AN Forums

Brain Drain

Oh, they know us all … just a little too well if you ask me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

:thinking: Freeing is rereleasing the DxD bunnies as bare legs .
Do I keep my Kadokawa redo figure order or do I go for the DxD bare bunnies ?
All are Cast off . Given the popularity of both series I have a feeling all are going to become high dollar on the aftermarket once sold out .

5 Likes

I really need to focus up and stop buying expensive figures because I like the design.
Almost ordered her and made me think . What am I doing ?

If I’m going to spend that much I should just put it towards the $1000 Major who I’d actually want because I like the character not because of just the design .

5 Likes

Every year around this time I get these ants that come out of one of my room electrical sockets . So ordered some peppermint oil to spread around the wall where the socket is and leave the cotton balls on the floor . This peppermint oil is strong . Room now reeks of it .

6 Likes

Yesterday’s mistake is Mint Pickles . :face_vomiting: :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

So, we decided to replace my son’s phone and mine … both Windows Phones from 7 or so years ago … with something a tad newer.

First was my son’s, he chose a Samsung Galaxy A21, devil of a time getting the number ported. Seems what I thought was the PIN wasn’t and I had to guess what I might have used back in 2014. Fortunately I guessed right.

Then mine, I got an LG K51 ( Why LG? It has a 3.5mm headphone jack and a better DAC than typical, says the man with a headphone collection. :grin: ), which thanks to the previous porting follies I had everything ready & it only took 15 Minutes.

Both are really nice phones and beat the old Windows Phones silly.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

It’s a shame LG is hopping out of the Cell phone business later this year. Never had any real problem with their phones, if not draining the battery a tad too fast for my tastes.

5 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

3:25am…

EzrxcjxUUAAWdy5

5 Likes

The munchies hour .

5 Likes

Where was your help at that time?

2 Likes

What help?

This month, I’ve lost 6 managers, 23 crew members, and had half the entire overnight crew call out last night.

Let’s just say I did a double shift last night, and am planning to do another one today…

3 Likes

What’s wrong with your store?
Is it haunted? :ghost: and the ghost are driving your employees away?

2 Likes

We’re directly on International Drive. Most other places start in the $12 per hour range, but until next week we start at $9.25 per hour.

Why put up with all that stress, when you can make probably $3 more per hour, with less than half the stress?

2 Likes

That’s something that is out of the blue policy or is there a method to the madness
And is $9 the managers pay as well

2 Likes

Managers start at $10.

Next week they are increasing the starting wage to $11, but that’s only for new hires.

5 Likes

@MaouSadao That is messed up in soooo many ways.

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

So how about it people, when you’re out and about driving and you see this sign have you ever randomly thought about me?

…And yes this is reverse psychology because even if you haven’t thought about it now you will… you’re welcome.

4 Likes

Do I need a Blue Meanies Cooler ? :thinking:

5 Likes

So. Much. Yes!

5 Likes

I don’t understand why you’re even asking. Most definitely yes.

5 Likes