posted on 2017-05-06 01:00 EDT / ANN
Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel I. presage flower opens in Japan on October 14

###1st Fate/stay night: Heaven’s Feel Anime Film Reveals New Key Visual
posted on 2017-05-12 05:32 EDT

###Stretch Back For A Look At “Fate/EXTRA Last Encore” Anime Visual
May 17, 2017 2:03pm CDT
Shaft TV anime planned for winter

Fate/Grand Order Servant Class Trailer: ASSASSIN

EDIT: And, just like that, the video is unavailable… holy moley…

###Sony President Indicates Plans For More “Fate/Grand Order” Anime
May 24, 2017 7:59am CDT
Yesterday was Sony IR (investor relations) Day 2017

###Aniplex USA Produces English Dub for Fate/Grand Order - First Order Anime, Hosts Premiere at Anime Expo
posted on 2017-06-10 14:40 EDT
Griffin Burns, Erica Mendez, Kira Buckland star in special

###Fate/stay night TV Anime’s 3rd Character Ad Highlights Shirō Emiya
posted on 2014-08-30 11:45 EDT
Anime of original game’s ‘Unlimited Blade Works’ route to premiere on October 4

This one looks like it could be a lot of fun.

One step closer to the ultimate: licensing Carnival Phantasm.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-13/2nd-season-of-fate/kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-anime-green-lit
[size=20]2nd Season of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Anime Green-lit[/size]
posted on 2013-09-13 13:22 EDT

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! anime revealed after final episode of 1st season

The broadcast of the final episode of the Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya television anime series revealed on Saturday in Japan that a second season of the series has been green-lit. The teaser video announcing the new series stated:

[quote]The story of the girl guided by Fate…
…Is not over yet
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei![/quote]
Hiroshi Hiroyama’s original Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya manga re-imagines the Fate/stay night character Illyasviel von Einzbern in an alternate universe as a magical girl. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya ran in Kadokawa Shoten’s Comp Ace from 2007-2008. Hiroyama then launched two sequel manga series: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Zwei! from 2009-2012 and the most recent, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Drei!!, which has been running since 2012.

The first anime adaptation premiered this summer and is currently streaming on Crunchyroll. Sentai Filmworks licensed the series for North America and plans to release it on home video in 2014.

Eps. 1-10

Since this was delayed on TAN until god knows when, I decided to start & finish this series on CR.

I have to say though, I rather enjoyed this one!
I’m also rather glad it’s getting a second season too.

On a side note:
I was just thinking, Sentai has 4 Kadokawa licenses on CR and of those 4, only Another is normal seasonal length.
The other 3 are all 10 episode lengths ( Upotte!!, Ebiten & Prisma Illya )

I wonder why this one was pulled and never appeared here?

Only thing I can think of is some stipulation on the streaming rights. CR might have exclusive Streaming rights for 6 months or something like that.

Sentai still has this? I was beginning to fear that they’d lost it (despite Christian Lopez’s enthusiasm for it back in August).

After all the “deconstructions” (dislike that word) of the magical girl genre it was almost refreshing to see one that “played it straight” and was kinda funny. Though this had nothing on Carnival Phantasm and its Tsukihime mahou shojou spoof. Carnival Phantasm is the Fate/universe show that Sentai really needs to get. I’d trade Prisma Illya for it in a heartbeat :wink:

###2nd Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Season’s 1st Promo Streamed
posted on 2014-03-17 04:05 EDT
Cast returns with new chief director, director for July TV anime

Season 2 of this will debut before Sentai does anything with Season 1?

Honestly, I’d prefer that the efforts of this be spent on making another Carnival Phantasm chapter, as this is just a less-funny version of that and CP needs to be updated to poke fun at Fate/Zero and, of course, this itself.

###Chiwa Saito Joins 2nd Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Season
posted on 2014-04-14 04:00 EDT
Sayaka Ohara, Rikiya Koyama also reprise roles for July TV anime

###Minami Kuribayashi, Yumeha Kōda Sing Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Themes
posted on 2014-05-15 12:00 EDT
Kuribayashi sings opening song “moving soul” for 2nd season debuting in July

###Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Anime’s Long Promo Video Teases New Adventure
posted on 2014-05-30 08:30 EDT
Hitomi Nabatame, Ami Koshimizu join cast for July TV anime

Here’s the video link for the preview to Season 2 for those who’s browsers won’t display the https youtube links: