Breaking News Bulletin Board

###Actors seek posthumous protections after big-screen resurrections
December 30, 2016

Updated 4:25 PM ET, Fri January 6, 2017

Although my view of this sort of entertainment has changed since I was a child, this is definitely the end of an era. My parents took me to see the Ringling Brothers circus when I was 8 and I have fond memories of it.

January 15, 2017

3 Likes

My wife is from Ringling, Oklahoma, at one time it was the winter home of the Circus. It’s sad to see it go.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

It sure had an amazing run.

Please check this list of cars and make sure you don’t have one these recalled air bags:

###Takata Airbag Recall: A list of cars
January 20, 2017

1 Like

Sadly my ride is on the recall list.

Once, I was hit at speed by a van while I was stopped at a light. The guy who hit me had his airbag deploy and he was worse for it, he stumbled out of his van punch-drunk and with blood pouring out of his nose…and to think that’s what a working airbag is supposed to do to you.

1 Like

Our van is a KIA, not on the list. Still, we could always be bumped by someone in their Honda with disastrous results.

Mark Gosdin

Feb 5, 2017

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201702110023.html
February 11, 2017 at 11:35 JST / The Associated Press / The Asahi Shimbun

February 11, 2017 / The Japan Times

Friday, February 10, 2017 at 4:31 p.m. / by Chris Walker

From their massive ethics scandal, brought about by unfortunate, GameStop-esque company policy, to being blasted by a POTUS candidate, to this, Wells Fargo just can’t catch a break.

That sounds like their heart isn’t really in it. It also implies that Jay-Z might be done with bailing out protestors :wink:

Feb 18, 2017

06 MARCH 2017

Updated 2:01 PM ET, Mon March 6, 2017

March 6, 2017, 11:17 AM
Last Updated Mar 6, 2017 12:50 PM EST

March 10, 2017 / by Christine Hauser and Daniel Victor

3 Likes

Mom is the best! :laughing:

2 Likes

The dangers of working from home.

3 Likes

This is serious, folks.

March 8, 2017

Does Brazzers call people? I might find that entertaining…

How much has the FCC been doing to enforce internet privacy anyhow? It seems like “another day, another data breach” is the way of the world nowadays lol.

Between that and Google’s ads + Verizon’s “Supercookie” (etc) tracking us, I’m thinking the FCC is a paper tiger on all things internet, the equivalent of Hans Blix in Team America: World Police

If the goal of the bill is to pass regulation of ISPs from the toothless FCC onto the FTC, could it be any worse?