Blog Archive: 2009-2014

KOTS, MGX, BSP Now Available in Full for Premium Members

Link to the blog

Today three shows will be available in full, from first episode to last, in English for our Premium Members: Mysterious Girlfriend X, Kids on the Slope, and Bodacious Space Pirates! Check our blog for more details, and happy binging! :wink:

Originally posted: June 19, 2013 @ 7:53pm

1 Like

Art of the Ninja: Hidamari Sketch x SP, The Kunoichi Now Live

Link to the blog

Our steady stream of new content continues this week, check out whatā€™s live right now in todayā€™s blog!

Originally posted: June 21, 2013 @ 10:05pm

1 Like

Mahoromatic: Iā€™m Home Premieres, Surprises Coming Next Week!

Link to the blog

Today, weā€™ve got your weekly new anime, PLUS some surprises coming next week. Read the blog for more info!

Originally posted: June 28, 2013 @ 10:08pm

1 Like

I wonder when Mahoromatic: Iā€™m Home! is going to be on VOD. If it was I forget or missed it. Iā€™m sorry for bringing it up.

[quote=ā€œSupermutantā€]
I wonder when Mahoromatic: Iā€™m Home! is going to be on VOD. If it was I forget or missed it. Iā€™m sorry for bringing it up.[/quote]

According to this blog, itā€™s only online for now.

Iā€™ll ask this week if itā€™s going to be on VOD. Most of the staff is preparing to go to AX, so I donā€™t know how speedy the answer will be.

[quote=ā€œSlowhandā€]

According to this blog, itā€™s only online for now.

Iā€™ll ask this week if itā€™s going to be on VOD. Most of the staff is preparing to go to AX, so I donā€™t know how speedy the answer will be.[/quote]

I did check blogs on july schedule see if it was up in july. That is why threw question. Just wondering.

Probably wonā€™t be on VOD until the end of the year.

Chill, Bro, Thereā€™s Enough Anime for Everyone!

Link to the blog

Weā€™ve got some new stuff for the week, and a bunch of finales, too! Donā€™t worry, thereā€™s way more stuff on the way, so keep an eye out!

Originally posted: July 12, 2013 @ 10:06pm

1 Like

Iā€™m loving these shows but Iā€™m hoping that as you guys are drafting Augustā€™s Online and VOD schedule you can convince sentai to hopefully add one of the extreme fan service :woohoo: shows that be begins with a Q for those of us with out a PC,ios or Adobe flash playable devices, I am subscribing through Fios vod and hulu plus

1 Like

In the Time of Letters and Labors

Link to the blog

Today, two new shows premiere on Anime Network Online, find out whatā€™s in store for you in our Friday blog!

Originally posted: July 19, 2013 @ 9:55pm

1 Like

This just in, TAN website so bad that it not only is unable to correct problems with the schedules listed on it, but is unable to host its own images and much place announcements in the form of unsearchable and unreadable images onto photobucket accounts.

Can someone translate this for the visually impaired of us out there?

[quote]To All Our Anime Darlings,

As the days grow hotter and feel increasingly longer,
we hope this letter finds you in good health.

As you have been aware for some time now, Anime Network Online
is most delighted to bring you new premieres every week, and that
honorable tradition continues this week. Tegami Bachii [sic] Letter Bee
Reverse and Mobile Police: Patlabor PU air today. As a bonus, all
episodes will be immediately available for premium subscribers [Huzzah!]

Anime Fans, we wish you health, wealth, and happy anime viewing.

All of Our Best Regards.

2013-July-19

Anime Network Online[/quote]

Anime Network Announces August Online/VOD Lineup

Link to the blog

The Anime Network August Lineup is now available, check out whatā€™s coming soon!

Originally posted: July 23, 2013 @ 8:25pm

1 Like

Alright, since my bluray is being ā€œheld hostageā€ by RightStuf I can now legally check out the internet-praised, Foster-directed dub of GoW before my bluray gets out of Klecknerā€™s purgatoryā€¦though with the August 30th release date itā€™ll be close as my RS order may have shipped by then. The race is on.

Looks at Nyan Koiā€™s BD/DVD release date
Looks at Nyan Koiā€™s ANO dub release date

WHY ARE YOU PUSHING THE LIMIT FOR RIGHT STUF PRE-ORDERS LIKE THIS?

The ONLY thing I hate about the whole putting the whole show up at once.

If You Got a Problem, Yo Iā€™ll Solve It

Link to the blog

The all new Medaka Box English dub highlights this weekā€™s batch of new episodes, check it out before it hits the stores!

Originally posted: July 26, 2013 @ 11:38pm

1 Like

[quote=Rai]
If You Got a Problem, Yo Iā€™ll Solve It[/quote]

:dry: Vanilla Ice? Really? :S

let me guess, Rai with a gauge and Slowhand with a [cat of] nine [tails]?

My faith in this place is lost, next time it will probably be a Beiber quoteā€¦ :whistle:

Ice Ice Baby is a timeless classic, how dare you! :laugh:

Oh, we just thought it was pretty funny, and quite accurate. Well if it helps any, you can totally check out the hook while my DJ revolves it.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œRaiā€]
Ice Ice Baby is a timeless classic, how dare you! :laugh: [/quote]

The opinions expressed by this Administrator do not necessarily reflect the attitudes of this Moderator.

Iā€™m actually kinda surprised they didnā€™t use this when Ninja Scroll popped up a few months ago.