Fall 2013 Master licensing list:

Just to have a single master list for the Fall 2013 Season, so everyone can keep track of who got what.

Note these are all at least Streaming rights, and probably have ROFR (Right of First Refusal) for the Home Video rights, except for Sentai who usually gets both streaming and Home Video rights at the same time. There’s only been one exception that I know of (Ro-Kyu-Bu) but that’s because the licensor asked for the home video rights back. Any way on to the list.

Viz

Coppelion

AniplexUSA / Aniplex of America

Samurai Flamenco
Kill la Kill
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic (Magi Season 2)
Valvrave the Liberator Season 2

Funimation

Freezing: Vibration (Freezing Season 2)
Unbreakable Machine Doll
Tokyo Ravens
BlazBlue: Alter Memory

It should be noted that 4 titles per season is about average for Funimation to license.

Sentai

Diabolik Lovers
Golden Time
Infinite Stratos 2 YAY!
Beyond the Boundary
Phi-Brain: Puzzle of God (Phi-Brain Season 3)
Outbreak Company
Non Non Biyori
Meganebu
Little Busters: Refrain
Log Horizon

Sentai, over on their Facebook page, stated that they are making another announcement tomorrow.

Added Beyond the Boundary

Added Phi-Brain Season 3

added Outbreak Company

[quote=“Series5Ranger”]
Sentai’s announced half of their licenses, 5 more to go…[/quote]

Technically, if you’re going by the FB app they initially posted, it would be 4.
As the 5th doesn’t count to Fall since it’s not from the Fall season.

If you’re going by https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,4/func,view/id,127953/limit,20/limitstart,180/#151089, it would be 6.

In either case, 5 would be incorrect.

Yeah I’m going to fix it when I get home from work. Sentai’s announcements usually come during my 1st break, so I updated the important part.

Fixed.

Added Non Non Biyori

With 3 more to go, I wonder which Showgate show(s) didn’t make the cut?

(and since Season 1 got a dub, one of the licensed titles has to be Little Busters Refrain)

[quote=“Series5Ranger”]
With 3 more to go, I wonder which Showgate show(s) didn’t make the cut? [/quote]

Barring this season’s titles from the list.
They may announce them at a later time, but considering http://www.crunchyroll.com/publisher/Showgate has been a Sentai title, I find it hard to believe they would skip any, much like they don’t skip any TBS titles these days.

added Meganebu

[quote=“TheCoffeeGod”]

[quote=“Series5Ranger”]
With 3 more to go, I wonder which Showgate show(s) didn’t make the cut? [/quote]

Barring this season’s titles from the list.
They may announce them at a later time, but considering http://www.crunchyroll.com/publisher/Showgate has been a Sentai title, I find it hard to believe they would skip any, much like they don’t skip any TBS titles these days.[/quote]

I’m hoping that they’ve been saving these for to fill their panels at the David Williams cons that occur over the next 2 weekends in New England.

Added Little Busters: Refrain

added Log Horizon. Score!!!

Crunchyroll

• A Lull in the Sea/Nagi no Asukara

Technically, he wasn’t doing CR streams at this point.

and yeah 2 years old so no lol

1 Like