AN Forums

Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2018)

DIrecTV Phoenix, AZ

• 13 episodes scheduled, 12 have arrived. Better than average.
  • Missing episodes:
    • Heaven's Memo Pad 10. Pretty much everything else is missing for this, too.
  • Nothing is backfilled.
  • Medaka Box 01 is still unplayable.
  • The worksheet at http://tinyurl.com/yckwpnrs is updated.
++PLS

New menu Directv

Update to Report for October 11th 2018

Yuusibu and Utano Prince Sama Season 2 are gone.

The report for this week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Also on report:

• DirecTV episode titles instead of anime titles (This was pushed to AN Upper Management for investigation)
  • Comcast/Xfinity - content disappearing despite expiration dates
  • Comcast/Xfinity question about Collection 2s
  • Spectrum episode length.
  • Student Council’s Discretion Level 2, Ep 2, missing & numbering of whole series
  • FVOD schedules being out of alphabetical order
  • SVOD Schedules (AT&T/Xfinity/Cox/Shaw/FiOS) - Squid Girl Season 2 thumbnail broken
  • SVOD Schedules (Frontier/Rogers/Spectrum Charter/Optimum) - incomplete

Please let me know if I’ve missed anything!

Thanks!! :slight_smile: :confounded:

Just some trivialities from my 10/4 report, some having to do with series now expired…but since I think they’re issues with AN’s bundled episode data, they probably should be looked at if AN is going to send these bundles again:

Summary

Cutting Edge:

But

On Demand:

Thanks!

Update to Report for September 20th 2018

That episode of Argevollen I mentioned which had a listed runtime of 4 minutes (Episode 15: Sturm) does play the full runtime when watched normally. The counter even goes all the way to 24:46, which at that time the episode ends.

Updates Received/Not Received 10/18/18 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

“Ha! It’s Halloween time, so they are trying to scare me with the prospect of no anime this weekend. The fools! Little do they know that I am a week behind in most shows, so I shall still have plenty of anime to watch.”

Uh, excuse me, but don’t they know this now that you’ve told them?

“Rats! Curses, foiled again!”

This does not bode well for next week, when Halloween actually arrives…

(In case you couldn’t tell, this was The short version: to wit. that nothing has arrived as yet.)

Thanks!

Time warner/Spectrum Phoenix, NY 13135
I’m with Jababbi, I got nothing for this weeks updates.

Spectrum (TWC) Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for October 18, 2018:

Heaven’s Memo Pad 11 - “Fragments of Me!”
Heaven’s Memo Pad 12 - “About You, Me & Her!” (FINAL EPISODE)
Magical Warfare 5 - “Magic Tests and Winter Vacation!”
Magical Warfare 6 - “Battle & Recovery!”
Maid Sama! 1 - “Misa Is a Maid-Sama!” (FIRST EPISODE)
Maid Sama! 2 - “Maid-Sama at the School Festival!”
Matoi the Sacred Slayer 2 - “I Clad Myself in a God!”
Medaka Box 7 - “Box 7: Does Everyone Do This?/My Own Tune!!”
Medaka Box 8 - “Box 8: “I Will Crush Kurokami Medaka!!”
Okamikakushi: Masque of the Wolf 3 - “Impulse!”
Okamikakushi: Masque of the Wolf 4 - “Premonition!”
Princess Resurrection 5 - “Princess Blood Relationship!”
Princess Resurrection 6 - “Princess Alliance!”
Windy Tales 13 - “Yukio, Once Again!" (FINAL EPISODE)
(ALL MISSING)

Report for October 18th 2018

Received

Monster Musume Complete Series episodes 1 through 12*

Yamishibai Collection 2 Episodes 14-26*

Not Received

LIST

All devices

Haikyu Season 2 Episodes 14 - 25

Akame Ga Kill Episodes 14 - 26

Rin-ne Season 1 Episodes 13 - 25

Log Horizon Season 1 Episodes 14 - 25

Log Horizon Season 2 Episodes 14 - 25

To Love Ru Season 1 Episodes 14 - 26

Nobunaga The Fool Episodes 13 - 24

Fate/Stay Night Episodes 3, 7, 11, and 13 -24

The Ambition Of Oda Nobuna Episodes 8 and 12

Master box and Mini boxes

Log Horizon S1 ep3

Nobunaga The Fool episodes: 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12

Programs with incorrect runtime
These episodes are all inclusive. X1 App, Master Box and Mini boxes

Ika Musume S1 ep 11 I Ink That’s A Doll +2: 16min

Arch Angels the Movie 66 min

Hakiyu S1

1. Episode 10 Yearning 12 min
2. Episode 11 Decision 14 min
3. Episode 12 The Neko-Karasu Reunion 17 min

Corrupt Episode Files
Dynamic Chord ep 10: Video cuts out when characters talk, but subtitles and Anime Network logo stay displayed.

Programs with improperly timed subtitles
DamePri Anime Caravan ep1 (Starting at 6:43 and continuing through through the rest of the episode, the subtitles are one line behind the dialogue

Strange K-ON listings

Episodes 1, 2, and 3 of season 2 are listed under their respective season 1 titles.

Episode 8 of season 2 has 2 listings. 1 under each season.

Notes

HFS!!! MonMusu not only is the Uncensored variant, IT’S DUBBED!!! A 2017 Dub is on ANOD! OMG!!!

(If y’all can’t tell, I’m a little surprised at that, since supposedly TAN stopped putting new dubs on “On Demand” a while ago. Well, at least from my research here on the forums.)

Yamishibai Collection 2 is actually listed as a second season under Comcast’s menu. Not important, just wanted to point that out.

Comcast Xfinity Intercession City FL 33848

same, but it is TAN and October, so i don’t expect anything to work right again until April as per the past… how many years has it been?

• 14 episodes scheduled for today, 11 have arrived.
  • Missing episodes:
    • Heaven's Memo Pad 11, 12
    • Matoi the Sacred Slayer 02
  • No previously missing episodes were backfilled.
  • Medaka Box 01 still cannot be played.
  • The worksheet is updated.

I just have nothing more to say.

++PLS

Update to Report for October 18th 2018

The short run episodes of Haikyu have been re-uploaded with a runtime of 32 minutes.

Better long runtime than short, right?

Directv 28092

I’m beginning to think AT&T hates anime!
Ever since they acquired Otter media last June, the anime based Roku channels they now own no longer function properly and crash constantly.

But I digress,
Everything on TAN is still mis-titled EXCEPT the “Missed it watch now” category.

The Quick Update to Updates Received/Not Received 10/18/18 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203 is that there’s still no 10/18/18 update.

Thanks!

I’m not seeing this on my Spectrum On Demand, all episodes have numbers & titles. This must be unique to you, how lucky.

The report for this week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Also on report:

• DirecTV episode titles instead of anime titles (This was pushed to AN Upper Management for investigation)
  • Comcast/Xfinity - content disappearing despite expiration dates
  • Comcast/Xfinity question about Collection 2s
  • Spectrum episode length.
  • Student Council’s Discretion Level 2, Ep 2, missing & numbering of whole series
  • DirecTV - Medaka Box, Ep 1, unplayable
  • FVOD - Medaka Box & Magical Warfare, incorrect language information
  • FVOD - Yozakura Quartet, Ep 8, description for Ep 3
  • Spectrum, Albany, NY - Yozakura Quartet, Princess Resurrection, Heaven’s Memo Pad numbering/titles
  • FVOD schedules being out of alphabetical order
  • SVOD Schedules (AT&T/Xfinity/Cox/Shaw/FiOS) - Squid Girl Season 2 thumbnail broken
  • SVOD Schedules (Frontier/Rogers/Spectrum Charter/Optimum) - incomplete

Please let me know if I’ve missed anything!

Thanks!! :slight_smile: :confounded:

if you go to the main On Demand Portal channel to locate TAN shows, or the Search feature to find Heaven’s Memo Pad, they dont have numbers. If you look in CEOD channel for Anime Network they do have numbers for the episodes.

and still no new episodes at this time.

Thanks, shadzar! Yes, that’s what I meant–that’s why it’s listed under the “On Demand” section of my report as opposed to the “Cutting Edge” part.

Sorry I wasn’t clearer, Slowhand!

Come to think of it…shadzar, I think this is the first time you’ve mentioned having the On Demand portal. Am I remembering correctly that at one time you didn’t have the Search function or On Demand portal stuff? Or am I misremembering?

Search finally reappeared about a year after the new Navigator came out, but didnt really work, i guess when Spectrum took over, they finaly synced all the networks so have both now.

been watching OG Star Wars on it lately, but refuse to use it for anythin except where to go watch them since i hate the etFlix look that is simialr to TAN schedules…

so i just search show or actor to find something, except anime sicne it crops off the numebrs of most TAN, Adult Swim, etc shows and then doesnt have them in the “list” of episodes for that show either in those places.