Brain Drain

68 pounds? That must be some seriously built kayak.

I’ve only used “casual-grade” kayaks myself, and there’s no way that they weigh anywhere near so much as that.

Regardless, props on the purchase.

2 Likes

There is a nice area down at the beach where 2 walls and the shape of the coast keeps the water calm .

1 Like

Thanks .
It’s built for fishing . I’m guessing the added weight has something to do with that .

Stopped by the last open here at least for 4 more days inside hit me right in the heart of my inner child .

These I believe are actually leftover signs from the older facade .

5 Likes

Anyone ever come across 2 TV shows with the same theme song? I just find this so odd.

Good Behavior (TNT) - 100 Code (WGN)

3 Likes

Yes I have.

Card Sharks 78-81 Theme (Super Sound).wmv

DOUBLE DARE opening credits CBS game show

3 Likes

I just watched two Fed-Ex trucks pull up to my neighbor’s house and deliver two packages.
SAME HOUSE, TWO TRUCKS. SAME TIME.

There’s consolidation of resources.

2 Likes

I’ve seen Fed-Ex trucks leaving & entering our subdivision at the same time. Usually they are different services, Ground, Overnight or Next Day Express. They don’t work out of the same warehouse so it isn’t too big a surprise.

Now when the USPS has two trucks in front of our house and they are trading mail trays, that does look funny.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

These two trucks had the same markings “Overnight”

2 Likes

Could have been an issue with the arrival of packages at the sorting center. Maybe too many for one truck and surprise truck # two ended up with an overlapping delivery. The weird part is that they timed out to be at the same house.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

FedEx seems to be having delivery issues today . Had three boxes get changed from today to Monday .

On another note .

5 Likes

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!

Seriously, @Psychopuppet ?

4 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

Everybody is putting their Ketchup ( or tomato flavored slime in this case ) in those upside down bottles now. They don’t fit properly in our Fridge’s doors, so they are forever getting lost behind other food stuff on the shelves.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

They’re easier to use that way, gravity is just reality :stuck_out_tongue: So does that stuff taste like green tomatoes?

3 Likes

But, I never studied law!

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

I don’t typically put ketchup in the fridge , but the panty we use they don’t fit well there either .

You would think using green tomatoes with some added sweet or other green fruits or veggies would be the way they’d go considering this is aimed at kids for the most part . Nope blue and yellow chemical based dye .

What I found kind of funny was we did not get the blue colored Doritos like Mexico for Fallen Kingdom because the blue dye they use is frowned at when it comes to kids foods . Yet this has it in it . Of course it is also odd Nick partnered with Great Value/Walmart to release it instead of one of the three bigger brand names . So I’m taking away as usual Walmart does not give a flying f@#k .

4 Likes

Oh man I just lost it. :laughing:

5 Likes

Taking a survey, and not sure how to answer this:

6 Likes

It’s time to escape the fantasy world now I think.

The country of Others. ALIENS! :alien:

4 Likes