Bleach / Burn the Witch

spoiler

I think Grimmjow was just trying to make Ichigo mad by telling him something ‘might’ have happened to Orihime… so he’d fight better.

Yeah yeah I get that. I’m just wondering if he was implying what I think he was implying… >.>

How many Espada does it take…

Now who’s being smutty? (However implied) :slight_smile:

Grimmjow is based after 2 American metal bands. first his hilt is in the shape of Slayers S and his transformation cry is Pantera who happen to have a song names hollow.

Those were probably my two favorite episodes in a long time.

Yes, those were really great episodes. Very exciting!! And Grimmjow - WOW!! :slight_smile:

Someone you might add to your list Wicca?

No comment! :wink:

Bleach has been a mixed bag for me since the craptitude that was the Bount Arc. Some episodes have been really good, while the majority of others feel really pointless and perhaps even weak (I won’t use PP’s term of stupid ;)).

The last few episodes though have been good though, and these ones over the weekend were really great. Perhaps best fight scene since the Soul Society arc? Loved the fight and production values.

And yes, Grimmjow was awesome in his released state. :slight_smile:

People keep telling me there’s more fillers on the way though, very soon. :frowning:

I had a feeling more fillers were coming - as usual. :silly: It seems that every time Bleach starts to get exciting and good, they tone it down with fillers. Disappointing.

I’ve been enjoying Bleach since the bount arc. I have no complaints. I can’t wait to see the top 3 Arrancar, they should be fun.
Slick

I also enjoyed the Bount Arc as well and have no complaints. I wanna see how strong the top three Espadas are in the later episodes. :slight_smile:

Filler arcs tend not to bother me that much either.

I just love how the first episode was literally a f*cking repeat. Aces. For a while I kept thinking “this is the longest recap ever”.

I was not happy about the repeat >: But I liked the new episode >:]

The good news Adult Swim schedule shows movies 1 & 2 for the next two weeks. The bad news after that repeats for the rest of the year.

It was nice seeing two episodes a week, but figured it couldn’t last forever. I thought the same thing about the recap.
Slick

Ugh, that’s like the one thing that sucks about the holidays. All your shows go on hiatus. -le sigh-

You know, if you’d looked at my SCHEDULE… you’d have known the first ep was a repeat!