Brain Drain

I saw reports that Tesla’s autopilot can also go haywire by the light of a full moon.

So when Elon Musk said that he was working on real life catgirls, it was just a fakeout while he really was working on robot werewolves? :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if we’re being targeted by some odd spammer attack?

Unless the other posts that make me think this were edited by a mod to remove links before I saw them, I have seen suspicious posts here and there by new members. I’m always suspicious of members who post once and never return. I think we’re lucky that if they don’t post an actual link, they don’t have a way to do spam here. Maybe these new members are them testing out how to spam the place (and the mods are doing their jobs in such a way that I’m not seeing most of the spam, which case, good job!)

4 Likes

Not sure how that got through the filters without being flagged, it’s probably spam since his origin country is the Philippines.

5 Likes

Sole of my shoe came off so ordered some New Balance’s . Glad it’s not hard to find wide shoes like it used to be . Pretty much been stuck with Nikes and some odd looking Reebok.

6 Likes

This made me think of you @LadyOfWicca

Nothing but the best.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

You mean me, right? :laughing: No, I am just teasing you. But thank you for thinking of me!

Those headphones are really nice. Nice price tag too, even with the drop in price. LOL Maybe someday…

3 Likes

I swear everytime I’m trying to not spend money and not looking . More stuff pops up I’ve been after for a long time then when I’m actually looking for it and can spend the money .

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Uhh, best I could do would be male anime characters with white hair, jaw length :wink:

White hair in his 20s? Man, that’s rough.

5 Likes

Is that the same guy?

edit: Nevermind.

My absolutely terrible detective skills have just determined that that is in fact the same person.

edit #2:

A word of advice. Do not search Google with this and then go to videos;

Kanata “Kana-chan” Nanami

It’s definitely not “Kana-chan”

edit#3

Thanks for the help. Had to delete prior self-incriminating evidence.

5 Likes

That last one has girls mixed in. Good luck with your search!

5 Likes

There is a mini fad of Kakashi window stickers peeking out the back windows on cars here locally ( Kissimmee Florida ). We saw one today and my son said “Why Kakashi?”, I just shrugged.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

MUST FIND ONE OF YAMI!!!

(@mgosdin would easily be able to find me then. :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

4 Likes

Check your PM, @MaouSadao

5 Likes

Thanks to @LadyOfWicca, a silver Chevy Trailblazer will have a Yami window decal in approximately 1 month.

(Thanks Wicca btw :yellow_heart::black_heart:)

7 Likes

He He, now I know what look for! @MaouSadao if you have a gold Kia van honking at you you know who it is.

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

@MaouSadao and if you see a blue smiling van honking at you than you know you forgot your package of Dr Peppers :joy:

2 Likes

I’m thinking I might put off my dentist appointment next week for a month or two . Dont really feel like dealing with the hassle and no real issues .

6 Likes

:eyes: Spanish class was great but one problem I randomly start speaking Italian and forgot about Español. I was only teaching myself Italian but have Spanish classes… Does anybody think my English is in jeopardy :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes