Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2021)

I can verify everything you mentioned in that post.has happened to me as well. HR45. DirecTV 94536.

4 Likes

Sentai did acquire all 26 episodes of Hozuki’s Cool headedness season 2 (aka both HC TV2 and HC TV3), and did air both parts on SVOD last year. However, I am not certain if the second cour will be available for FVOD.

2 Likes

All 26 episodes of Season 2 are coming to FVOD.

2 Likes

There is no working app for DirecTV any more; viewing was done on the DirecTV box. The glitches in the same spot for a given episode.

DirecTV, San Francisco Bay Area, 94536.

All the episodes for 03/25 arrived with promos and the mecha grunt.
Of the episodes for 03/18, Tanaka-kun 06 has no promo but does have the mecha and has no glitches. Re:Stage 06 is missing the promo and the mecha. It has glitches at 03, 08, 09, 15, 17 and 20 minutes into the show. The glitches are repeatable.

As for earlier episodes:
Domestic 09 has no opening; glitches at 11, 14, 18, 22.
Hozuki 210 has no opening; glitch at 12
Hozuki 211 has no opening; glitches at 04, 09, 10, 19.
Kandagawa 08 has no opening; glitches at 07, 08, 09, 14
Kandagawa 10 has no opening; glitches at 14, 15, 17, 20.
Non Non Biyori 02 has no opening; glitches at 08, 09, 12, 23.
Wasteful 06 has no opening; glitches at 13, 15, 17, 20.
Wasteful 08 has no opening, glitches at 11, 13.

4 Likes

Received as of 3/25/21:
Kids On The Slope 1-12

3 Likes

Spectrum (TWC) Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for March 25, 2021:

Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2 8 - “8th Bunny: Sneaking Stalking Stalker Story”
LOVE and LIES 8 - “Feelings Without Lies”
Wasteful Days of High School Girls 10 - “Robo”
(RECEIVED)

NOT RECEIVED for March 25, 2021

The Demon Girl Next Door 2 - “Just How Sporty Are You?! Everything Is Fluctuating”
Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2 14 - “The Day-To-Day at the Offices of Enma / 1 Soup, 3 Dishes, 10 Meats”
Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2 7 - “7th Bunny: That Spoiled Girl, Like a Soap Bubble, Will Fleetingly Disappear”
Kandagawa Jet Girls 12 - “Our Jet Race” (FINAL EPISODE)
Non Non Biyori 6 - “I Became a Ghost and Tried Hard”
Re:Stage!! Dream Days 7 - “She Is My Senpai, But Maybe I Should Shut Her Up”
Re:Stage!! Dream Days 8 - “I Won’t Do It For Free”
RIN-NE 5 - “Hanako-san”
RIN-NE 6 - “Voice of the Roadside Shrine”
Tanaka-kun Is Always Listless 7 - “Tanaka-kun’s Valentine”

Bloom Into You episodes are still hanging around (9, 10 & 11), even though they should have expired in December. Guessing they have the incorrect end date.

3 Likes

Report for March 25th 2021

Received

Kids on The Slope complete series episodes 1 through 12

Not Received

Nothing at this time.

Notes

That “misplaced” episode of Chihayafuru S3 has found it’s way back into the overall series folder.

Comcast Xfinity Intercession City FL 33848
Thanks! :blush:

3 Likes

Yep! I’m seeing the skips too!
It’s really annoying…
What I usually do is, find the episode in question on any online platform other than Hidive…(I don’t want to give them the satisfaction).LOL

2 Likes

Hozuki 211 has no opening; glitches at 04, 09, 10, 19.
Kandagawa 10 has no opening; glitches at 14, 15, 17, 20.

3 Likes

No glitches or problems in the episodes themselves, just the missing promos and groaning.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Updates Received/Not Received 3/25/21 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

The short version:

Everything seems to have arrived on Cutting Edge and On Demand, and (gasp!) they’ve all got their promos and Groaning-Mechas-in-the-Bay.

The long version:

Received:

Demon Girl 2

Hozuki’s Coolheadedness II 14

Is It a Rabbit, Too? 7 & 8

Kandagawa 12

Love & Lies 8

Non Non Byori 6

Re-Stage 7 & 8

Rinne 5 & 6

Tanaka-kun 7

Wasteful Days 10

Missing in Action:

None

Remaining Incongruously:

Bloom Into You 9, 10, 11

Arriving Unexpectedly:

None

Missing Promos:

None!

Notes:

(0) I was just window shopping on HDIVE and I saw My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax! I don’t think it’s been on SVOD yet, and I know we’re just FVOD (we haven’t gotten the third season of Haikyu! yet, or the second season of Chaika, or even the second half of Phi-Brain, the first half of which seems to have vanished from HDIVE to the same limbo as Eyeshield 21) (though AN has done really well by us by getting us Sword Oratoria and Is It Wrong 2–much thanks!) but IwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwant…Pretty please?

Thanks!

2 Likes

DirecTV Phoenix, AZ

• 2021-03-25 update: Everything expected has arrived.
  • Remaining beyond the expected deletion date: Bloom Into You episodes 9, 10, 11. These episodes all had problems on their initial delivery and were delivered out of sequence.
  • Don't assume I'm not seeing the glitches. I got a Hidive subscription back when DirecTV was frequently dropping episodes. My housemate usually watches the TV, so I had been watching TAN either on the DirecTV web site on a PC or on the DirecTV app on an Android table. Currently, neither of these works, so I'm watching on Hidive. I'm likely to drop DirecTV soon. I'm tired of paying for things that don't work and that apparently can't be fixed.
  • The episode detail page still does not show the episode title. Pending since 2018-11-29.
  • The worksheet at http://tinyurl.com/yckwpnrs is updated.
++PLS
3 Likes

Spectrum - Los Angeles - 91367

All Mar 11 updates received.
All Mar 18 updates received.
All Mar 25 updates received.

Of the two shows I’m watching, only Wasteful Days of High School Girls had no intro (episode 9) and I didn’t notice any glitches.

3 Likes

The report for this week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

DirecTV
  • episode titles not appearing - STILL PENDING since 11/22/2018 (have asked about this several times, no response)
Frontier
  • Asking about anime folders - STILL PENDING
Spectrum

Several shows with no intro/outro causing glitches

Also on report:

• FVOD schedules: Now missing/blank (see list below)

Please let me know if I’ve missed anything!

Thanks!! :+1:

April 2021 FVOD Blog - requested
April 2021 SVOD Blog - requested

Upcoming April 2021 FVOD anime

Apr 1 - 100 Sleeping Princes & the Kingdom of Dreams - 12 eps (1 ep/week)
Apr 8 - Assassins Pride - 12 eps (1 ep/week)
Apr 15 - Armed Girl’s Machiavellism - 12 eps (1 ep/week)
Apr 22 - Cinderella Nine - 12 eps (1 ep/week)
Apr 29 - Chihayafuru - 25 eps (1 ep/week)

3 Likes

DirecTV, San Francisco Bay Area, 94536.
Everything for 4/01 arrived. All have promos, except for Tanaka-kun 08 which has only the mecha in the bay.

4 Likes

April 2021 SVOD Blog

April 2021 FVOD Blog

(Not an April Fool’s prank… Just trying to help Slow…)

3 Likes

Report for April 1st 2021

Received

Ahiru No Sora Collection 4 episodes 37 through 50

Not Received

Nothing at this time.

Notes

Happy April Fool’s! :crazy_face:

Comcast Xfinity Intercession City FL 33848
:blush:

3 Likes

Spectrum (TWC) Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for April 1, 2021:

100 Sleeping Princes & The Kingdom of Dream 1 - “The Sudden Beginning of a Dream” (FIRST EPISODE)
The Demon Girl Next Door 3 - “Nightmare or Forebear?! The Doorstop of Darkness Descends”
Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2 15 - “What is a Magical Girl? / Indulging in Western Clothing”
Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2 9 - “9th Bunny: The Furball Suicide Attacks, and the Merciless Button is Launched”
Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2 10 - “10th Bunny: Everyday Life Searching for E”
LOVE and LIES 9 - “So Bright It Doesn’t Seem Real”
Non Non Biyori 7 - “My Rice Cracker Turned Into Curry”
Re:Stage!! Dream Days 9 - “I’ll Go Ahead and Contact Her Parents”
Re:Stage!! Dream Days 10 - “Their Power Levels are Rapidly Increasing”
RIN-NE 7 - “Curse of the Rabbit Hutch”
RIN-NE 8 - “Welcome to Hell!”
Tanaka-kun Is Always Listless 8 - “Ota-kun’s Suffering”
Wasteful Days of High School Girls 11 - “Dream”
(RECEIVED)

STILL MISSING March 25, 2021

The Demon Girl Next Door 2 - “Just How Sporty Are You?! Everything Is Fluctuating”
Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 2 14 - “The Day-To-Day at the Offices of Enma / 1 Soup, 3 Dishes, 10 Meats”
Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2 7 - “7th Bunny: That Spoiled Girl, Like a Soap Bubble, Will Fleetingly Disappear”
Kandagawa Jet Girls 12 - “Our Jet Race” (FINAL EPISODE)
Non Non Biyori 6 - “I Became a Ghost and Tried Hard”
Re:Stage!! Dream Days 7 - “She Is My Senpai, But Maybe I Should Shut Her Up”
Re:Stage!! Dream Days 8 - “I Won’t Do It For Free”
RIN-NE 5 - “Hanako-san”
RIN-NE 6 - “Voice of the Roadside Shrine”
Tanaka-kun Is Always Listless 7 - “Tanaka-kun’s Valentine”

Bloom Into You episodes are still hanging around (9, 10 & 11), even though they should have expired in December. Guessing they have the incorrect end date.

3 Likes

Updates Received/Not Received 4/1/21 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

Just The very short version:

As spake SpaceCobraJoe, thus was it found to be:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Update to Updates Received/Not Received 4/1/21 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

Oops! Sorry, the update can’t be quite that short–I forgot to add,

“Have a blessed and miraculous Easter, or a fine finish (and tasty return to bread!) for your Passover, or a joyous and wondrous weekend of whatever sort you wish. May the the coming of spring begin to lift the burdens we’ve been laboring under, and lift our spirits with it.”

And I thank you all for your patience and kind indulgence.

2 Likes