Bleach / Burn the Witch

The new captain isnā€™t bad - even if he canā€™t hold his liquor! :lol:

ANN says that the voice is Travis, but I just canā€™t make it work in my headā€¦

Really? Sounded nothing like him! Iā€™ll have to listen more closely the next time.

Agree the new captain is interesting.

Well Bleach once again you proved how much you sucks.

I think you secretly like it, but to be cool, you just bash it.

Oh, snap.

spoiler

That silly drunken new capā€™n. I love how he magically was able to be lucid exactly long enough to save the day. Iā€™m still harboring a smidge of resentment for them totally deviating from what was happening in Hueco Mundo though.

Butā€¦

spoiler

ā€¦are we sure he was really drunk in the first place? I donā€™t trust him yet.

Me neither. Obviously they wouldnā€™t make such a big deal about his character if something fishy wasnā€™t going on.

Nah really dislike a show that decides to just start another story before it finishes the one it has started. Or waste so much time on dreckful filler.

So let me get this straightā€¦

spoiler

They (Ichigo and the others) exhaustingly fight their way to and then through Hueco Mundo (itā€™s desert, the fortress etc), split up, fight countless hollows and arancars, find Orihime, then, poof. Back in the world of the living, easy as pie? >.>

Iā€™m overly confused about wtf just happened too

spoiler

Ichigo had just killed Grimmjoe and then they introduce a new captain now they are back in the world of the living? wtf did I miss for all this to happen?

spoiler

This is a filler arc. When its over they will pick up the Hueco Mundo arc where it left off. I think this was a rather dumb way to do a filler arc.

[details=spoiler]Then after they finish Hueco Mundo we go into more filler. :laugh: Still no idea why Bleach is so popular. Itā€™s like one big middle finger to the viewers at this point. :laugh:
[/details]

Poor Ichigo being forced to kiss the little princessā€™ royal assā€¦ tisk tisk.

Maybe I missed something butā€¦ when you die in Bleach you go to the Soul Society. Fine. Well what happens when you die and youā€™re already supposedly dead? God this sounds like such a stoner question but itā€™s always bothered me.

Itā€™s never been explained as far as I know. Rukiaā€™s sister, Hisana, ā€œdiedā€ in the Soul Society, but we donā€™t know what happened to her afterwards. Maybe theyā€™re reincarnated.

They go to a non-canon movie and filler arc hellā€¦

Bleach is on at an earlier time tomorrow night.

Saturday, September 25
Midnight ET/11:00pm CT

Good to know, Slow.

After last week Iā€™d rather someone strap me to a chair , tape my eyelids open and force me to watch Casshern Sins over and over. What a horrible way to go. HORRIBLE!