AN Forums

Bleach

The new captain isn’t bad - even if he can’t hold his liquor! :lol:

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

ANN says that the voice is Travis, but I just can’t make it work in my head…

Really? Sounded nothing like him! I’ll have to listen more closely the next time.

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

Agree the new captain is interesting.

Well Bleach once again you proved how much you sucks.

[quote=psychopuppet]
Well Bleach once again you proved how much you sucks.[/quote]

I think you secretly like it, but to be cool, you just bash it.

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=psychopuppet]

I think you secretly like it, but to be cool, you just bash it.[/quote]

Oh, snap.

spoiler

That silly drunken new cap’n. I love how he magically was able to be lucid exactly long enough to save the day. I’m still harboring a smidge of resentment for them totally deviating from what was happening in Hueco Mundo though.

[quote=PretearHimeno]

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=psychopuppet]

I think you secretly like it, but to be cool, you just bash it.[/quote]

Oh, snap.

spoiler

That silly drunken new cap’n. I love how he magically was able to be lucid exactly long enough to save the day. I’m still harboring a smidge of resentment for them totally deviating from what was happening in Hueco Mundo though.

But…

spoiler

…are we sure he was really drunk in the first place? I don’t trust him yet.

[quote=Slowhand]
But…

…are we sure he was really drunk in the first place? I don’t trust him yet.

Me neither. Obviously they wouldn’t make such a big deal about his character if something fishy wasn’t going on.

Nah really dislike a show that decides to just start another story before it finishes the one it has started. Or waste so much time on dreckful filler.

So let me get this straight…

spoiler

They (Ichigo and the others) exhaustingly fight their way to and then through Hueco Mundo (it’s desert, the fortress etc), split up, fight countless hollows and arancars, find Orihime, then, poof. Back in the world of the living, easy as pie? >.>

[quote=PretearHimeno]

spoiler

They (Ichigo and the others) exhaustingly fight their to and then through Hueco Mundo (it’s desert, the fortress etc), split up, fight countless hollows and arancars, find Orihime, then, poof. Back in the world of the living, easy as pie? >.>

I’m overly confused about wtf just happened too

spoiler

Ichigo had just killed Grimmjoe and then they introduce a new captain now they are back in the world of the living? wtf did I miss for all this to happen?

[quote=MrBoomba]

[quote=PretearHimeno]

spoiler

They (Ichigo and the others) exhaustingly fight their to and then through Hueco Mundo (it’s desert, the fortress etc), split up, fight countless hollows and arancars, find Orihime, then, poof. Back in the world of the living, easy as pie? >.>

spoiler

Ichigo had just killed Grimmjoe and then they introduce a new captain now they are back in the world of the living? wtf did I miss for all this to happen?

spoiler

This is a filler arc. When its over they will pick up the Hueco Mundo arc where it left off. I think this was a rather dumb way to do a filler arc.

[quote=ShawnMerrow]

[quote=MrBoomba]

[quote=PretearHimeno]

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

This is a filler arc. When its over they will pick up the Hueco Mundo arc where it left off. I think this was a rather dumb way to do a filler arc.

spoiler

Then after they finish Hueco Mundo we go into more filler. :laugh: Still no idea why Bleach is so popular. It’s like one big middle finger to the viewers at this point. :laugh:

Poor Ichigo being forced to kiss the little princess’ royal ass… tisk tisk.

Maybe I missed something but… when you die in Bleach you go to the Soul Society. Fine. Well what happens when you die and you’re already supposedly dead? God this sounds like such a stoner question but it’s always bothered me.

[quote=PretearHimeno]
Maybe I missed something but… when you die in Bleach you go to the Soul Society. Fine. Well what happens when you die and you’re already supposedly dead? God this sounds like such a stoner question but it’s always bothered me.[/quote]

It’s never been explained as far as I know. Rukia’s sister, Hisana, “died” in the Soul Society, but we don’t know what happened to her afterwards. Maybe they’re reincarnated.

They go to a non-canon movie and filler arc hell…

Bleach is on at an earlier time tomorrow night.

Saturday, September 25
Midnight ET/11:00pm CT

Good to know, Slow.

After last week I’d rather someone strap me to a chair , tape my eyelids open and force me to watch Casshern Sins over and over. What a horrible way to go. HORRIBLE!