Blog Archive: 2009-2014

1 Like

Emily Neves Interview on Hakkenden English Dub Premiere

Ling to the blog

The first 13 English dubbed episodes of Hakkenden are now available to watch, PLUS Emily Neves shares her thoughts on playing Hamaji in our mini interview!

Originally posted: April 21, 2014 @ 11:11pm

1 Like

The Human-Demon Alliance Act on Anime Network

Link to the blog

Maoyu is now officially available to watch for FREE on our site! check it out this weekend!

Originally posted: April 25, 2014 @ 10:23pm

1 Like

[quote=“Rai”]
Maoyu is now officially available to watch for FREE on our site![/quote]

It should be pointed out, that the episodes are actually marked for Subscribers instead of Guest.

Yeah, I didn’t catch him in time.

Episodes are marked “Guest” now.

Don’t Forget These Awesome Premieres!

Link to the blog

Amnesia’s all new English dub is now available at the site! We’ve also got 4 Spring 2014 anime starting, head to our blog to find out what’s going on this week!

Originally posted: May 7, 2014 @ 3:10pm

1 Like

Spring has Sprung: ANO Spring Lineup Now Live

Link to the blog

Spring is in the air…or at the very least at our site! Our Spring lineup is now all the way live, check it out and enjoy your weekend!

Originally posted: May 9, 2014 @ 10:36pm

1 Like

There is volleyball anime?

I have seen: tennis, basketball, swimming, baseball; but not yet volelyball, golf, and some other sports. hope that one comes to VOD.

The Girls are Back in Town: Samurai Bride English Dub Premieres

Link to the blog

Let’s get your weekend off to a sexy start with the UNCENSORED English dub premiere of Samurai Bride! Check out the blog for more details!

Originally posted: May 17, 2014 @ 3:45pm

1 Like

I cant wait for this to be on FVOD since we only got season 1, and this to appear in Caption This, because i already got mine figured out! :laugh:

I just had a thought. Shin whatever with the girls all being “sisters” vs the Samuraii Brides. now that would be a fight to watch!

Great series!

1 Like

Anime Network: Your Lifeline to Awesome Anime

Link to the blog

The Devil Survivor 2 English dub is now live on the site for Premium Members, check it out today! The subtitled version is also available for free, enjoy!

Originally posted: May 27, 2014 @ 10:23pm

1 Like

Problem children are coming to Anime Network, aren’t they?

Link to the blog

The ultimate test of teamwork is at hand, are you ready to bear witness? “Problem children are coming from another world, aren’t they?” just released today on the site, watch it today!

Originally posted: June 6, 2014 @ 5:16pm

1 Like

Gatchaman Crowds English Dub Now Available

Link to the blog

Check out why Gatchaman Crowds was one of the shining gems of the Summer 2013 season, now with an all new English dub starring Jessica Calvello as Hajime Ichinose!

Originally posted: July 10, 2014 @ 7:01am

1 Like

Sabagebu! -Survival Game Club!- Now Simulcasting on Anime Network Online

Link to the blog

Get those itchy trigger fingers ready, because the Anime Network is proud to announce that Sabagebu! -Survival Game Club!- will be simulcast on the Anime Network Online service! Catch Sabagebu! every Sunday at 10 AM Central time, the same day that it airs in Japan. More details in the blog!

Originally posted: July 10, 2014 @ 7:04am

1 Like

Hey rai when are you guy’s going to stop neglecting the Anime Network homepage and start posting new A.N. specific news, like new online player series additions for both premium and simulcast start dates (not just the series title slide show), new Sentai series license acquisitions, online contests, and link’s to out side reviews of the anime you license.

I know a lot of the above info is decimated through Anime Network’s social media accounts but it leaves the A.N. home page looking painfully neglected as it goes 1 & 1/2 to 2 & 1/2 months between FrontPage blog updates.

In closing I miss care shown to the 2009-2013 Front Page and ask that bring it back at least on a weekly basis.

1 Like

The social media accounts I follow are more quiet then the front page here…

[size=16]Announcing our newest…[/size]

For Immediate Release!

[size=16]ANNOUNCING OUR NEWEST TANETTE![/size]

Please join us in celebrating Anime Network’s latest acquisition!

No, it’s not an anime, it’s a baby girl. Tesla Marie Ober Lopez was born on July 11, 2014 at 4:16pm CT. The little Tanette weighs in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces.

So, why are we announcing this here? That’s because the proud parents are none other than our very own Admins, Rai and SOber! Please join them in welcoming the new baby otaku!

Happy, healthy and a head full of jet black hair! SOber is doing great, she was a trooper after almost 32 hours of labor.

Of course, Rai is taking all the credit for producing the greatest show of his life, but we really know that SOber did all the hard behind the scenes work.

Congratulations and a great big Anime Network welcome to the beautiful Tesla!

Originally posted: July 12, 2014 @ 12:25am

I expect a full report on the research done to answer the question we have been hearing for years.

:silly: