Facebook Connection Nightmare

This morning I connected my account to my new Facebook page. This has turned out to be a horrible mistake. It logs me out every time I close Firefox. When I use my Anime Network login, all the happens is the screen refreshes. When I use the Facebook connect button I get a 404 page or a random page on the site. Its been taking an average of ten minutes to get the darn thing to log me in. Is there any way to unconnect my Facebook page or some other way to fix this?

Firefox: 3.6.12

ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]This morning I connected my account to my new Facebook page. This has turned out to be a horrible mistake. It logs me out every time I close Firefox. When I use my Anime Network login, all the happens is the screen refreshes. When I use the Facebook connect button I get a 404 page or a random page on the site. Its been taking an average of ten minutes to get the darn thing to log me in. Is there any way to unconnect my Facebook page or some other way to fix this?

Firefox: 3.6.12[/quote]

I was thinking of doing this. Thanks, Shawn, for testing this out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, I’ll report this and get back to you.

Slowhand wrote:

:laugh:

Slowhand wrote:

I’ll look into fixing this when I get in to work tomorrow Shawn. Thanks.

Awesome :slight_smile:

Facebook is the spawn of the Debbill! :evil:

Still having the problem.

Shawn, is the email you used to sign up the one you check regularly? I’m going to try something to see if I can fix your account, but I’ll need to communicate with you. Please let me know if there is another email I should reach you at, then I’ll start my mad experiments! >.>

The one I registered with is one I check several times a day.

Yes, I can sign on normally again. :woohoo:

Thanks again for the help. :slight_smile: