dance of the Giant Boobs! The Pine Forest Miho!
  Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun (sub)  [03] Violence vs. the Prince
$ Mysterious Girlfriend X (sub)  - [13] Mysterious Girlfriend and Boyfriend (finale)
  Rail Wars (sub)  - - - - - - - - [02] Let Me Stay Like This for Just a Little While

Episodes currently listed for DirecTV Channel 1889: (hyphens indicate missing episodes)

** Action Zone **
Argevollen __ __ __ 01+ premiere
Black Bullet 07, 08, 09, 10+
Blade Dance, Elementalers __ 01, 02, 03+
Campione 10, 11, 12, 13+
Captain Earth 07, 08, 09, 10+
Infinite Stratos 2 09, 10, 11, 12+. finale
Maoyu - Archenemy and Hero 08, 09, 10, 11+
Momokyun Sword 01, 02, 03, 04+
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 10, 11. finale

** Girl Power **
Glasslip __ 01, 02, 03+
Mysterious Girlfriend X 10, 11, -12-, 13+. finale (missing ep 12)
Rail Wars __ __ 01, 02+ premiere

** Super Happy Funtime **
Haikyu!! 13, 14, 15, 16+
Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? __ __, 01, 02+ premiere
Kinmoza! 10, 11, 12. finale
Monthly Girls __ 01, 02, 03+
Shining Hearts 10, 11, 12. finale
The Kawai Complex 12.