AN Forums

Bleach

As far as fillers go, this is an interesting idea.

But pleeease, can we change the opening song now?

New eps start again tomorrow night, Saturday, January 7.

No Bleach tomorrow night, Saturday, February 4.

In fact, no anime at all.

See my thread, TV Schedules & Reminders for complete info.

New Bleach tomorrow night, Saturday, February 11.

All anime returns.

See my thread, TV Schedules & Reminders for complete info.

(I know, the link is incorrect, I’ll fix it in a minute)

can someone tell me what happened to kenpachi? im not the biggest fan of bleach and only watch it off and on. i started watching it again here recently and noticed he hasnt been in any of the eps.

At the beginning of this Zanpakuto arc, Kenpachi was there, but since he has no bankai, he hasn’t really been relevant to this story. I see by the character list that he is going to be in this Saturday’s episode, although how much of a part he plays, I don’t know.

Cool. It’ll be nice to see him again. Bleach has me on the edge of my seat now.

In a thousand times bigger and more likely news

Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

Wow, I thought they would at least finish the last arc, wonder if we will get a Bleach Final Act.

[quote=“mitamaking”]In a thousand times bigger and more likely news

Wow, I thought they would at least finish the last arc, wonder if we will get a Bleach Final Act.[/quote]

Finally it shall be over! Maybe AS can pick up One Piece when Bleach ends here. Better yet get rid of Bleach now and just put One Piece on!

[size=16]
( ̄ー ̄)[/size]

[quote=“psychopuppet”]

[quote=“mitamaking”]In a thousand times bigger and more likely news

Wow, I thought they would at least finish the last arc, wonder if we will get a Bleach Final Act.[/quote]

Finally it shall be over! Maybe AS can pick up One Piece when Bleach ends here. Better yet get rid of Bleach now and just put One Piece on!

( ̄ー ̄)[/quote]

That sucks for me. I am a big fan of the series, but what are you gonna do?
Slick

I only see it in pieces but it seems like it’s just fight after fight after fight with some kind of storyline draped around it to make a reason for each one.

The title of the episode on Saturday, March 10 is “The Long Awaited… Kenpachi Appears!”

I love this new opening. Anima Rossa

[video is no longer available]

It’s been sweet seeing Kenpachi in action within the last cycle of episodes. I’m still not understanding this “goal.”

one of my fav anime!,right next to Angel Beats!

If all goes according to the schedule, Bleach should return to Hueco Mundo and the battle between Ichico and Ulquiorra on Saturday, August 11.

For the sake of fans who haven’t finished the series yet via the CR stream like I did, I certainly hope so. Because that Zampakuto arc really wore out it’s welcome in a bad way and just wouldn’t f-ing go away, like some kind of bad flu virus.

I had no real issue with the current arc, until the big bad was defeated, and they just made some random plots to fill time it seems. I really hope they found a way to make things back to the status quo in terms of the effects this arc had.

Same here. Until it degenerated into that, it was alright.

###Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse’s BD/DVD Slated for December
posted on 2012-09-20 12:55 EDT
4th film in Tite Kubo’s Bleach franchise opened in Japan in December 2010

###Neon Alley to Premiere Bleach The Movie: Hell Verse Dub
posted on 2012-11-06 17:00 EST
November 25 screening precedes home video release on DVD/BD on December 4