AN Forums

Computers & Technology

I’m trying to get into software engineering without college, I would love some suggestions

1 Like

Samsung touts $2,000 foldable phone as a ‘VIP’ experience

2020-09-01T17:06:00Z

Ok all you computer people, I need some help!

PLEASE, please, tell me how to make the search quit autofilling with previous searches. There must be a way to make that stop. With all the short anime titles now, I put in a title and it autofills with previous searches and is in the way of clicking on the title I want.

This is not only for this site, but a few other sites as well, isn’t there some place in this freaking machine to turn that crap off?

What Browser are you using?

You might need to go into the Browser settings and turn off anything that says “Autofill form data” or anything similar

I use both Chrome and Edge.

In Chrome, there is this, nothing about filling in searches. I clicked on all three of those.

Under “Addresses & More” there is only an address fill, there is no ‘More’

I’m guessing the addresses and more might include other stuff besides addresses. It seems I had turned off all the auto fills there myself at some point.

1 Like

This is the entirety of the information under “Addresses & More”

I have also cleared the “Browsing Data”

In those directions above, there is a paragraph at the end for “Clear Browsing Data” and then “Autofil Form Data”. I can’t find that in my settings at all, I followed all the directions, but I don’t see that.

1 Like

Did you turn off the save and fill addresses?

2 Likes

No, I did not, because I want them to fill in when I’m doing orders and such. Do you think that’s my problem?

1 Like

Could be.

In my case, if I wanted that feature, I would use LastPass to do that instead of the browser anyway. Also, I don’t main Chrome in case where those autofills would be useful anyway.

2 Likes

https://www.apple.com/apple-events/

2020-09-14T11:00:00Z

1 Like

2020-09-15T19:06:00Z

1 Like

Consortium to develop simultaneous interpretation software

2020-09-24T21:00:00Z

2020-09-24T20:32:00Z

1 Like

AI speakers play growing role in daily life of elderly, disabled

2020-09-26T21:27:00Z

1 Like

Make Your Own Shonen Jump Characters With Official Online Character Creator

posted on 2020-09-29 15:45 EDT by Kim Morrissy
Online service for smartphones features My Hero Academia, Haikyu!!, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

1 Like