“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
Yogi Berra died on September 22, 2015.
Here are some of his quotes:
- “It ain’t over ’til it’s over”
- “It’s deja vu all over again”
- “When you come to a fork in the road … take it”
- “I usually take a two hour nap from one to four”
- “Never answer an anonymous letter”
- “I didn’t really say everything I said”
- “I want to thank you for making this day necessary”
- “We made too many wrong mistakes”
- “You can observe a lot by watching”
- “The future ain’t what it used to be”
- “It gets late early out here”
- “If the world were perfect, it wouldn’t be”
- “If the people don’t want to come out to the ballpark, nobody’s going to stop them”
- “Pair up in threes”
- “Why buy good luggage, you only use it when you travel”
Supernatural, Season 11, Episode 4 “Baby”
Dean: The coroner showed me the Sheriff’s body and, uh, it was mauled, all right. And get this, heart missing, body completely drained of blood.
Sam: So, what, we’re looking at a werewolf/vampire hybrid?
Dean: Say it with me: a werepire.
Sam: No, I’m not saying that.