Blog Archive: 2009-2014

[quote=“shadzar”]I expect a full report on the research done to answer the question we have been hearing for years.

“Are anime fans born, or are they made?”

:silly:[/quote]

Me, I think they are a product of profound love.

Congratulations to the proud parents, your [strike]trials[/strike] fun is just beginning. :evil:

Mark Gosdin

That is babies. I mean anime fans. If she turns out to like anime then we can say it could be because
“anime fan” + “anime fan” = “anime fan”

Therefore anime fan is a dominant trait and therefore anime fans are “born”.

Otherwise if she turns out not to like anime (aside from sad parents that can’t share their life’s work with her), then we would know it could be more that anime fans are “made” due to external stimuli since it would not be a dominant trait.

its very scientific research! Who better to conduct it that The Anime Network with their new “intern”? they possess the future of anime, why not use this resource to the fullest! :lol:

Congratulations!!!

Rai and SOber, I’m so happy for you both. May Tesla Marie grow up to love anime just as much as the rest of us. Congrats on the beginning of a new chapter in your lives. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats you two! I will echo the others and welcome your newest little anime fan to our world! Great news to hear! :cheer::wink:

1 Like

Congratulations Rai and SOber. Great news.
Slick

1 Like

Congrats Rai and S0ber (hoped I spelled your name right friends) I wish you luck on your future endeavors in child raising :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on the new bundle of joy. I’m sure you’ll get her into some good anime :slight_smile:

1 Like

32 hours??? :huh:

Congratulations to the proud parents! The baby is beautiful!

May you all be showered in blessings, health, and happiness!

This is wonderful news and I hope Baby Tesla grows up to be a huge anime fan! :wink:

1 Like

WOWOWOWOW! :woohoo:

Congrats, Rai and SOber!

Congrats on the new baby; I’m sure she is keeping you (Rai and SOber) busy.

Have you delegated someone to take over updating the blog, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc?

-Joe