BBCA is going to be awesome this coming week

First starting Monday July 20th we get a Torchwood Mini series “Children of Earth” with one new for us Episode each night at 9:00pm EST and then on Sunday July 26th at 8:00pm EST we get a new for use Doctor Who Special “Planet of the Dead”.

Also before Torchwood on Monday at 8:00pm their is a special “Torchwood: Inside the Hub” and each night after each new episode a inside look special.

If you happen to miss the Torchwood Mini series it repeats on Sunday from 1:45pm EST to 8:00 PM EST before Doctor Who.

We will also be getting a marathon leading up to the last episode of Primeval Season 3 for now Starting at 11:00am Saturday July 25th. Series appears to have been canceled so its actually the season 3 final and last episode of the series.

After that some new for us show called “Being Human” About "A werewolf, a vampire, and a ghost struggle to live normal lives, despite their strange and dark secrets. "

I’m glad to hear about Torchwood. I’ve been tired of waiting for new episodes, but I guess a mini-series will hold me over for a while. I won’t be watching Dr. Who. I’m still trying to catch up with that show via DVD. “Being Normal” sounds like an interesting premise, so I’ll give it a try.

Thanks for posting this, psychopuppet, or I probably would have missed it! :wink:

Setting my DVR now.

Torchwood COE starts tonight at 9:00pm EST and the Inside the Hub special starts at 8:00pm EST tonight.

I can’t wait. Thanks for the heads up PP. I’m a huge fan of Dr. Who, and I think Torchwood is a great series(although I’ve only seen a few episodes).
Slick

So, what did everyone think about the Torchwood mini-series. I really enjoyed it. I must catch up on the series itself.
I also caught the first episode of Being Human. That show is pretty wild. I will keep watching this, it has great potential.
Slick

For those of you who missed this series… it’s being rerun again.

[size=4]Torchwood: Children of Earth[/size]

on BBC America

Monday, September 7, 2009

Day One: 9:45am ET/8:45am CT
Day Two: 11:00am ET/10:00am CT
Day Three: 12:15pm ET/11:15am CT
Day Four: 1:30pm ET/12:30pm CT
Day Five: 2:45pm ET/1:45pm CT

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]For those of you who missed this series… it’s being rerun again.

[size=4]Torchwood: Children of Earth[/size]

on BBC America

Monday, September 7, 2009

Day One: 9:45am ET/8:45am CT
Day Two: 11:00am ET/10:00am CT
Day Three: 12:15pm ET/11:15am CT
Day Four: 1:30pm ET/12:30pm CT
Day Five: 2:45pm ET/1:45pm CT[/quote]

I was also informed it’s been running on BBC America on Demand as well. If you haven’t seen it, you really need to. It’s probably the best sci-fi mini-series in years.

Just so you know Dr. WHo is going to be on all weakend this sunday!!!

I thought the mini series was awesome

I about crapped my pants when they blew up torchwood

I’ll of course be watching Dr. Who, Cash in the Attic (I LOVE Paul Hayes), Robin Hood, and Top Gear, but I’m only seriously interested in a new season of That Mitchell and Webb Look

Season 6 of The Graham Norton Show premiers October 2009. High five, anyone?

This is supposed to be the awesome thread. :wink:

TommyTwoTacos wrote:

[quote]I thought the mini series was awesome

I about crapped my pants when they blew up torchwood

I’ll of course be watching Dr. Who, Cash in the Attic (I LOVE Paul Hayes), Robin Hood, and Top Gear, but I’m only seriously interested in a new season of That Mitchell and Webb Look[/quote]

I almost cried when Ianto died, and then again when Jack’s grandson died.

Very good mini-series, and very moving all around. The references to class warfare and discrimination were incredibly well handled.

Also, EXTREME high five for Graham Norton. Love that show. Graham also turned in a very interesting, and disturbing, role in an independent movie I watched once.

They need to do Torchwood In Space!!! We know what happens to the earth thanks to the Dr. BUT SPACE!!!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

Hell to the yes.

Ultimate Mega Man X wrote:

Anything that gets me more Captain Jack I’m fine with. John Barrowman is quite yummy, and he can sing.

My DirecTV box died yesterday, and all I can get is the last channel it was on, which happens to be BBC America. So it’s all British entertainment until Friday!!!

Primeval marathon starts today at 11am/et with episode one.

the torchwood marathon yesterday was pretty cool, though it’s creepy seeing those first season episodes when you know the horrible fate that awaits most of those people =)

It’s kinda nice to know I’m in a place where I could talk about the face of Boe and people wouldn’t look at me too strangely