Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen!: The Sequel!

Round 326

Fuu from Samurai Champloo

1 Like

Round 326

Reiri Hida from Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia

1 Like

No they don’t

So, now that it’s all over, it’s time to announce the winner of the CYB/B Festival!

The winner is @LadyOfWicca because she claimed everything from the same series, meaning I don’t have to scroll around the lists at all when I update her claims High fives for her! :hand_splayed:

Second place is @Newshawk for putting all his claims in one post :thumbsup:

Third place is @Series5Ranger because he gave me stuff :wink:

In the end though, we’re all winners… :cake:
except for all of you who didn’t win. You’re not winners.

3 Likes

Thank you for the recognition, Hornet…I think…

Round 326

This week I claim Michiru Hyodo from Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata (Saekano), also known as How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend.

Wjen she’s not composing music for Cherry Blessing she’s welcome to sit in with either of my two bands:
Girls Dead Monster

or Ho-kago Tea Time.

1 Like

ENOZ is cooler… :unamused:

That may be, thought I’ll never admit it. I just realized, though, I’m getting to be like one of those Japanese idol group producers!

3 Likes

Hey there! I forgot to mention, I updated all the round 325 claims and stuff to the lists. However, I may have been drinking and playing Stellaris when I was doing it, so something may have gotten messed up. If you spot anything I got wrong, let me know! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

[quote=“Hornet65, post:2259, topic:6111”]
Hey there! I forgot to mention, I updated all the round 325 claims and stuff to the lists. However, I may have been drinking and playing Stellaris when I was doing it, so something may have gotten messed up. If you spot anything I got wrong, let me know! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:[/quote]
Yeah, Hornet, you were drunk…
In the Series list, Code Omega 77 Stella and Nya Lapucea do not belong in Re:Zero. You do have them posted in the correct series, Ange Vierge, however.
The player list is correct. Did you happen to do that one first?

The moral of the story… Don’t drink and post…

1 Like

You can’t stop me!

I was mid way through updating your stuff when I started playing Stellaris so that’s probably why it’s messed up.

EDIT: Okay, all fixed.

1 Like

So here’s a thing:

I’ve been hosting the lists on my Dropbox account. I got an email this morning telling me that Dropbox is going to discontinue rendering of HTML content starting October 3, 2016. So the lists will no longer be hosted on Dropbox.

I’m going to give using GitHub a shot for hosting the lists, so here are your new URLs for those who like bookmarks…
Player List: https://hornet65.github.io/CYB_Player.html
Series List: https://hornet65.github.io/CYB_Series.html

3 Likes

I’ll put those in the first post.

2 Likes

The old links will presumably still work until Dropbox stops rendering them on October 3rd.

1 Like

Round 326

Yuriko Kougami - Beautiful Bones -Sakurako’s Investigation-

Since I have her blonde twin cousin anyway :wink:, I’d like to gift Haruka Morishima from Amagami to Newshawk!

1 Like

You know, if you’d like, you can claim a replacement for the character you gifted to Newshawk… It’s cool if you don’t want to though… Just be sure to do it in the next… 3 hours?

Round 326

Nina Purpleton from Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

I can do it, Slowhand, since it’s still my post.
Edit: I see that you already have.

1 Like

Why, thank you, KnightDemon! I am touched.

1 Like

Round 326

Akuram - Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time – A Tale of the Eight Guardians -

More Akuram!

(might as well just continue with the same series for a bit longer…)

2 Likes

Round 327

This week, I claim Tokino Himekawa from Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata (Saekano), also known as How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend.

1 Like

Round 327

JB / Julia Bardera from The Fruit of Grisaia

Being an Ex-Navy guy I can’t stand seeing a Commanding officer away from her ship so I’m gifting my Round 268 pick of Teletha “Tessa” Tesstarossa from Full Metal Panic to @Newshawk

Give 'em Hell, Captain!

as a replacement pick I’ll take
Futaba Ooki / Teko from Amanchu!

1 Like