AN Forums

Blog Archive: 2009-2014

:woohoo: :evil: :silly: :lol: :side:

Legend of Heroes ~Trails in the Sky, Rozen Maiden S03 -Subbed- Premiere

Link to the blog

A new feature film and the sub version of The Alice Game Season 3 will keep you nice and toasty during the holidays. Enjoy your presents, and see you soon! :wink:

Originally posted: December 21, 2012 @ 11:42pm

Someday’s Dreamers II - Sora Premieres

Link to the blog

Time to end this year just the way we started, with a new anime premiere! Check out what’s waiting for you this week.

Originally posted: December 28, 2012 @ 7:58pm

Okay, I understand why Persona 4 got its break, but Psychic Squad? And it’s breaking before they finish up Vol 2 of the DVDs.

Well, for now, people who are not buying the DVDs will miss out on the “fleet of boobs” episode.

Penguindrum English Dub - This Week on Anime Network

Link to the blog

What better way to start 2013 than with a brand new English dub anime? Join us this Friday for Penguindrum’s premiere on the site!

Originally posted: December 31, 2012 @ 8:21pm

A Little Penguin is All You Need: Penguindrum Dubbed Premieres

Link to the blog

Penguins, comin’ atcha! Penguindrum premiered today, plus we have news on the continuance of a couple of new shows, so check out the blog to find out what’s what.

Originally posted: January 4, 2013 @ 11:16pm

Tamako Market Premieres This Thursday on Anime Network Online

Link to the blog

We’re proud to announce our first simulcast of the season, Tamako Market! More details on our site, check it out!

Originally posted: January 7, 2013 @ 11:13pm

Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion - This Week on Anime Network

Link to the blog

This week has a double dose of show premieres, with Tamako Market and now Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion premiering later this week. Check out more details on the second part of the Mardock Scramble saga in the blog.

Originally posted: January 8, 2013 @ 10:15pm

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Coming Soon To Anime Network Online

Link to the blog

Another new simulcast coming our way: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai willl debut ONLY Anime Network Online. Check out the full details in the blog. WHOO!

Originally posted: January 9, 2013 @ 12:00am

Enemy at the Gates: Mardock Scramble - The Second Combustion Premieres

Link to the blog

Today the second part of the Mardock Scramble trilogy premieres with a full English dub. More details and Anime Network news in today’s blog.

Originally posted: January 11, 2013 @ 9:37pm

Persona 4 Continues this Week on Anime Network

Link to the blog

Missing a certain someone? Can you no longer bear the wait? Good news: Persona 4 continues this week on Anime Network! Check our blog for more info.

Originally posted: January 14, 2013 @ 11:41pm

Oh god, that pun.

[quote=“Rai”]
Good news: Persona 4 continues this week on Anime Network![/quote]

Will it be continuing for FVOD? Or is it for ANO and SVOD only?

[quote=“SpaceCobraJoe”]
Will it be continuing for FVOD? Or is it for ANO and SVOD only?[/quote]

Hey Joe, I don’t know if you already saw this by now, but here is Slowhand’s answer to that question. :wink:

[quote=“Lumis”]

[quote=“SpaceCobraJoe”]
Will it be continuing for FVOD? Or is it for ANO and SVOD only?[/quote]

Hey Joe, I don’t know if you already saw this by now, but here is Slowhand’s answer to that question. ;)[/quote]

I’ve deleted more replies to this thread than I can count… I’m still trying to let my ire settle down over yet another snub of the Free 30 unwashed.

Double Take: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Persona 4 Premiere

Link to the blog

Persona 4 continues today on the site, plus a new show premiere and much, much more!

Originally posted: January 18, 2013 @ 11:48pm

Anime Network Announces February Online/VOD Lineup

Link to the blog

February is coming up, and we are ready with a lovely assortment of anime that you will fall head over heels for! Check our blog for more details.

Originally posted: January 22, 2013 @ 10:19pm

And of the seven new ANOD titles, how many will they deign to allow the Great Free 30 Unwashed to see?

What can I say, we are really at the mercy of the cable/satellite companies mainly for not offering a SVOD 45 package too. I will say this… I would really be salty if I was paying for that service and did not receive the proper content updates.
:angry:

Regardless, thanks for the news, Rai!
:slight_smile:

I am happy with all the new content!

hope they can keep it up!