Food Flavor Explosion

I actually have the Mozzarella ‘N Marinara chips in my pantry. Almost gone though.

I wanna try the Jalapeño Ranch. Sounds really good.

2 Likes

ok but just a heads up on the chips the only flavor you can really taste is the ranch

2 Likes

That’s a win in my book.

2 Likes

Found these at my Wawa:

Let y’all know how they taste once I try em.

2 Likes

What’s the “VOTE!” for?

1 Like

I’d take the raspberry ones myself.

3 Likes

It’s the “Select A Flavor” promotion they had in 2016.

Last time it was Honey Nut, Coffee Nut, and Fire Nut. The winner was Coffee Nut, and they still sell them at 7-11:

2 Likes

Good grief.

I feel about M&Ms the same way I feel about Oreos. Only one flavor. Original. Period.

Slowhand has spoken. :+1:

2 Likes

Not even Peanut M&M’s?

2 Likes

I’d rather have plain, but peanut will do in a pinch. No flavors though.

2 Likes

im wkith you on that one

how do they taste maou

3 Likes

Crunchy Espresso: Very strong coffee flavor. Almost like drinking a mocha while eating a crispy wafer. Personally, I prefer it over the Coffee Nut ones.

Crunchy Mint: Straight up York Peppermint Patty flavor. Very powerful mint on this one. I’m even taken aback by the strength of it!

Crunchy Raspberry: Now this one is really good. Like a raspberry chocolate candy. Voted for this flavor 100%

3 Likes

ok really have to get them it might be like chocolate covered strawberry

hey slow these might be right up your alley :grinning:

1 Like

now they have this shake

2 Likes

I think they’ve had that for a while at my local Steak and Shake. Although M&M’s should be in ice cream, not shakes. How can you drink an M&M?

1 Like

not sure but might have to try it and see how it taste

1 Like

well what do you know they have strawberry now dont tell me you wouldnt try these slow and it does say share

3 Likes

Nope, I like to stick to the basics, but thanks for thinking of me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well guess you dont eat a lot of snacks it sounds like

1 Like

2 Likes