Bleach / Burn the Witch

New episodes of Bleach return to Adult Swim tomorrow night, Saturday, January 26.

This Saturday night, June 1, Episode 300.
We’re in the home stretch!

Toonami’s Bleach, More Rank #1 in Demographics

posted on 2014-01-11 00:06 EST

Master swordsmith Tony Swatton forges Ichigo’s Zangetsu.

Adult Swim, Cartoon Network Are #1 in Quarterly Rankings for Key Demographics

posted on 2014-04-06 16:00 EDT
Bleach credited

Interestingly enough, http://www.swordandstone.com/ is in Burbank, which I’ve been to several times.
Quite a few years back, when I getting into blacksmithing, he was one of blacksmiths I approached to get an apprenticeship from.
He already had an apprentice though (coincidently, I hung out with his apprentice at a blacksmithing gathering and gave him a ride home afterwards) so he declined.

Tony’s a rather neat guy to hang out and chat with though.

This Saturday (August 23) starts the last 10 episodes airing on Adult Swim… if we can make it through them, it will have been a little over 8 years. Gads.

‘Bleach The Movie 3: Fade To Black’ Anime Gets Limited Time Hulu Distribution

July 22, 2014

*Viz Media Sets 22nd ‘Bleach’ Anime DVD Collection Release, Cover Art

July 1, 2014 at 02:02 PM

Pacific Solution Marketing Licensed to Produce Bleach Anime Series Replica Swords

Sep 8th 2014

So I guess all of those replica swords at cons around the country are bogus then? Say it ain’t so lol.

Bleach’s Renji Abarai HQS by Tsume

Sep 19th 2014

Toonami Bleach Farewell Saturday

Bleach is coming to an end. Let’s send’m out with a bang.
Next Saturday at midnight.

“Bleach” Prepares for 13th Anniversary Fan Book with Favorite Polls

February 09, 2015 11:22am CST
Fans vote on characters, Zanpakutou, and fights

The Set List: Top 10 Bleach Theme Songs

by Hope Chapman, Mar 17th 2015

Viz Media Announces Release of Final Bleach Anime Home Media Edition

September 22, 2015 01:45am CDT
VIZ Media has discussed plans for the final Bleach DVD Box Set Edition, slated to be released on September 29th

VIZ Media Announces Release of Anime Series Finale of Bleach

Sep 21st 2015
Catch The Exciting Climax Of The Hit Supernatural Action Series With Final Episodes Available This Month On New DVD Home Media Edition

I wonder when they’ll finally release this in affordable, logical blocks and on bluray. Even if it is a “discotek” style bluray (SD eps).

1 Like

Whatever Happened to Bleach?

by Nik Freeman, Nov 6th 2015
10 years ago there was a show called Bleach that was considered one of the biggest shonen franchises going. 10 years later, the show’s been cancelled and it’s barely a memory among anime fans, but the manga’s still running. What happened?

It was made by Sunrise, so the same thing that happened to InuYasha happend to it… :frowning:

Since Bleach came shortly on the heels of InuYasha, the next long standing show that followed Bleach in the end will be the next one to fall. Sunrise just doesn’t want to work on long shows as they can’t seem to make them work. Too many fillers, rushed chapters, etc. They just can’t seem to find a good pace for fighting shows that last longer than a few seasons so they avoid catching up to the print material.

Honest Anime Trailers - Bleach

@LadyOfWicca
lol - Na-roo-toe!

1 Like

Oh that starring cast. Those first 4 will have their own thing going. :laughing:

Bleach DVD Set 26 Pre-Roll - Complete Your Collection

Press Release: VIZ Media Announces Home Media Release of Bleach Movies: The Unforgiven Double Feature

Feb 11th 2016
Catch The Intense Supernatural Anime Feature Film Action Of BLEACH THE MOVIE: FADE TO BLACK And BLEACH THE MOVIE: HELL VERSE In A Special New Double DVD Set

Viz Media to Release Bleach Anime on Blu-ray Disc Starting This Summer

posted on 2016-05-21 20:20 EDT
1st set shipping on July 19 includes art gallery, clean ending, bonus video