Brain Drain

They see what they’re doing and yet it looked like a great idea. This is why we can’t have nice things.

3 Likes

We’ve got a lot of items coming from Amazon starting last Friday and continuing Monday & Tuesday. Only three orders, but 7 different packages. One is for my middle son, a Japanese Art Book. Seller on Amazon is a US company with “stocking” by Amazon, however the tracking email shows the package is coming from Amazon.co.jp in Osaka. That one is supposed to arrive Tuesday, but I have my doubts.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Well a bright Yellow & Red DHL van pulled up to the house just now and I signed for Seth’s Zelda Breath of the Wild artbook. Impressively handled by Amazon.co.jp and DHL. I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with various non-express DHL services, it appears that when it is express they get it done right & on time.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Oh joy, it seems the water pump in my car had gone out. At least I got a loaner for the time my car is in the shop at least. Annoying that it’s the exact same car as my dad’s. So unless there was a redesign since he got his car, we shouldn’t appear at the same place until my car is fixed.

3 Likes

Temporal paradox!

(Hope your car is fixed quickly!)

1 Like

Online arguments suck, no matter what the context is.

But sometimes, a man’s gotta say what he’s gotta say. Heh. Me and my petty ego… Just can’t seem to hold my temper, especially with this bad toothache going down.

5 Likes

Watched Vampire Heaven today and just finished the first episode of the show in the picture .
Vampire Heaven was good and the first episode of this was good .

1 Like

The ER is a fun place. A place full of hopes and dreams and silent nightmarish screams of horror and fear echoing off the inner walls of one’s conscience. Atleast the ambulance didn’t have it’s loud sirens on. Been here since 1ish its like 6:23am. I’m super tired and the f*cking annoying alarm thingy won’t stop. Had an autonomic dysreflexia attack but this time my heart went funkified disco on me. Not sure what caused the episode this time but the heart thing was certainly a new experience. Gonna stay here for awhile and let them run tests.

7 Likes

Well damn Devil, hope ya get better buddy!

2 Likes

Me too man, thanks.

2 Likes

Oh no~ Hospitals are NEVER fun.

Feel better soon! :kiss:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that @OneWayDevil. Sounded like quite a frightening experience. Get better soon. :anguished:

2 Likes

I’ve spent way too much time in Hospitals, so get better and get home well @OneWayDevil.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

Thanks guys. They’re gonna keep me overnight and maybe all day tomorrow. Depends on what they do and don’t discover. Eating hospital food for lunch, slowly lol.

5 Likes

Lol, hoping for the best!

2 Likes

Feel better soon, OneWayDevil!! :kissing_heart:

Hospital food is no fun either!

2 Likes

Thnx I’ll try my best!

1 Like

Pics of the nurses would be just fine :wink:

3 Likes

Ha the nurse in my ICU unit last night was pretty hot. No pictures for you LOL

2 Likes

Had to put our dog down today. We had her for 15 years, she was at least 9 months old when we got her. Rough thing to do, but she’s free of pain now.

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes