AN Forums

Fate Series (Type Moon)

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note - Character Trailer: Lord El-Melloi II

Fate/Zero has been added back to Netflix!

Tweet - 9:06 AM · Jun 15, 2019

3 Likes

Animation Student Shows Off Their Take on Fate/GO: Babylonia Ahead of TV Anime

posted on 2019-06-21 14:45 EDT by Kim Morrissy

That’s interesting. It looks the student decided to use the Female Protagonist, instead of sticking with the First Order Protagonist. (Check the girl running beside Mash)

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note - Character Trailer: Gray

UPDATE: ‘Fatespain’ Countdown Site Not Associated With Aniplex of America, Lacks F/GO Copyright

posted on 2019-06-24 14:45 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

^^^

European Localizer Nagareboshi Confirms ‘Fatespain’ as Legitimate

posted on 2019-06-26 13:45 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files Anime’s 3rd Promo Video Streamed

posted on 2019-06-27 07:44 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Series premieres on July 6

The Ultimate Fate Series Beginner’s Guide

June 27, 2019 4:00pm CDT
With so many entries in seemingly every possible medium, how can someone start to become a fan of Fate?

Funimation Streams Simulcast of Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files Anime

posted on 2019-06-28 02:08 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Anime premieres on July 6, also streams on Crunchyroll

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note - Character Trailer: Reines

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace Note | OFFICIAL PREVIEW

Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] THE MOVIE II. lost butterfly Blu-ray Trailer

Aniplex of America Announces Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] The Movie II. lost butterfly Blu-ray Release

Jul 5th 2019
“The opponent I must fight still remains in this town.”

1 Like

Aniplex of America Announces Fate/Zero Complete Blu-ray Box Set Release in October

Jul 5th 2019
Fate/Zero returns in a complete box set with its unaired extended episodes exclusively on Blu-ray!

1 Like

Yeah the original Ltd Ed Boxset (I just checked mine) only clocks in at 620 min. Do I really need to know what happens in that around extra 1 minute / episode?

1 Like

Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note - Character Trailer: Svin and Flat

1 Like

Lord El Melloi Ep 1

No need for spoilers since it’s basically the back story of how Waver became Lord El Melloi II.

1 Like

The Summer 2019 Anime Preview Guide - Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note

Jul 6th 2019

Lord El Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note Trailer 3

1 Like

Ep. 2 (Lord El Melloi II Case Files)

Spoilers!

Biggest Revelations this episode, is that Gray has Saber Face… and the Family he investigates is part of the Animusphere Family. (Fate Grand Order they are the family that’s backing Chaldea).

1 Like