Blog Archive: 2009-2014

[quote=“shadzar”]
i have no idea what i am seeing in the picture …[/quote]

It is at 17:41 in episode 1.

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang! Upotte! English Dub Will Blow You Away!

Link to the blog

Girls with Guns? Nah, these girls ARE guns! Check out Upotte! with an all new English dub today!

Originally posted: January 31, 2014 @ 11:50pm

1 Like

Don’t Be Fooled: February is for [Anime] Lovers

Link to the blog

Nobunaga the Fool makes its glorious entrance into the pantheon of awesomeness that is Anime Network Online today! Seriously, watch this show, it’s kiiiiind of a big deal.

Originally posted: February 5, 2014 @ 11:23pm

1 Like

Verdict: GUILTY! Wizard Barristers & More Premiere

Link to the blog

Anime Network stands accused of distributing the most awesome anime available on the free market. Find out what the verdict is in our blog!

Originally posted: February 12, 2014 @ 10:41pm

1 Like

Risky Business! Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust Premieres

Link to the blog

The final chapter in the Mardock Scramble Trilogy premieres today on Anime Network Online! Find out what happens as Rune Balot continues her path of vengeance today!

Originally posted: February 21, 2014 @ 11:27pm

1 Like

Happiness: Our Gift to You

Link to the blog

Happiness is coming to you soon! Well, if you watch it, that is. Our latest premiere of Happiness will be sure to put a big smile on your face, check it out today!

Originally posted: March 12, 2014 @ 4:10pm

1 Like

[quote=“Rai”]

[/quote]

After many months of anticipation we present you with another screenshot for this

Oh wait, no we don’t!

Gear Up for Some Mother Truckin’ Fun!

Link to the blog

Gear Up for Some Mother Truckin’ Fun with a double dose of deliciously raunchy truckers heading straight for your heart…or maybe somewhere else!

Originally posted: March 14, 2014 @ 10:03pm

1 Like

Clannad Movie/Familiar of Zero S1 Premiere

This week we’ve got two “oldies” but goodies with Clannad The Motion Picture and the 1st season of Familiar of Zero premiering. Head to each respective blog to find out more!

Clannad The Motion Picture - Drama with a Side of Romance

Familiar of Zero Season 1 - Get Familiar with Anime Network

Originally posted: March 21, 2014 @ 9:31pm

1 Like

NONONONONO! I will NOT rewatch that! I caught that on VoD.

Anime Network Welcomes You to a New World

Link to the blog

The long awaited premiere of the From the New World English dub has arrived! Check out our blog for more details!

Originally posted: March 24, 2014 @ 11:23pm

1 Like

[size=16]SWEET BALLZ!!![/size]
I feel like i’ve been waiting for this one forever!!!

Any word on when the English dub for episodes 14+ will be added for streaming?

1 Like

[quote=“argel1200”]
Any word on when the English dub for episodes 14+ will be added for streaming?[/quote]

The DVD/BD release for Part 2 hasn’t been solicited yet.
It wasn’t solicited with the July releases (probably because their release slate was huge) which would have been their usual 3 month space between parts, so it might pop up on the August solicitations.

And if that be the case, I wouldn’t expect to see the Part 2 episodes pop up here unltil the end of July/beginning of August.

New Anime You May Have Missed This Week

Link to the blog

Just in case you missed a few show premieres this week, head on over to our blog to find out what all is now available to watch. Have a great weekend!

Originally posted: March 28, 2014 @ 10:43pm

1 Like

Super Sonico Joins Anime Network!

Link to the blog

Super Sonico is taking her show on the road, first stop: Anime Network Online! Catch Sonico’s new show here for free!

Originally posted: February 6, 2014 @ 10:44pm

1 Like

Nice snapshot.

all these screenshots of the shows belong in the CAPTION THIS thread! people want to keep playing the game just to amuse each other! This one would be perfect for SOOOOO many captions it isnt even funny.

we need a replacement MC for Rai in that thread! We need our Louie Anderson (SOber?) to replace Richard Dawson (Rai) for a fun & games host!

Great series…

1 Like

Godzilla Attacks Anime Network!

Link to the blog

Godzilla invades Anime Network! THREE classic Godzilla flicks are now ready and waiting for your midnight weekend movie marathon! Check out what we’ve got for you in our blog.

Originally posted: April 11, 2014 @ 10:38pm

1 Like