drawings due on april 5
Contestants
Ram
Frenchelectrican
Uka
Meow12345

contest is now ended
voting will stay open til the eighth

Hey sky!!! You said sign ups end the 21st of this month right? Why so late? :dry: :huh: :silly:

I am not sure what Sky have in her mind but I feel that she give more time for other members to sign up for the constant as far I know there is 2 allready signed up including myself so I do not know if there are more going to sign up or what., However I will let her fill the rest of the details.

Merci.,
Marc

Uka I gave ample time for people to sign up to see if others who haven’t had time to see and enter :dry: :unsure:

Oh okay. That’s so considerate of you. Another question. Do you have to create your own hero or can you make Batman or Superman (all the awesome people ≧﹏≦)?

You can make your own or draw one of the others …its not really that strict :slight_smile:

YAAAY!!! Well then in that case may I join. Cause I’m a total boss when it comes to drawing Batman. B)

I can I join to I can draw any thing … Like anything… :blink: :slight_smile: :woohoo:

guys message me next time to enter but yeah

[details=Well here’s a link. Hope you like my Batman]
[/details]

[details=I did try my best but the pic will be little burry]

[/details]

April 5Th is almost here and meow and ram haven’t posted their pictures!!! Come on you guys!!! Hurry up and submit your drawing!!! I need to see them ≧﹏≦

This looks pretty interesting. I had no idea Izaya even created such a genius thread. I’ll more than likely be joining in the next contest. Forest, I do hope you join so we can pit our works of art against each other.

Well it’s April 5Th and Meow and Ram have yet to submit. Tch…come on guys. Why enter and not submit? Please submit the most you have today. Cause once that clock hits 12:00pm you’re times up. No late summations are allowed. :angry:

Just one small correction ., you say 12PM so it means 12 PM or 12 AM ( midnite ) ??

Merci,
Marc

:blush: I’m so clumsy. But yes. Midnight. I forgot how to tell time haha :cheer:

[details=Previously Posted]

Actually, all submissions must be posted by 2:00 PM EST, so the submission deadline was passed a few hours ago. ^-^;

Contest Results Will Be Placed Here. Everyone be sure to cast your votes! :cheer:

The two contestants that you can vote for are Uka and Frenchelectrican. Please send me a private message in order to vote!
Voting deadline is 2:00 PM EST on April 7th. :3[/details]

[details=“Superheroes” Results]
Uka: 2

Frenchelectrican: 1

Ram: N/A

Meow12345: N/A[/details]

Good work to those who submitted on time! :cheer:
The floor is now open for a new contest suggestion! :slight_smile: Please be sure to read the rules and include any information necessary!

Thank you guys for voting for me. I got two wins in a row. French I hope you can enter this contest and I hope you win. But for the next contest the theme will be Beach , just create a beach summer fun picture.Contest entry will end April 29th and pictures must be shown by May 9th. Thank you. :lol: :laugh: B)
PS
Don’t enter if you’re not going to submit anything by the due date please. You’ll mess up the entry dates. :slight_smile:

CONTESTANTS:
Forest
Frenchelectrican
Ram

[quote=“Uka”]Thank you guys for voting for me. I got two wins in a row. French I hope you can enter this contest and I hope you win. But for the next contest the theme will be Beach , just create a beach summer fun picture.Contest entry will end April 29th and pictures must be shown by March 9th. Thank you. :lol: :laugh: B)
PS
Don’t enter if you’re not going to submit anything by the due date please. You’ll mess up the entry dates. :)[/quote]

Uka .,

Of course I will entre the contest as well.,

For the date just clear up that part is that on March 9th ?? or you mean April 9 th ??

Merci,
Marc

DX crap! Another error I made. My apologize. I’m still new to this. Well people may enter the contest until April 29th. On May 9th.
Again I’m Oh so sorry for the confusion.