Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? / Tsūjō Kōgeki ga Zentai Kōgeki de Ni-kai Kōgeki no Okā-san wa Suki desu ka?

The Summer 2019 Anime Preview Guide - Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

Jul 12th 2019

1 Like

Watched the first episode. Think I need a episode or two more before I decide on it .

This did crack me up .

1 Like

Still not 100% on this ,but I’ll keep watching .

Episode 2 :

I feel fighting slime with your mom can be awkward would have fit as the title of the episode .

1 Like

I ended up keeping up with this as it streamed . I’m not going to type a whole lot ,but I felt it was good enough to watch ,but at the same time it felt a bit weak at times . Would I buy it ?.. probably ,but at Funimation or Sentai prices not Aniplex USA . Since it is Aniplex I’m kind of the not sure I really care , because if it does get released it’s going to be in the $100 plus range and like I said it’s not worth Aniplex prices to me . Really if this gets a release and Yuuna does not much disappointment .

2 Likes

This Week in Anime - Did Masato Complete His Mother-Loving Quest or Is It a Bad-End?

by Nicholas Dupree & Steve Jones, Oct 1st 2019

2 Likes

Do You Love Your Mom’s Mamako Takes Adventuring Break to Teach English

posted on 2020-03-21 13:45 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

1 Like
3 Likes