Aria The Animation / The Natural / The Origination (TV Series)

Just a heads up:

If you are pledging for the entire series Choose a Triple Plus Tier, If you want the Guidebook over pledge $60 for US or $80 (Outside US)

We’re down to the wire - get your pledge in!

Sep 8, 2017
WE’VE STRETCHED ALL WE CAN STRETCH

ARIA The ANIMATION Kickstarter Shirt Sneak Peek

Crunchyroll Adds “ARIA The NATURAL”

November 30, 2017 4:15pm CST
Nozomi Entertainment series goes live today

Tubi TV Streams Aria Anime

posted on 2018-02-16 21:00 EST

Note from RightStuf

Important Information Regarding ARIA Kickstarter!

The time has come! We’ll start fulfilling some of the ARIA Kickstarter products very soon and we need you to make sure we’re sending everything to the right place! If you need to update your address with us, you have until July 19th to contact the Right Stuf Anime customer care team so there will not be any delays in getting your products!

Open a case with the Right Stuf Customer Care Team to update your address.

1 Like

Got my ship notice for Aria S1

1 Like

I’m still waiting on mine to ship, and just emailed them asking for an update. This whole process for me has been a mess, and the communication from Right Stuff Customer Service has been awful. I really expected better of them.

I get that there can be delays, but don’t send out an email stating everyone should have shipping notices in a “couple of days” when some people are going to be waiting up to two weeks just for shipping. It’s added insult to injury that nearly everyone I know who supported the Kickstarter at my tier have already received their copies.

Between the delay for shipping, the crappy email communication, and Right Stuff taking nearly two months to even get my order added to my account, I’m just fully disgusted with the whole process. Some of it would have been forgivable had their customer service not blown me off so many times, promising that it would be taken care of, and nothing happening. I won’t be surprised if it happens again.

I use to feel a little guilty about ordering anime from Amazon instead of Right Stuf, but not anymore. They at least have decent customer service.

Crunchyroll Adds ARIA The ORIGINATION to Anime Catalog

September 12, 2018 11:31pm CDT
Series available for viewing now!

Kickstarter: Aria the Natural

Hello, all!

We’ve got good news: ARIA The NATURAL Part 2 has completed QC and is now at replication! That means the final discs are being stamped, and will be shipping to you soon!

Replication usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. Once they arrive here at the Right Stuf Anime warehouse, we’ll notify you when they’re ready to ship! Keep an eye on your email, and remember, if you need to change your shipping address, please contact Right Stuf Anime Customer Care at: https://www.rightstufanime.com/contact-us

Onward we go, to the final destination: ARIA The ORIGINATION, and all the OVAs and extras that go along with it!

-Judy, Producer

ARIA Fans Can Now Book an Anime Pilgrimage to Venice

July 08, 2019 8:06pm CDT
$4,000 holiday takes fans on a week-long voyage to the inspiration of the series

1 Like

Italy Tour Takes Aria Fans to Venice to See Locales That Inspired Anime

posted on 2019-07-13 15:45 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

Just waiting on the April Solits from Funi or Sentai to pre-order .

ARIA The ANIMATION Exclusive Kickstarter Guide book sneak peek!

1 Like

Just got my ship notice for the guidebook

2 Likes

Aria TV Anime Gets Brand-New 15th Anniversary Work This Winter

posted on 2020-04-13 23:36 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Aria the Animation series adapting Kozue Amano’s manga debuted in 2005

New Aria 15th Anniversary Project Recasts Athena With Rina Satou

posted on 2020-04-14 00:05 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Late voice actress Tomoko Kawakami played Athena in previous anime installments

New Aria 15th Anniversary Anime Is Brand-New Theatrical Film

posted on 2020-04-14 20:22 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Opens this winter with Rina Satou as Athena Glory

Aria 15th Anniversary Anime Film’s Teaser Reveals Title, Cast, Staff, Spring 2021 Debut

posted on 2020-07-21 23:31 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Ryou Hirohashi, Ai Kayano reprise roles in Aria the Crepusculo with Takahiro Natori directing at J.C. Staff

2 Likes