AN Forums

Brain Drain

:rofl: :sob:

8 Likes

Has TAN considered starting a Discord server? Has that been a discussion or is that even of any interest to anyone?

4 Likes

We are the red headed step child so I doubt they’d do it . Though I don’t think even Sentai or HiDive have one either .

3 Likes

Sweet jesus I am toasted right now. I moved to Oklahoma from Texas and just got my legal medical card last week. 100% been nervous trying this because 2011 was the last time I tried any. Medically speaking… 100% feel absolutely no searing or burning pain anywhere throughout my body below my injury. It’s just… Jesus I’m so high right now and it was only two puffs…

ResizedP_4e99012b-c1cb-46a5-aed6-46c69add42ec_670380249250360

Edit: okay I just got done eating dinner and after 2 hours I still have a tiny little buzz. Unfortunately the pain is back. It’s been back for a while. I mean I don’t really want to be high 24/7 but I will say this beats using pharmaceuticals. Back when I first got hurt they prescribed me something like 700mg hydrocodone. Unfortunately it didn’t really help with pain, all it did was make my head feel cloudy like I had allergies. Needless to say I stopped those types of pain meds within a year or two after my injury around 2008ish.

2 Likes

If you’ve wanted to watch Pokémon ~ Detective Pikachu, now’s your chance!

Date: Friday, May 28, 2021
Times: 7pm CT & 11pm CT
Channel: TBS

3 Likes

After 11 years I replaced the Blu-ray Player in the living room .
Netflix just became even more of an annoyance .

6 Likes

At least there’s a button for it… you ought to see our setup

5 Likes

Ok so it’s my Big day and I was going to buy a Bloom into you dvd BUT they only came in Blue-ray sets!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: Why isn’t there a regular DVD set? :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
Bloom into you

Sentai has been phasing out DVDs for quite a while now. You’d be hard-pressed to find any newer releases in DVD form. There are a few, but not for much longer.

1 Like

Today I found out that the 16.9 ounce bottles fit in the Yami drink holder. Immediately after acquiring this information, this was a must.

Yami: “I like this Pepsi Blue Maou. It’s really smooth. Although, the flavor is no comparison to Dr Pepper Dark Berry. :heart:

7 Likes

In case anyone needs to know this:

5 Likes

About dang time . Actually ordered two 6 packs ,but only 5 of the other made it intact l 6th the cap was cracked not much leaked so now a bit caffeinated . Box it came in looked like someone had ran over it and drug it down the road a bit .

5 Likes

Something I just realized Supernatural ended on episode 327 which is the block size in the Impala . Yeah thinking about buying the box set .

Either that or another bunny . Think Supernatural is the better option .

6 Likes

Oooooooooo!

3 Likes

First tick of the year . Was picking up cat food plates and noticed it crawling on my glove . Tossed it on the plate on rocks . Burnt it to ashes with a propane camp torch .

Guess it’s time for garlic again .

5 Likes

Tim Allen taught me that ticks were “nature’s killing machines…that could be defeated by tucking your pants into your socks.”

That advice might’ve let me down as I ripped a tick off my shin, putting me in the same boat as you.

3 Likes

If I break 4 or more Eco friendly straws trying to get them out of the package ? Is it really doing anything for the environment?

5 Likes

Then there are the hundreds of disposable masks in the various parking lots and we are having to clean out the storm drains that are getting clogged with the things. That isn’t good for the environment for certain.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

I made the mistake of putting a “made from plants” eco straw into a cup of hot tea. It seemed fine at first, but then it would no longer reach the bottom of the mug. When I took off the lid and removed the straw, it had twisted into a modern art sculpture as the heat of the tea was too much for the straw. Recycling is neat and all, but it’s kinda hard to use a product when it recycles itself.

Are eco straws now being made to be extra brittle?

Then there are those cardboard straws that get waterlogged and collapse even in cold beverages.

Does that also count as a biohazard?

4 Likes

You’d think it would, but strangely no one seems to care…

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes