AN Forums

Bleach

I just checked the Message Boards at AS and there’s a note at the top of the Bleach forum that says:

[size=15]Re-runs @ 12:30 AM ET Saturdays. New episodes return in April.[/size]

Take it how you will.

[quote=Slowhand]
I just checked the Message Boards at AS and there’s a note at the top of the Bleach forum that says:

Re-runs @ 12:30 AM ET Saturdays. New episodes return in April.

Take it how you will.[/quote]

Heard there is some hard balling going on between Viz and CN ,but that seems to happen every time.

Well, now the message says this:

[size=15]Re-runs @ 12:30 AM ET Saturdays. New episodes return later this year.[/size]

Even though we already knew this from the previous post —

[size=20]New Bleach No Longer Slated for April on Adult Swim[/size]
posted on 2010-03-10 08:38 EST

The schedule of Adult Swim, the late-night television programming block of Cartoon Network in the United States, indicates that the Bleach anime series will be repeated from episode 129 onward, starting early in the morning of Sunday, April 25. Adult Swim had run an onscreen bumper in January that said that new episodes of Bleach would premiere in April, but no new episodes are listed in the April schedule after episode 167 repeats early in the morning of Sunday, April 18.

[quote=Slowhand]
Even though we already knew this from the previous post —

New Bleach No Longer Slated for April on Adult Swim

The schedule of Adult Swim, the late-night television programming block of Cartoon Network in the United States, indicates that the Bleach anime series will be repeated from episode 129 onward, starting early in the morning of Sunday, April 25. Adult Swim had run an onscreen bumper in January that said that new episodes of Bleach would premiere in April, but no new episodes are listed in the April schedule after episode 167 repeats early in the morning of Sunday, April 18.

ANN[/quote]

I’d be quite fine with it never coming back and being canceled. :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh: :cheer:

Anime Vice is saying No new to August because of production delays.
http://www.animevice.com/news/adult-swim-postpones-new-bleach-until-august/3952/

:slight_smile: :cheer: :lol: :woohoo: :silly: :laugh:

They should add another 2 years of production work. :stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason whenever a large company says “Production Delays” it is usually some sort of Bureaucratic incompatibility that seems to make no sense to us in the viewing audience. I’m gonna need time in a padded room for this withdrawl that i know is coming. :silly:

This weekend (April 17/18), Episodes 164-167 are re-playing.

Next weekend (April 24/25), we start all over with Episode #1. You read that right.

Not sure, if I am going to watch the whole series over again.
It was nice to see the begining again.
Looking at the begining amine, Bleach really did start with style.

In the end credits, I just noticed they show a bunch of girls that as far as I can remember most of them never really impacted the anime. Since I was watching for them, I notice all of them at the end of episode 3. After that I think we see only one or two.
Strange the things you notice watching an Anime over again.

Well that’s disappointing…no new eps til august? wow. A few months ago when eps 167 aired people were saying it’ll be back in April, been waiting patiently for it. But august? I’ll probably forget this anime exist by then. This sucks…

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3580/bleachnew002.jpg

LOL - I did NOT take this pic. It’s from an article in the new Shonen Jump magazine.
I will attempt to translate:

[quote]BLEACH ON TV!
Bleach Season 2 on Adult Swim!
Saturday, August 28, you’ll be able to watch a brand new English Dubbed episode of Bleach every Saturday night on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim! New enemies, unfinished battles and a whole lot of action is coming your way![/quote]

The new Adult Swim schedule is out:
http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/onair.html

Aug 7:
Bleach #36 & #37

Aug 14:
Bleach: Memories of Nobody
Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion

Aug 21:
Bleach #166 & 167

Aug 28:
New episode #168

That is nice to see.

Reminder:

Saturday, August 14: (Really, Sunday, August 15)

1:00am ET/Midnight CT

3:00am ET/2:00am CT

Adult Swim

Those were movies for that series?

[quote=fillet]
Those were movies for that series?[/quote]

Ummm, yes.

3+, hmmm… They really stretched that one out.

Reminder, TOMORROW NIGHT:

Saturday, August 14: (Really, Sunday, August 15)

3:00am ET/2:00am CT

Adult Swim

Reminder, TOMORROW NIGHT:

Saturday, August 28: (Really, Sunday, August 29)

NEW Bleach

Adult Swim