AN Forums

Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2017)

Update to Updates Received/Not Received 11/9/17 :: Spectrum :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

The short version:

Sorry for the delay. I, too received all of the scheduled 11/9/17 programs, but since–after a pre-DVR/no VCR/pre-AN decade or so of Toonami, late Saturday night (or rather, to be technical, very early Sunday morning) is my Anime Night, so I actually watched them instead of reporting.

The long version:

Received:

Akikan! 5

Beautiful Bones 9

Celestial Method 6

Demon King Daimao 8

DRAMAtical Murder 8

Frame Arms Girl 10

Glass Maiden 5

MY youth romantic comedy is wrong AS I EXPECTED 1

Norn9 10

Sabagebu 9

Yuyushiki 5

Missing in Action:

None (that haven’t expired already) [sigh]

Looks Like It’s Missing But It’s Really There, Just Merged:

Frame Arms Girl 7

Frame Arms Girl 8

Remaining Incongruously:

AoharuxMachinegun 6

Notes:

(0) The new normal continues to be that the expiring episodes go away at 12:01 AM Friday, which is nicer than 12:01 AM Thursday–if only I could trust it…

(1) In celebration of the arrival of a second rerun I actually welcome instead of just don’t mind, I have decided to use MY youth romantic comedy is wrong AS I EXPECTED’s full title, just as it appears on the screen (well, at least text-&-capitalization-wise). Not my usual type of show, but I love it anyway for its wonderful deconstruction/reconstruction of stale high school romcom tropes…Plus, it’s not dubbed, and I was expecting and dreading something as badly cast and directed–IMO-- as the English dub of SA. (Just as Toonami taught me that Saturday is Anime Night, AN has taught me to strongly prefer original Japanese with subtitles over English dubs, when it used to be the other way around.) It seems to me that

“Enough of this jibberjabber, fool!”

uh…ok

(A measly 5 points for identifying the source of the interruption, because

“I said enough!”

Hey, you’re not supposed to be able to come inside a parenthetical…all right, all right, I’m going!)

Thanks!

Reporting in to state nothing has changed.

Comcast Xfinity Intercession City FL 33848

Edit:

The dub for SA can’t be that bad, can it? Personally haven’t seen either version, but do you have a comparison to a different badly dubbed (In your opinion, of course)series?

Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2018)

Lakeland, FL 33803 Spectrum

I received all the new episodes :slight_smile:

Thank you

Optimum/Cablevision in Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

No Longer Missing from 11/9/17 update:
Beautiful Bones 9
DRAMAtical Murder 8
Frame Arms Girl 10
Sabagebu ~ Survival Game Club 9
Akikan! 5
Celestial Method 6
NORN9 10
My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU 1
Sunday Without God 11 and 12
Utano Prince Sama Two 3 and 4
Yuyushiki 5

Still Missing from 11/9/17 update:
Glass Maiden 5

List errors:
To Love Ru 8 suppose to expire 11/30/16 and hasn’t.

Hmm…this is difficult. And I just lost this long reply I was trying to hide in a dropdown. (Yes, it was that long. As you all should know by now, in my case it’s “Ask a short and simple question, get a long and foolish answer,” so I definitely need to hide it in a dropdown or two…) I’ll have to get back to this later.

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/Eisa5AZ20W0

Five points it is! Plus an extra five for going above and beyond in your response. (And here I thought you were too young to know this.)

Oh honey… I’m way old…

A gentleman refuses to comment. (I’m not one, but let me pretend.)

The report for this week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Users with missing episodes that have not reported back since the last report:
@shadzar
@AnimeSniper

ALL USERS: Reporting update.

Starting today, Monday, November 13, I will be sending in the report once a week on Monday mornings.

Please continue to do your reporting as you see fit, but know that the report will only be going in once a week from here on out.

I also hope to be better able to report back to you on your issues.

• Slowhand

I’m still waiting to hear back on multiple things, but here’s what I have so far:

ALL Users who asked about new content - the answer that I have received is to “wait for new announcements”. Non-answer, I know, but that’s all they can tell me at this time.

@MaouSadao
Received confirmation that a ticket has been created for your issues

@Fallen_Kusanagi
@dewdaw2000
@JDogK7
@pls2000
@SpaceCobraJoe
@thboyd29

The following shows have been repitched and should be uploaded to you soon, please confirm when you receive them:

–From October 19

• The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, Ep 12
  • Beautiful Bones -Sakurako’s Investigation-, Ep 6
  • Celestial Method, Ep 3
  • Yuyushiki, Ep 2

–From October 26

• Beautiful Bones - Sakurako’s Investigation, Ep 7
  • Celestial Method, Ep 4
  • Momokyun Sword, Ep 12

@anime2461

The missing content for October 12, 19, 26 & November 2 has been repitched, please let me know if you receive any of it.

@Slowhand

I can confirm that everything has been uploaded other than Celestial Method (03)

@Slowhand (Yay! I just learned how to do that!)
Thank you for the update of the status of the missing episodes.

As for the change to when the missing episode report goes in, I will keep reporting in when changes are made to the ANoX1 lineup.

Thanks
:grinning:

DirecTV Indiana 46544

As of 15:50 EST 11/13/2017, I see everything listed below except CM #3
on the appropriate menus. Did not attempt to DL/view them.

Thanks for the follow-up.

Frontier VantageTV
Trumbull, CT 06611

As of Monday, 11/13 At 8:15pm, the 2 episodes for Nov 9 have been received:

Akikan Ep 05
Glass Maiden Ep 05

All episodes for Nov 9th have been received now!

And still hanging on since 2016, To LiveRU eps 08 was to expire 11/30/16 and is still active. I watched it this weekend.

Update for DirecTV, San Francisco Bay Area, 94536

Schedule from 11/09 (as of 12:04am at Tuesday)

• Akikan! -05 - missing
  • Beautiful Bones 09
  • Celestial Method 06 - missing
  • Demon King Daimao 08
  • DRAMAtical Murder 08
  • Frame Arms Girl 10 - missing
  • Glass Maiden 05 - missing
  • My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU 01
  • Norn9 10
  • Sabagebu! Survival Game Club 09
  • Yuyushiki 05

Missing from 11/02: None

Still missing from 10/26

• Beautiful Bones 07 - was resent
  • Celestial Method 04 - was resent
  • DRAMAtical Murder 06 - missing
  • Momokyun Sword 12 - was resent

Still missing from 10/19

• Beautiful Bones 06 - was resent
  • Celestial Method 03 - missing
  • The Ambition of Oda Nobuna 12 - was resent
  • Yuyushiki 02 - was resent

Conklin NY 13748 time Warner

All shows missing from last November 9th. If I can get these back soon, that would be great.

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

Slowhand, the following episodes from Oct 26 (along with a few others noted from different dates) have been added by Frontier. The Oct 26 episodes should be available for a week based on the normal 4 week rotation (ending Nov 23).

Beautiful Bones Ep 07
Diabolik Lovers II: New Blood Ep 12
Frame Arms Girl Ep 08
Glass Maiden Ep 03
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Ep 10 (Oct 19) and Ep 11
NORN9 Ep 08
Sunday Without God Ep 08
Uta No Prince Sama 2000% Eps 01 and 04 (Nov 09)
Yuyushiki Ep 03

Still missing Celestial Method Ep 04 (Oct 26), Momokyun Sword Ep 11 (Oct 19), Sabagebu! Ep 08 (Nov 02), Sunday Without God Ep 07 (Oct 26) and Ep 12 (Nov 09, final episode), Uta No Prince 1000% Ep 13 (Oct 26, final episode), Uta No Prince Sama 2000% Ep 03 (Nov 09), and Yuyushiki Ep 05 (Nov 09).

I can’t imagine Frontier adding the missing episodes from October 12 since those episodes are already past their 4 week cycle and the October 19 episode rotation ends tomorrow.

Thanks for the update with some progress finally being made. Will provide another report early Friday morning.

Conklin NY, 13748 Time Warner Spectrum

All episodes from 11/9 are still missing. All episodes from 11/16 are also missing. If someone can get these episodes back on asap, I’d be really grateful.

Man the battle stations! We have an episodic update!

Report for November 16th 2017

Received

All units
Rin-ne Season 3 Collection 1

Master box
UtaPri S2 ep 5

Mini boxes
Yusibu 6 and 8
UtaPri S2 5

X1 app
Yusibu 8

Not received

Master box

Yusibu ep 3
UtaPri S1 ep 3
UtaPri S2 eps 6,7, and 8
K-ON! Season 1 Subbed eps 5,6,7 and 8

Mini boxes

Nobunaga the Fool eps 16 and 21
Yusibu ep 3
Clannad ep 13
UtaPri S1 ep 3
UtaPri S2 eps 6,7and 8
K-ON! Season 1 Subbed eps 5,6,7 and 8

X1 app
Nothing!

Notes

Within the midnight hour, a chime rings bringing forth several of the lost souls. Alas not all is well inside the domicile as the only souls returning belong to Yusibu and UtaPri. The abundance of the remaining dammed deter from any radiance of redemption.

Not too bad if I say so myself. :wink:

Comcast Xfinity Intercession City FL 33848

@Slowhand thanks you for your continued diligence on trying to eradicate the recurring infestation of Net Gremlins we all are experiencing.

Now for the update report for tonight’s lineup 11-16-2017 as the following have been noticed to be missing/skipped over or wrongly attached descriptors for the Episode Title. Also, this isn’t the only Rebel Rousing AWOL episode titles that have not shown after the initial broadcast of an episode… Gundam IBO #29 and others was AWOL from the Adult Swim/Toonami VoD for a week again before appearing today.

Suddenlink Cable
Parkersburg, WV 26101

Missing
Akikan #5
Sabagebu Survival Game Club #7 still AWOL
Missing with Wrongly Attached Description/Episode
Sunday Without God #11 plays Sabagebu Survival Game Club #11 with the opening episode being ‘To Much Glam’… Thus Sunday Without God #11 is AWOL