Anime Suggestions!

Xenosaga. It’s been a while since I’ve seen that one.

That one is Curently licensed by Funimation.

I just know I’m going to regret this but…

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

please?

[quote=“lightsenshi” post=138194]I just know I’m going to regret this but…

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

please?[/quote]

Haganai is licensed by FUNimation.
You can watch it on their site.

http://www.funimation.com/haganai

sigh Strike four. hits the showers

kyo no gononi
dennou coil
pale coccon
time of eve movie and ona
the daughter of twenty faces
Rec
Bartender
Kara no Kyokai
sailor moon series
kotoura-san
higurashi series + movie
ledgend of galactic heroes
the world god only knows specials and ovas
hayate no gotoku! series

There was one released last year sometime called Magi. I’ve seen a couple of episodes and it looks pretty good. Nice anime twist to the aladdin story.

I’m pretty sure Magi is licensed by Aniplex of America. So unfortunately, you won’t see it here on TAN.

And expect Aniplex-pricing when it does eventually get released here.

Woo Hoo! :evil:

[quote=“tonka” post=138651]And expect Aniplex-pricing when it does eventually get released here.

Woo Hoo! :evil:[/quote]

Yeah! High Fives all around!

Well poop. Oh well… hopefully it’ll come out on blue ray lol I really want to get it :slight_smile:

war on geminar

That’s licensed by Funimation, so unfortunately you won’t ever see it on The Anime Network.

The ovas for The World God oNly Knows should be put in English because they go along with the story

More samurai anime is always welcomed:

Hidamari no Ki/A Tree in the Sun
Plot Summary: Based on the manga by Osamu Tezuka, this is an epic story of friendship between a young low-class samurai and a doctor that takes place in Japan in the last days of the Tokugawa Shogunate over 100 years back.

Zettai Shonen/Absolute Boy

Plot Summary: Aizawa Ayumu is a young boy, who is sent to a small town called Tana to live with his father for a while. Even though he doesn’t want to go, he agrees to do so when his mother offers him a mountain bike. Ayumu used to live in Tana before, and now his memories of the time are shrouded in mystery - apparently something happened when he was a child. Enter Miku, a young girl who knows more than she tells, weird glowing lights floating around, reflections of UFOish objects in the eyes of cats and dogs, a nosy female announcer, a forest with a mysterious past, and a weird boy called Wakkun, who wears the clothes Ayumu used to when he was a child, and you get the world of Zettai Shonen, where mysteries remain mysteries amidst a slow, normal, everyday life.

As part of their Tatsunoko deal, they can shower us with the Pretty Rhythm franchise:

Aurora Dream

Plot Summary: The Prism Show is an all-new kind of ice skating show that requires its participants to be figure skaters, models, and singers all at the same time. Aira and Rhythm are two girls who both dream of becoming the Prism Queen. They’ll have to train hard and overcome both their quarrels with each other and their blossoming interest in boys if they want to achieve their dream.

Dear My Future

Plot Summary: Three years have passed since the events of Aurora Dream… At Pretty Top, a new generation of girls dreaming of being Prism Stars have endeavored through their training. One day, Ayami, Karin and Reina find themselves on the same stage as their predecessors, when Mia Ageha suddenly jumps up on stage and demands to challenge the legendary Prism Show unit MARs. To keep this challenge, the 4 girls are sent to become a new Prism Show unit, Prizmmy☆. As the girls waver and then jump back up, they deepen their friendship and aim for their debut together. To add to it all, 5 girls have come from abroad to Japan to study at Pretty Top to have their debut as well. In order to meet their future, the girls stand on the stage, and the show starts.

Rainbow Live

Plot Summary: Naru Ayase is an 8th grader who can see the colors of music when she listens to it. For Naru, who is extremely good at deco-ing Prism Stones, becoming the owner of a shop like Dear Crown was her dream. One day, she finds out that the manager of a newly-opened shop is recruiting middle school girls who can do Prism Dance, and immediately applies. Naru begins to Prism Dance at the audition, and an aura she’s never experienced spreads out in front of her. At that moment, a mysterious girl named Rinne asks her if she can see “rainbow music”.

Ben-To

Plot:
While innocently reaching for some half-priced bento, Yō Satō finds himself beaten up on the floor of a supermarket. He soon learns that getting half-priced bento is an all-out brawl between customers. Yō is invited to the Half-Priced Food Lovers Club by one of the top fighters, Sen Yarizui, in order to train to compete in these battles.

[quote=“tonka” post=148180]Ben-To

Plot:
While innocently reaching for some half-priced bento, Yō Satō finds himself beaten up on the floor of a supermarket. He soon learns that getting half-priced bento is an all-out brawl between customers. Yō is invited to the Half-Priced Food Lovers Club by one of the top fighters, Sen Yarizui, in order to train to compete in these battles.[/quote]

lol. What?

[quote=“miquelfire” post=148191]

Plot:
While innocently reaching for some half-priced bento, Yō Satō finds himself beaten up on the floor of a supermarket. He soon learns that getting half-priced bento is an all-out brawl between customers. Yō is invited to the Half-Priced Food Lovers Club by one of the top fighters, Sen Yarizui, in order to train to compete in these battles.

lol. What?[/quote]

Is this for real?

BTW I remember an old sci-fi series I was shown eons ago called (unimaginatively) Sci-Fi Harry. I didn’t get to finish it, so I don’t know if it was worthy, but I can’t find that it was ever really licensed or dubbed for a north American release…