Brain Drain

I’ve not dusted in a bit . :rofl:

I need to get the Garbage Pail Figures in something . So many little crevices .

3 Likes

I must add, love that Darkwing Duck statue!:blush:

2 Likes

I see one of my Sentai orders from the sale has now shipped from Rightstuf . It’s the last one I made . So looks like they are working backwards .

Its from 1991 . Playmate Toys made it when they got the license to do a toyline back then . Have the all of the smaller scale figures to ,but the two vehicles and kid sized working gas gun for a good price have eluded me .

2 Likes

So, those pesky meetings this week.

One earlier in the week featured three people that if they had been in the same room fisticuffs would have been likely.

This morning I’m told that one of the three has been let go by the company. Naturally this person was key to two of the projects I’m working on.

Glad it’s Friday. :sweat_smile:

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Another entry for Murphy’s Law.

2 Likes

Just got the confirmation email that Softenni was shipped as well. Clicking the link says it’s scheduled for delivery tomorrow, as it was actually shipped yesterday. Usual problem with that, since RightStuf mini mailers are still too large to fit in a P.O. box, meaning another Monday pick-up…

Well, that’s if the Tampa sort facility doesn’t send this one to the wrong city like it does sometimes. :unamused:

2 Likes

My other two orders shipped as well . Supposed to be here Monday ,but I’m finding with Rightstuf boxes it takes a extra trip and is a day later then it says .

2 Likes

Congrats to @jhon_doe for being the New User of the Month for October 2018! :grinning: :tada:

4 Likes

Congrats @jhon_doe!

I’m starting to look at November . What I have on order and what has now been pushed back to then . Thinking I might have to cancel one thing . Looking at Made in Abyss PBS . It’d not been as bad if the Princess Principal PBS had only been pushed back a month . I know the K-on PBS has a 99.99% chance of getting pushed back to ,but I also have a discounted yet still expensive video game LE coming that month . Was hoping the only pricey release in December would only be the G-Gundam ultra ,but my guess is that’d be what month the K-on PBS will be pushed to . See how things look at the end of this week .

2 Likes

So I lost my company iPhone while out shopping yesterday afternoon. Dropped it in one of 7 possible places, including 4 high traffic parking lots. Calls to it go directly to VM so I don’t think it survived, likely it was run-over in one of those parking lots.

Now I have to file the paperwork to get another one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes

@Slowhand We will see how this goes smaller then I thought . Inside fat cat could not make it all the way through door with out some effort and squeezing the fat in .

image|666x500

1 Like

@Psychopuppet

Thanks for the pics.
How big are those doors? My outside cats are pretty small.

1 Like

Small normal size cat under 15 pounds should be good . I’m waiting to see how it handles the rain . The porch has a overhang ,but it’s open and the water can get to it . I’m thinking it won’t be a forever thing because of the wood it’s made of . Also thinking going to have to make it a stand or something to set it on as it even says in the listing they would put it on something . Floor is kind of a crap shoot of a design to make it able to be cleaned .
Just wanted to post pictures .

This is from the Amazon listing . Back escape hatch but the dimensions are the same .

3 Likes

I would think that most kitties should be able to deal with that hatch, but we’ve got 3 that are way too big for a pet door like that. The door we have that was not quite big enough for our border collie / black lab mix is just right for the big kitties.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

I have it because it’s best 2199 girl. it also comes with a fruit Parfait prop as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply . My deal for the Schwi figure that matches my Shiro fell though so put a order in for her from the one seller that is fulfilled from Amazon in case there is any issues .

1 Like

Going to have to do some modification to the cat house . Needs to come off the ground for one and floor needs to be done a different way .Plus need to go get a roll of Mylar insulation. Cat slept on the self warming pad I placed on the bench the other night . Put a smaller one that would fit in the house ,but no go . She’s curious of it at least so hopefully she goes in .

2 Likes

One thing down for the month:

1 Like

Should I buy this???

2 Likes